nine

It's Okay [EDITING]

MinSeok was sitting on the chair, outside the operation room. Waiting for the doctor in charge to come out with news about Chen.

 

'Why is it taking so long?'

 

He gets up from his seat, starting to walk back and forth. This was Chen's third time undergoing an operation to get rid of a bit of his tumor, in order to slow down the growth.

 

After Chen's second operation about a month ago, he tended to forget about a few things like the path that he used to take before, places and even some of his past. Days pass and Chen's memory can't really afford to remember a lot of things. That somehow worried MinSeok so much. 

 

He already bought a gift for Chen. He was going to give it to the said man when he gained his conciousness after the operation.

 

....

 

"How're you feeling now?" MinSeok took the chair across the ward and dragging it nearer to Chen's bed. Trying his best to cover his anxious with  a small smile.

 

Chen winced a bit, feeling a sharp pain in his head when his brain tried to process some information.

 

"Who are you?"

 

MinSeok let out a deep sigh. Knowing that a such as situation like that would deffinitely happen. Everytime Chen had done undergo his operation, he'll eventually forget about him and any other things.

 

"I'm MinSeok, Chen. Your best friend, your doctor, remember?"

 

MinSeok was never getting tired of handling Chen's memory problem. Even though the man didn't remember him at the first, but after a few attempt he'll manage to gain some of his memories back. That's what makes MinSeok never give up on his friend.

 

"Yeah, I remember now. Sorry MinSeok, I was being a really bad friend for not being able remember you." Chen somehow felt guilty for not remembering MinSeok after his memory did come back. 

 

That baozi had done so many things for him. He spend a lot of times with him during the past two months. Why can't he remember him clearly as he remembered BaekHyun?

 

Yes, no matter how many times he undergo an operation, or how worse is his condition, he didn't forget about BaekHyun. Eventhough he forgot about most of the things, BaekHyun didn't leave his memories. 

 

Chen then knew that it is because BaekHyun's place is in his heart, not his brain or whatever. He somehow can still feels BaekHyun, feeling his unconditional love towards his boyfriend. 

 

That's how much he loves his Byun BaekHyun.

 

........

 

 

"What is this MinSeok?" Chen asked the baozi about the box that he got from the man before.

 

"Just open it Chen, they're going to help you in your current condition now." MinSeok grab Chen's hand and caressing the back part of the palm, smiling.

 

When he opened the wrapper and the box, Chen's mouth was gaped. It was a latest model of video camera and a notebook. He stared to MinSeok with a disbelief look.

 

"What is this for MinSeok?" Chen asked.

 

"Those gonna help you with your memory problem Chen. Each time you're going anywhere, you'll use the vidcam to record the path or places that you take so that you'll never end up getting lost or something." MinSeok explained about the reason why he gave Chen the vidcam. It's going to help Chen with his daily life a lot.

 

 

"Thankyou MinSeok, you really did think and concern about me. Thank you." Chen hugged his so-called bestfriend with tears brimmimg down from his high cheekbone.

 

"I'll do anything for you Chen, anything." MinSeok respond to Chen's hug and patted his bestfriend aka the love of his life's back.

 

He really loves the Kim Jong Dae.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: sorry for the short and crappy update T______T i was having some hard time here /cried/ And i did made another fic! Mueheheh. It's called 'Diamond'. Please check out ^^ Just read the foreword and let me know about what you think! I really need your opinions. Anyway, thanks for still supporting me with this fic eventhough its turn crappier by each update. /stab myself/

 

 

Comment, upvote, subscribe <3