By the River

A Cup of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEHUN POV: 

The girls dragged us to go shopping with them for the Thailand trip. I had nothing to do, plus I needed some new clothes. We followed them into the Gmarket store and they went to the bikini section and Baekhyun and Luhan went to the bathroom. I wanted to go check out some snapbacks. I walk over and I see this girl with a big Panda on hat. I move closer and walk to her side, I see Yoona making funny faces. She is just so cute when she does that. Get your head back in order! I then open my mouth and say "You should so buy that for Thailand, and I will get this one." I put on a bunny hat and my inner aeygo just comes out. 

"AH! Why are you here again!!! " She yells at me as she takes off her hat. 

"Fate huh? I smirk and try to take my hat off but it doesn't come off. I keep on tugging it but it doesn't work. I see Yoona laughing and pointing at me. I want to say something until i hear someone call my name. 

"SEHUN!! Where are you! I want to show you some bikinis I chose for the trip!" Naeun's voice is getting closer. I look back at Yoona who has a shocked face. She then turned around and was about to walk away from me but, I grabbed her wrist and hid us in the janitor closet nearby. The closet was small and we were squished together. I felt her breath on my neck and she then whispers.

"why..did..you bring me in THIS FREAKIN CLOSET! GET OFF ME!!" She suddenly starts yelling and punching me. I just grab on to her arms and hug her. I then whisper into her ear "Do you think I want my friends to see me in this rabbit hat?" I really just didn't want Yoona to get in more trouble with the Queenkas. I know that if Naeun sees Yoona walking from where I was she will think of bad things and try to harm Yoona. I felt my heart flutter as I whispered into her ear, I just wanted to peck her neck. She then pushed me back and I let go of her, she then grabbed onto my hat and took some scissors in the janitors closet and cut the hat strap off. She then took the hat off and pushed it into my hands. 

"There, now we can go out." She opens the door and I was too late to pull her back. I follow Yoona out and I see Yoona and Naeun face to face at the snapbacks section. 

"Why are you here ." Naeun gives Yoona a cold glare and crosses her arms. 

"I..I was looking at the hats." Yoona is shuttering and looking down. 

"YAH! LOOK AT MY FACE! " Naeun just yells at Yoona and then....slaps Yoona across the face. 

I walk over and say "Naeun, where were you. I was trying to find you." I want to stop Naeun from hurting Yoona. 

"OPPA! Finally I found YOU! I was just dealing with this biotch again. LETS GO!" She tugs my arm and drags me out of the hat section. I turn back to Yoona who is still looking on the ground. I want to protect her.......but I am the reason she is getting hurt. 

As we walk back to the bikini section I see Yoona's friend Taeyeon, walking towards the hat section. 

TAEYEON POV: 

I saw that and that kingka walk over from the hat section. I know something went wrong, I need to go find Yoona. I walk in the hat section and Yoona is sitting on the ground, playing with her fingers. I walk over and I see her cheek is red. 

"YOONA! WHO DID THAT TO YOU!" I yell at her. 

She looks up and stands up "No it is nothing. Did you finish choosing your bikinis?" She gives me a fake smile. 

"I knew it, that ." I storm back to the bikini section. I see that group and those boys standing there, while the girls are picking out bikinis. 

I walk up to the main which I think her name is Naeun. I pull her hair so she faces me, I then slap her face hard. 

"Don't you dare try to hurt my friend again. You stupid inmature little girls need to grow the hell up." I walk away and I feel someone pull my hair. I turn back and one of the es is glaring at me. 

"You think you will get away with this!" Naeun screams at me. 

I turn back around and was about to yell at her, until I heard this guy's voice. 

"Look at this, We meet again." I turn around and I see that annoying a**hole walking with his friends. 

I cannot deal with these stupid people right now, we are leaving for Thailand tommorow. I should be happy. I stomp on his feet and walk back to Yoona who is waiting for me. 

YOONA POV: 

Why can I never stand up for myself?  I am just glad that I have Taeyeon as a friend. Taeyeon dragged me out of the mall and we headed to my apartment. It was already 8pm once we got home. Me and Taeyeon watched some drama and talked about our trip to Thailand. I ordered us tickets yesterday night, because Sehun told me the time of the flight but never

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter