five

It's Okay [EDITING]

"Anything, MinSeok, just do anything to help me stay alive." 

 

 

The bun-like doctor feels like his heart is being ripped apart due to his best friend's almost-impossible request.

 

 

 

"Please, MinSeok, I would take each and every possible way in this world that can make me never leave BaekHyun alone."

 

 

"But Chen, it's very risky and impossible for someone with the third-phase like you to recover from this tumor." MinSeok let out that one bitter, painful fact from his mouth.

 

 

 

He himself didn't want to admit and believe the fact that he'd just told the sick man just now. But, he just had to. 

 

 

This is the reality. Want it or not, they have to learn to accept it. It can't be avoided. That Chen's growing tumor cannot be stopped. Everyone needs to understand that.

 

 

 

"I know that I can't recover from this tumor, MinSeok. I know it so well."

 

His lips formed a light smile. Like he himself already fully accepted the bitter fate of his life and wasn't even bothered by it at all.

 

 

He then continued "-I know that this growing tumor in my head can't be stopped. But you, doctor, can slow it down right?" 

 

 

Chen's face was full with hope.

 

 

 

"Anything, MinSeok, please. I'll undergo any chemo, take any medicines and i'm even willing to undergo any operation that will slow down the growth. Even if all those will not occur only once, i'll take them."

 

 

Jong Dae was really determine to stay longer in this world and that, somehow, breaks MinSeok's heart.

 

 

Letting out a deep sigh, MinSeok started to tell Chen the most important things that related to the latter's wish.

 

 

"You know it so well that if you're going to undergo the operation, you'll lost some part of your memories right Chen? Would you would still like to continue them?"

 

 

MinSeok remind his best friend about the bitter consequence, hoping that the guy with the high cheekbones will give up from making his decision on that choice.

 

 

But heaven was not on MinSeok's side.

 

 

Chen did acknowledge about what will happen to him as the aftermath. After all, he's also graduated from the same medical college as MinSeok. But he still didn't care. 

 

 

As long as there are any chances of him staying alive even a little bit longer or with a slight chance of success, he'll take them.  

He was not ready to leave BaekHyun. And will never be.

 

                       -

 

 

BaekHyun was looking at his sonogram, his lips formed a sweet smile. He got the first picture of his little unborn sunshine yesterday from his doctor during his first check up. 

 

 

It was really painful for the little brunette to go to his first check up without the baby's father.

 

 

He needs Chen. 

Their baby needs his/her father.

 

 

BaekHyun stared at their bed- the place where he and Chen would cuddle all day long, sharing stories and kisses while intertwining their fingers. Chen would play with BaekHyun beautiful hands and he would playfully poke Chen's cheekbones.

 

It was all some memories, sweet memories to be precise, but somehow they just make BaekHyun's heart hurt so much.

 

 

 

Sometimes, BaekHyun felt like he just want to move away from that house. To free himself from all the memories of him and Chen. But he just can't.

 

 

What if Chen did come back to the home and tried to explain everything but BaekHyun's not there?

 

What if his lover came back, breaking down and needed him but he's not there to comfort him? 

 

 

Looking at one of their picture where Chen was smiling while backhugging him, a verge of tears just formed. Caressing his still-not-obvious tummy, thinking about their little bundle of bliss, BaekHyun just knew that he belong nowhere but there.

 

 

The little man will always wait for his dinosour to come back. He will never leave.

 

 

                   -

 

 

After more than 12 hours in the operation room, Chen had finally opened his eyes.

 

 

MinSeok was glad that his friend had already passed the critical phase after the surgery to remove a part of the tumor on his brain.

 

He was afraid that the operation was not a success because if yes, he'll regret them for the rest of his life.

 

MinSeok was waiting for Chen's first response to his surroundings to make sure that the operation did not cause any severe side effects.

 

When Chen was started to open his mouth to speak, that's when what MinSeok's fear had become true. 

 

Chen was looking at him while blinking his eyes innocently. 

 

 

 

 

"Who are you?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Sorry for any errors! My lappy got some problem and i just cant use it at all. And now i'm using my phone for everything. Asdfghjjkpfft.