What is this feeling?

A Cup of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEHUN POV:

"YOu....u....ARE THE BOSS!??" Yoona's eyes are wide opened and she looks like she was about to breakdown.

"Ha! Looks like fate put us together again!" I smirk at her and take Michelle's hand and walk out of the cafe.

"YAHH!! WAIT FOR ME!! AISH!! " I hear Yoona yelling at me while she says bye to the chef.

"Oppa, if you are the boss of this cafe...then that means you control Yoona unnie." Michelle looks up at me as we continue walking.

"Huh, that is true. I should come here more often and make sure things are in order right." We laugh and then I see Yoona go to Michelle's other side and hold her other hand.

"Unnie, you finally caught up! Once we get to my house, you should come in for some tea! Sehun oppa will come in too!" Michelle jumps as she looks up to Yoona.

"Will your mom be fine with that?" Yoona asks her.

"Of Course! She will be so happy to meet you!" She smiles and starts skipping. I turn to see Yoona also skipping and I just feel my feet lifting up, as I follow along. What the freak, men like me usually don't skip. Why am I happy to be skipping?

YOONA POV:

Haha! I turn to my right and I see Sehun skipping. He looks like so funny because he still tries to maintain a cold face.

"WOWW!! WE ARE HERE!!" Michelle lets go of our hands and sprints to the gate. I look up and see this huge mansion with fountains in the yard. The gate slowly opens and we walk on the driveway to her house. I never knew there was this side in my neighberhood. THE HOUSE:

Michelle knocks on the door and a elegant lady opens up the door. 

"Oh hi please come in. You must be Yoona, Michelle mentioned you when she called me. I am Michelle's mom, my name is Margaret Marealle." She smiles at me and opens the door wide open for us . MARGARET aka MICHELLE"S MOM: 

" Thank you" I bow and walk in. I take my shoes off and  I look around inside.  Everything fit all my expectations, grand and beautiful inside.

INSIDE: 

"Sehunnaa, he just left a couple minutes ago to go buy some kimbap for someone." I hear Ms. Brecht tell Sehun.

"Unnie, you can sit here." Michelle tugs my pointer finger and brings me to their couch. I sit down patting down my dress and lifting up the top of it.

"So Yoona, I would like to thank you for taking my daughter to icecream and dealing with her the whole day." Ms. Brecht smiles at me as she sits on the chair across from me. 

"Oh, that is nothing. I loved hanging out with her today." I smile back and put my hands on my lap. Sehun is on the other couch staring at me, While Michelle is playing on her pink nintendo ds. 

"Why don't I get you some tea." She was about to get up until, i looked at my watch and noticed it was 10:15 already and I still needed to finish my homework. 

"No, it is fine. I need to go back home and finish my homework. Thank you so much though." I bow to her and grab my bag. 

I then hear Sehun "Ms. Brecht I have to head home too. Bye." AHHHH I DONT WANT TO WALK HOME WITH HIM! 

They bring us to the door and Michelle and Ms. Brecht say goodbye and close to the door. Me and Sehun awkwardly walk out of their driveway until. 

SEHUN POV: 

I don't know why, but I want to walk home with Yoona. Michelle and Ms.Brecht say goodbye to us and it was complete silent while we walk out of the driveway. Why do i feel nervous now to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter