Korea i am back

A Cup of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONA POV: 

I sat in my seat in coach class, i am hoping that dude doesnt come and sit near me. I dont want to see him again! My eyes start to hurt so i close my eyes and fall asleed before even lifting off. 

Sehun Pov:

I want to go find out where she sits, but one of my mom's friends daughter comes up to me and sits me down. 

"HI, SEhun! You sit next to me, I saw your ticket!" said Suzy.

"Uh Yea, wait a second" I try to shoo her off me. But she wouldnt budge. 

"So, oppa do you want to hangout once we get back to korea" Suzy asked cutely 

Aish can she get off me, we are about to take off and I want to annoy that girl again. 

"Eh, i dont have time." I said annoyingly. 

She kept on bugging me for the whole flight, I couldn't even get up because she kept on holding on to my arm. I wanted to just push her off me, but i knew she would tell her mother and her mother would tell mine. 

Oh looks like we are about to land, I am gonna wait for that girl to come off. 

YOONA POV:

I have splet for the whole flight, as i open my eyes i see the sunshine rays peeking through the window. We are about to land in Seoul, Korea. Oh how happy i am that we are almost home. 

We land and i quickly take down my carry on and wait in line to head out. As i was making my way past first class, that boy suddenly just jumped in front of me. 

Why do i have to see him again?!? 

SEHUN POV: 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter