2 kisses 1 day

A Cup of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV: 

I just came back from the bathroom and was walking toward the room Yoona was in. Until I saw..Sehun outside of the room looking through the windows...at Yoona. I was going to go up to him until this random old man came up to him. 

They started chatting and then...he said

"Yoona was abandoned when she was 5." the old man sighs..

What. I..what... I never knew. How could her parents even want to abandon her. I still just can't believe it. 

I snapped out of my thoughts and entered the room Yoona was in. She was helping playing duck duck goose with the children. She was sitting as a little child was walking around. I walked closer up to the circle and the girl called goose. I turned around and I felt soft lips pressed against mine. I look at who the lips belong too and I see...YOONA!! They kids are saying ohhhhh Yoona is kissingg... Yoona backs away and all I do is just bite my lips and taste her sugary lip balm over my lips. I look at her and she is quieting down the kids and she looks up at me and gives me a sly smile. 

"Look! Her face red!" a little Thailand kid points at Yoona. 

"He is red too!" A kid comes up to me and points at me. I put my hands on my cheeks and look down, I hear giggling and look up and see Yoona snickering at me. I wrinkle my nose at her and she squints her eyes at me. 

 

NO ONE POV: 

There were two people clenching their fists as they stared at the scene that just happened. 

YOONA POV: 

I returned back to playing with the kids, but I just couldn't stop smiling that I just kissed....Luhan..I look outside and see Luhan playing soccer with the kids. I smile as he is pretending to be bad to let the kids win. I go back to work

 a couple hours past....

I say goodbye to the kids and they give me a big hug.I get back into Luhan's car and close my eyes to take a nap. It was already 9:52 when we got in the car and I was all out of energy. I feel a tap on my shoulder, I open my eyes and see Taeyeon by my side. I look at my phone and it was already 10:19. Luhan was just parking his car and we already arrived at our hotel. I hop off the car and Taeyeon gets off too. 

"Thanks Luhan...for the ride." I stand by his side as he gets off the car. 

"Haa..your welcome. So you going to go to sleep now?" He stands there while he ruffles his hair. 

"No way, I might go take a walk. Oh and you didn't tell me about the plans for tommorow, you said you wanted to organize it." I ask him. 

"Oh yea, that will just be a suprise." He smiles and ruffles my hair, as he walks past me. 

Aish i really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter