Arrival

A Cup of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEHUn POV:

"Sehun..What happened ..wheree am I" Yoona opens her eyes while she is still in my arms.

"Oh..So you are still alive..." I quickly put her back down. We are in the parking lot.

"Yea...What happened.." She rubs the back of her head as she lets out a painful groan.

"I have no idea..i just found you under me not moving.." I reply

"Well..all I remember was followin---" She stops and quickly looks to the ground.

"AHA! So you were FOLLOWING ME!! Did you push me into the pool on purpose." I smirk

"YAH! I was being a good person seeing that you were drunk so I followed you to make sure you wouldn't get yourself hurt. Plus, you fell into the pool by yourself and I rescued you!! You should be THANKFUL! HMM! " She stomps her feet and gives me a cold glare.

"So you care about me." I smilethe one I can't hold in.

"NOOOOOOOO.. UH GO AWAY!" She stomps away.

I can't belive she actually cared about if I got hurt or not. This day just couldn't get any better.

YOONA POV:

I can't belive that Sehun guy. I tried to do something good but he still is such a DOUCHE! I stomp back to my hotel room and slam the door behind me.

"Yah! Yoona what happened?" Taeyeon asks as she lays in her bed.

"That freakin douche Sehun! I tried to help him but he still just thinks of himself." I take a towel and start wiping all the water off of me

"Did he push you into the water! OH i am so gonna go get him!" Taeyeon slams her book on her bed and gets up.

"Noo he didn't do that but UHH he freakin thinks I care for him just because I followed him when he was drunk. " I flop on my bed once I finish changing into dry clothes.

"Oh....so you followed him.." She raisies her eyebrows.

'"YAh! IT was not like that! It was just being a good person.'" I sink my self in to my blankets.

"So you say...get some sleep tommorow will be a adventure." She laughs and closes the lights.

I really was being just being a good person though...right Yoona..just being a good person...nothing else.

NEXT DAY:

LUHAN POV:

'Yoona told me that I could organize the activities after our orphange visit. I was waiting for everyone to arrive at the hotel lobby to start our Thailand adventure. I told them to wake up at 7:00 am, have their luggage ready, and get breakfast. Then we will be leaving at 7:45am.

"OPPA I'm here!" I feel someone back hug me.

I turn around and great it was Yura. I brush her hands of my shoulders and continute to see if Yoona was coming soon.

YURA POV:

I can't belive Luhan. What does he see in Yoona that I dont have. I was already pissed the hell off that Yoona and Luhan kissed. She is such a . For so long I have been waiting for a kiss from Luhan and she just gets it. She is so going to pay.

YOONA POV:

Me and Taeyeon just finished eating at the breakfast buffet. We started heading to the hotel lobby to meet up with the others. I see Luhan and wave to him, he gets up and walks towards me.

"LuLu can you tell me what we are doing now." I give him my sassy face.

"Not yet missy, until everyone is here." he uses

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter