I am 1st Class

A Cup of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEHUN POV: 

"WHAT!? Didn't I tell you my mom was paying for everything! That also includes airplane tickets! Go return the tickets right now!" I raise my voice, just annoyed that Yoona won't be on the same plane with me. 

"You can't return them though....Plus it is not my fault you didn't tell me we were riding on a private jet! You just told me the time." She looks at me with a annoyed expression. 

"Dude Sehun, we have to board the plane soon." Kai taps my shoulder. I turn around and tell him to go first and bring the Queenkas. 

I turn back around and Yoona and her friend are starting to walk. UHHHHH Should I do what I am thinking of doing?

LUHAN POV: 

Sehun is talking to Yoona, I really wonder what they are talking about. 

"Dude, come on Sehun told us to board the plane first." Kai taps my shoulder as he takes his luggage. 

"Wait a second isn't he coming?" I ask him.

"Well, probably...those girls bought plane tickets for the normal plane." He walks away with the other kingkas except me and Baekhyun.  I look back at Sehun who is heading towards customer service. 

"I think we should go with Sehun, just in case you know." Baekhyun whispers. 

"I think we should too." I look at him and we quickly follow Sehun to customer sercice. 

Once we get there, Sehun turns away form the counter with a ticket in his hands. He looks  at us in schock. 

"What are you guys doing here?" He raises his eyebrows. 

"We decided to follow you." Baekhyun replies. 

"Oh..ok..well I'll see you there." Sehun seems annoyed and walks to the terminal. 

Me and Baekhyun get our tickets and head to the terminal. I wonder if Sehun is intrested in Yoona..he has been acting strange around her....

YOONA POV: 

Me and Taeyeon got to our seats. We had to change seats because someone needed to sit at our seats. I am now sitting in the middle of two seats and Taeyeon is sitting on the other side in the middle of two seats too. I hope the people sitting beside me are nice. I am making myself more comfortable until I see....Sehun coming on to the plane....omg..no. He spots me and smirks, and slowly walks up to my seat. I look back down avoiding eye contact until I see his big right infront of me as he walks past my seat. 

"Why are you here, aren't you supposed to be on your private jet?" I ask him codly. 

"Well, my private jet already left so I had to take this plane." He gives me cold stare and turnsto look at the window. AISHHHH i have to be with him for this whole flight!! UHH 

I turn away from him with my back facing him. I look at the empty seat in front of me, hoping that whoever sits here I can tolerate. I keep on staring until, I see what LUHAN!!?? 

TAEYEON POV: 

I am playing league of legends on my laptop before the flight takes off. I close my laptop to prepare for lift off until, I see NOO NOO nOO WHY IS HE HERE!??! 

BAEKHYUN POV:

After I saw Yoona and Taeyeon walking the other way, I knew that they were taking another plane.I was looking foward to Taeyeon riding the private jet, but looks like that wont be happening unless I.... took her plane. When I was changing my tickets I made sure I would be sitting next to Taeyeon. When I got on the plane, I saw that little Taeyeon with wide open staring at me. Guess we will be sitting together for a couple hours Kim Taeyeon. 

"YAHHH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!! YOU BETTER NOT SIT NEXT TO ME!!" She screams at me, causing everyone to stare our way. 

"Hey! I didn't want to sit here anyway! This was the only seat left!" I try to sound cold and annoyed.

She lets out a hmph and puts her pink cloud blanket over her head. 

I sit down and can't help but smile at how close we are. 

BACK AT YOONA"S AREA

SEHUN POV

"Hi Yoona" Luhan smiles as she is still shocked. 

"Oh..hi..luhan.." She returns a smile to him. WTH IS GOING ON BETWEEN THEM

Luhan sits down and she says "Oh Yeah, here is your hoodie! Tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter