I Never Knew

A Cup of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONA POV:

We just arrived in the Thai ariport. 

"YAH! We have to go to Starbucks to meet up." Sehun yells at us and walks ahead. We then follow Sehun. The airplane ride wasn't half as bad, Luhan and me connected more and Sehun thank goodness kept quiet. I walk next to Taeyeon as we reach the Starbucks I see...of course the Queenkas and Kingkas. Sehun reaches Starbucks before us and I see him talking to his friends and then I see...no....Naeun death glaring Sehun. I then see Naeun turn and directly look into my eyes, she then storms over and me and Taeyeon stop. 

"WHAT IS YOUR DAMN PROBLEM!! I TOLD YOU TO STOP TRYING TO SEDUCE SEHUN!! HE DOESN"T LIKE YOU!!" She screams at me, while the other Queenkas walk behind her. 

"YAHH! YOU THINK SHE SEDUCED HIM!! WELL YOU GOT THAT WRONG, HE CAME ON TO THE PLANE HIMSELFF! WHY DON"T YOU PAY MORE ATTENTION TO KEEPING YOUR MAN THAN LOSING YOUR MAN!!" Taeyeon yells back as she pulls me behind her. AHH why am I so weak. 

"OH look who the cat dragged in, once again you are defending Yoona. Why can't you defend yourself huh!" Bomi rolls her eyes as she walks up to Yoona. 

"Stop it! You guys are so inmature. This is a trip so stop trying to start fights." I see Sehun walking to Naeun.

"BUT OPPA! She is trying to ---"Sehun interupts her.

"Let's just get the cars and go to the hotel." He coldly replies and then he and the other Kingkas walk toward the front of the airport. 

Me and Taeyeon follow and once we are out of the airport....I saw no way....no.. 

MARK POV: (Remeber he was Yoona's exboyfriend who tried to her and abused her when he was drunk) 

Bambam invited me to go to Thailand with him over the college break. I decided to go since, I heard Thailand girls are quite attractive. Anyway, we took his families Thai jet and arrived at the airport. Bambam then said that we had to wait for someone so, we waited by the entrance next to his orange bugatti. Suddenly, I saw a group of girls and guys coming out of the entrance. Bambam soon got off of his car and started looking through that crowd. I looked in the crowd too and at the back, I saw....Yoonaaaaa....that .

TAEYEON POV:

We are walking out, and someone calls my name. 

"TAEYEON!! TAEYEON!! OVER HERE!!" 

I look around and I see...wtf BamBam. He walks over and is smiling. 

"Oh...hi..Why are you here?" I ask him

"Well, when you told me you were coming to Thailand for the charity group, I thought I would tag along...you do know that I am Thai right." He gives me a smile and chuckles. 

Before I could say anything he says, "Oh Yoona, you might remember him. This is your ex-boyfriend Mark." He drags this guy over and I look at Yoona who has this shocked face. 

"Hi Yoona" This guy has this erted smile. 

"..hi." yoona replies in the quietest tone ever. I know something is not right. 

I was about to say that we were going to leave until...........

"So..is this your boyfriend?" I see Baekhyun walking up with a smirk on his face. 

"I'm sorry Bambam but we need to leave." I drag Yoona's arm and brush past Baekhyun. 

"WAIT!!? Can we join your group?" I hear Bambam yell behind us. 

I look at Yoona and she has no expression on her face. Before I could even answer, one of those Queenkas came and answered for me. 

"Yes you can. But, we should get going now, the guys are waiting." Bomi says and smirks at me. 

That , I just want to throw her into the damn ocean if she doesn't stop getting into our buisness. I just turn back and keep on walking to the cars with Yoona. What the hell do these people's parents do? The cars are jeeps, bmws, sport cars, and so on. 

Suddenly that guy Sehun, stops Yoona and says "You guys go in my car." he points and then leaves us. 

Yoona has still be emotioneless, so I drag her to Sehun's jeep. We sit at the back of the car and wait for him. 

YOONA POV:

How can this even be..why is ..Mark here..? I can't even focus on anything beside me, so Taeyeon is just dragging me. We enter someone's car and we are waiting there. I suddenly feel a tap on my shoulder. 

"YOONA YOONA! Luhan is here." I turn to Taeyeon who is giving me the are you ok look. I turn to my side and I see Luhan outside the car. 

"Yoona are you ok? haha I have been calling your name 50 times already." He laughs. 

"haha..just thinking about things.." I chuckle back

"Oh, well we're going to go to the hotel first and then visiting the orphanage center." Luhan smiles at me. 

"Oh yea perfect. Is this your car?" I say

"No, thats my car (he points) . Sehun said you were gonna ride his car." He smiles back. 

Why am I in freakin Sehun's car, that guy is so mean to me today. Luhan says goodbye and leaves for his car. 

I look back to the front and see Naeun and Sehun coming our way. Of course, Naeun is riding with us..great..

"Lets hurry up and get there. I can't handle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter