eleven

It's Okay [EDITING]

BaekHyun didn't leave Chen's mind even for a second. Thinking about the love of his life has been his routine. He really did miss the older man so much but he just cant confront BaekHyun. Not with his current condition.

 

But his heart can't afford it anymore. He needs to see BaekHyun, even from a far. 

 

After grabbed the handicam that MinSeok had gave him before, Chen started to look for his old address. He needed the handicam to record all the path that he took as his brain and memory can't afford to work properly.

 

 

 

His heart skipped a bit when he was just a few meters away from his old house and he saw the most precious person in his whole life came out from the house. But his lover was not alone. there's a tall and handsome man together with him. With his Byun BaekHyun.

 

'Who is he? Did i know him before?'

 

Chen himself was not sure about who's actually the man that he saw with BaekHyun just now. Did he knew him before but he can't remember because of the surgery? Or is he BaekHyun's new boyfriend?

 

His heart shatters at the thought.

 

If yes, that man must be a really good one and took a good care of BaekHyun. he must be very happy to live with him as Chen himself saw that BaekHyun had gained a few pounds and thats the sign that shows he must be living a happy life now. A new life without him.

 

Byun BaekHyun's happiness is Kim JongDae's happiness.

 

-

 

ChanYeol brings BaekHyun to a bookstore which is because of the shorter man's request. He said that he wants to find a new recipes book because he wanted to try cook a new menu for ChanYeol. 

 

The giant was more than glad to bring him there. 

 

'Did BaekHyun really going start to open his heart for me?' Chanyeol smiled at the thought.

 

 

Them both were sitting next to each other at the one corner of the bookstore to read some books that they'd picked before.

 

BaekHyun spoke silently but was loud enough for ChanYeol to heard what he'd said. 

 

''How great it would be if there's no sadness and pain in this world''

 

Understand what's in the brunette's mind, ChanYeol grabbed BaekHyun's hand and started to whisper reassuring things to calm the heart of the person that he love so much while caressing the back of the pretty hand.

 

BaekHyun felt asleep with his head was on ChanYeol's left shoulder.

 

He was having a dream. The dream was like some kind of deja vu. A deja vu about his and Chen's past times.

 

That time, he was sitting on the couch in their living room, reading some novels when Chen suddenly came and put his head on BaekHyun's lap. BaekHyun smiled and closed the book.

 

Playing with Chen's brown coloured hair, BaekHyun started to speak ; "sometimes, I do wish that there's no sadness in this world. No tears and pain. Everyone will just live happily with their life."

 

"No Baek, you can't have a wish like that." Chen's response was really unexpected to BaekHyun.

 

"Why not?" 

 

"In this world, people need to experience sadness, hurts and all the down moments. If not, their life will be meaningless, no challenge at all. People will never know hardship and how to appreciate."

 

"But isn't it better when people has their life happy, colourful and beautiful just like the rainbow?"

 

Getting up from BaekHyun's lap, Chen smiled and caress the cheek that belong to the person that means the world to him.

 

"There'll never be a rainbow if there's no rain Baek.."

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Sorry for the late and ty update. I've got some problems here. Ugh. Here i am to inform you guys something. That this fic gonna reach it end just in a few chapters more. i won't drag it any longer. And i would like to know, if i'm gonna write other fics but not with exo's pairing, would you guys will still read them? Like my other fav otp like ChunJoe, WooGyu, DaeJae.... would you? 

 

Lastly, i love each of you sooooooo much!