Is she that girl?

A Cup of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEHUN POV

"Yoona be careful, you were about to fall." Luhan just came out of no where and had his arm around her back.

"Oh thanks LuLu..." She acts all sweet on him. She looks back at me and says "What did you want to say" returning to her mean side.

I can't confess now soo I reply "Nothing." and start to walk back down the hill.

I wait for them by the canoe, but they still haven't in come down. Uhh. I shouldn't leave her alone with Luhan, but it wouldn't be cool if I go back up.

YOONA POV:

Well Sehun is being weird again. Anyway Luhan drags me over to the railing and takes something out of his pocket.

"So,you know how couples usually put a lock on the Han tower. Well,  we may not be a couple but we can start the friend locket." He puts the locket in my hand and gives me a sharpie.

"After getting to know you more, I am glad we started a friendship." He continues on.

"Haha guess you saving me really started our friendship. Now, what should we write on the lock?" I try to hide my dissapointment in that this is only a friend locket.

"Lets write our initials and just a random quote." Luhan smiles

I take the locket and write our initials. I draw a little heart in between our name and then turn away from Luhan.

"Hey! What are you writing!!" Luhan starts whining

"My secret quote." I let out a evil laugh and lock it on to the railing. I quickly push Luhan foward so he can't go back to see it. He whines a little but ends up walking down the hill,like a good boy. We walk down the hill and see Sehun waiting in the canoe. We quickly go back into the canoe and row our way back. I see Naeun and Yura waiting with a annoyed face as they walk back and forth. Did they not want to row...? We arrive back to the shore and ..

"SEHUN! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAIT FOR US." Naeun hangs onto Sehun, as he continues to walk to the car. I walk beside Luhan until I feel someones hand push my side. I look and see Yura with her arm linked with Luhan. Luhan looks at me and then wiggles his arm out of Yura's and walks ahead of us.

I try to walk faster but Yura stops me.

"Stop being a and trying to impress Luhan. Remeber that he is a playboy and kingka, he won't fall for a plain girl like you." She finishes and stomps on my feet making me fall onto the rocky pavement. She walks off

I get up and my knee is already bleeding. What if Yura is right is all I can think about. Luhan might just feel bad for me because of all the times he had to save me. I am just a plain girl, what does he see in me.

"Yoona come on, stop daydreaming!" Luhan yells as he flashes a smile and gets in the car.

I walk back limping as I feel the pain start to kick in. I get in my seat and Naeun next to me again. I try to ignore the pain as I close my eyes to think about what Yura said again. I ended up falling asleep, with the noise of the cars engine waking me up. I get out of the car and quickly walk to my little house thing with my knee still covered in fresh blood. I don't want to explain what happened to my knee to anyone. I walk up into our little house expecting to see Taeyeon, but she isn't there.

BACK WITH TAEYEON:

TAEYEON POV:

"What....did you say...." I am still in shock .

"No..oothing..! NOTHING!" Baekhyun jumps away and has his eyes wide open.

"YEA! HE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING! SO BACK OFF!" Bomi screams and drags Baekhyun away.

Was he serious about what he said. I know that he said it but did he mean it.

"Why don't we head back to the hotel." Mark tells BamBam. I snap out of my thoughts and we walk back to the car. We have already been in this street market for a couple hours now, the sky was already dark. We arrive at the car and I see Baekhyun in the drivers seat with Bomi by his side.

"Uh..Mark..I'll drive us back..." he awkwardly tells Mark. The whole car ride is just full of awkward silence with the sight of Bomi rubbing Baekhyun's leg. Her flirting is absoulutely disgusting. I am just glad I am sitting next to BamBam, I probably couldn't handle sitting next to Mark.

BAEKHYUN POV:

Should I just tell her the truth....I do like her..... Would she accept me.....Does she even like me..

I keep on taking glances at her from the drivers mirror. The only problem is if I do officialy confess to her, my parent's won't accept it probably. UHHH WHAT SHOULD I DO!!

BACK AT HOTEL WITH YOONA:

YOONA POV:

It was only 7:56pm but the sky was already turning dark. I decided to take a quick shower and rinse the blood off. I enter the tub and the warm water rinses off the blood while stinging my knee. I finish showering and change into my pajamas. Taeyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter