Katy's Charm

A Cup of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEYEON POV:

We arrive at the beach and find a set of empty chairs for us to relax in. The tempertaure is so hot and the sun is shining in my eyes.

                                                           TAEYEON BIKINI COVERUP                          YOONA BIKINI COVERUP

          

We spend the first few minutes just admiring the beautiful water, but the humidity is getting to hot to handle. I decide to go to the market by the beach for some food and juice.

"Yoona I'm gonna head to the market to get us some food and drinks." I take my bag and walk to the market. I head to a cocunut stand and stand in line.

As I'm standing there I feel as if someone is watching me. I look around and everyone seems to be minding their own business. I continue to look straight but I seriousley feel like someone is staring at me. I turn to my right and see a mysterious guy turning away and walking really fast. Is he freaking stalking me, oh hell no. I quickly walk after him. He keeps on turning corners. I keep on pushing through crowds to make sure I can keep track of him. I see him walking into a cloth store. I enter the shop and fabric is hanging all over the place, I can't even see anything. I continue walking until someone grabs me by the wrist and pulls me into a kiss. I feel his hands on my cheeks and his lips tightly pressed against mine. I open my eyes only to see....BAEKHYUN!! I quickly push him off and was about to slap him until he grabs my hand and puts it down.

"Taeyeon just listen. You know how I said I like you, it was true. I started liking ever since the first time I met you. Taeyeon.....Taeyeon.."

"I think I'm gonna leave....." I am just so speechless....Is he serious about this. I was walking back to the front of the shop until, I feel him grab my waist and pull me in to another...kiss. My heart starts beating and I can't help but close my eyes as he continues to kiss me passionately. What is wrong with me...I don't even want to shove him away, I just want him to continue kissing me. He stops kissing me and I finally open my eyes. I feel my cheeks get hotter..

"I need to go back...BYE!!" I rush out of the store, and run back to the beach. I don't even know what I am feeling. Do I like him back...

I return to the beach and rush to Yoona's side.

"Yoona! I...I.."

"WHAT!?!" Yoona has her eyes wide open.

"BAEKHYUN JUST...JUST KISSED ME!!"

"OMG!! WHAT DID YOU DO!"

"I..I.. let him kiss me.."

"Do you like him?"

"I.I."

"YOU DO!! YOUR FACE IS GETTING RED!!"

"..I think I do...." how could I even fall for that jerk..

"AHHHHHHH!! Are you gonna accept his confession.?"

"I don't know...lets just go in to the water and i'll think about it." I smile and we take our coverups off and run into the water.

BIKINIS:

TAEYEON:                                                                                                     YOONA POV:

                    

SEHUN POV:

Yoona seems fine right now, still so curious as to what she lost...

LUHAN POV:

I hold the charm necklaces and look at the notebook.

FLASHBACK:

Mom left for Shanghai to find my father who abandoned us. I am 16 right now and I need too watch over my babysis. We are going through some hard times now because mother just started a new company. She tracked him in Shanghai, and was going to meet him to ask for some money. I came back from school and grandmother was at my house. She told me that my mother was in the hospital and I need to go take care of her.Thats why I'm right now sitting in my mom's hospital room in Shanghai, China. The doctors told me that mother fainted after meeting with my father. This is why I told her going to see him was a bad idea. Anyway, mom just fell asleep so I decided to walk through the hospital halls. I walk right out of my mom's hospital room and I hear crying. I look into where the crying is coming from and a little girl is sobbing as she lays in bed. I walk in and sit next to her bed. She stares at me and wipes her tears with her hands.

"Who.oo. are...y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter