He is cold, but he saved me

A Cup of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEHUN POV; 

i open the door and I expected to see Naeun's face, but instead I see that .

"YAH!! ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME!!" She screams at me. 

" PLEASE, why would I follow you. You came here after leaving the laundry mat huh?"  I  scream at her.

"MY FRIEND BROUGHT ME HERE AND WHY WOULD I WANT TO STAY WITH YOU AT THE LAUNDRY MAT. YOU CAUSED ME ALL THESE PROBLEMS." She shouted back. 

She takes her bag and  walks  past me, roughly brushing my shoulder. How dare she talk back at me. Naeun is going to kill me if she finds out I mistakened yoona for her. Where is she anyway.

 

YOONA POV:

Why do I have to meet him here too!! Is Seoul this small?? I enter another booth and I should have checked who was inside....sitting there was mark...mark tuan. 

He sits there with a cigarette in his mouth and beer in the other hand. He looks up and smirks. I feel his eyes scanning my whole body. He doesn't say anything and stands up pushing me down on the couch. I feel a tear come out, remembering the day I almost lost my innocence. 

Flashback: 

It was freshman year at Sansan college. My boyfriend Mark told me to come to his place tonight, he wanted to talk. I could hear through his phone that he was drunk and was with his friends. We only have been dating for 3 months and he had already been pushing me into doing it with him. I keep on rejecting him but he still won't stop asking. It was 10:30 pm when I arrived at his dorm. I see him lying on the couch shirtless, he walks up to me and grabs on to my shoulders and pushes me on to the couch. He then slowly starts to my school uniform, I know what he was trying to do. I beg him to let me go because his fingernails were digging into my skin and I just wasn't ready. He doesn't stop and begins to  unhook my bra, while I am screaming out for help.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter