Last Night in Bangkok

A Cup of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEYEON POV:

We are back in Bangkok today for this charity gala. We arrived back at the same hotel and we are just relaxing for now. I am unpacking to find a dress for the gala until someone starts knocking on the door. Yoona is closet to the door so she goes and gets it.

I hear whispering and then Yoona says "TAEYEON!! COME HERE!!"

I walk over to the door and their stands oh my ...Baekhyun. Yoona starts walking back and she smiles as she gives me a thumbs up. I walk up to Baekhyun

"Hi..."

"Hey...can we go take a walk" Baekhyun says

"Sure..."

We walk out of the hotel room and silently walk on to the hotel's deck area by the water.We sit at a table and..

"So..you have been avoiding me...after my confession..."

".....well........"

"I was serious...I really want you to be my girlfriend."

"......why me,.....you had Bomi.."

"From the first time I met you in the club, you already attracted me with your personality. The more I see you, the more I wanted to be with you. I love how you got all upset just from seeing me..which is odd. Even when you smashed a cupcake on me, I just wanted you to smash more on me. The first time I kissed you I just felt this feeling that I never felt with anyone..as cheesy as it sounds. Also..Bomi was never my love...my parents set us up. Taeyeon please give me a chance."

After he finishes..I just feel tears forming in my eyes. No one has ever confessed to me like this. Should I accept him...I did feel a different feeling when I kissed him too.

"Fine...I'll date you."

"YES!!" He jumps out of his seat and shoots a arm up. I can't help but smile at his reaction. He walks to my side of the chair and places his hand out. I smile and put my hand in his. He holds my hand tight and leads me back into the hotel. He looks back at me and smiles. He then scoop me up by the waist and asks "May I have a kiss?" I nod as I look down at him. " I lean towards him and he plants a soft kiss on my lips. We part and he puts me down. He stares and says "Let's go on our first date." I smile and he leads the way.

BACK WITH YOONA:

YOONA POV:

I am so happy that Taeyeon is now dating. She just texted me about how she and Baekhyun are official. I don't really know Baekhyun but I hope he will treat Taeyeon well. Anyway, I am still in the hotel finding something to wear to the gala. I have this black dress that I really like, I try it on and look in the mirror. Yep, I'll wear this to the gala.

THE DRESS:

Then someone starts knocking the door. I think it is Taeyeon maybe she forgot something. I open the door and Sehun just storms in.

"Please don't tell me you are wearing that dress." He storms in and sits himself on the bed.

"What do you want.."

"I sent you to the mountain that night. Shouldn't you repay me."

"I didn't need you to send me..but thanks anyway."

"You obviousely don't get what I'm saying. Let me take you shopping and that will be your repayment."

"I don't need anymore clothes."

"Do you see what you are wearing. I can't let you wear that to the gala." HE points at my dress.

"I think it looks fine."

"Screw it, you don't listen to me fine." He walks up to me and throws me across his shoulder. I kick but he just uses his arms and traps my legs. I start screaming but no one is there to save me. Why does this jerk always here when no one is around.

He places me in his car and we drive off to the streets of Thailand.

IN THE CAR:

"Where are you bringing me?"

"This Thailand shop my mom likes to shop at."

I sigh and look out of the window.

SEHUN POV:

I went to Yoona's room just to find out what she was up to. Thank goodness I found something to make me hang out with her more. I can't belive she would wear that black baggy dress when she has such a amazing figure. We arrive at the shop and she quickly slams the door and walks into the shop. I walk in and Yoona is sitting on the couch. I call the workers over and point to different dresses I want them to get for Yoona. They put them on a rack and they push it into a dressing room. They call Yoona in and the fashion show begins. She looked stunning in all of them but they weren't giving off the right feeling. Suddenly Yoona comes out with her black dress on again.

"Hey! We aren't done, where are you going!" I get off from the couch and walk to her.

"I already chose a dress I like and paid for it."

"Did I see it?"

"No, but it is not black. The store people helped me choose it." She keeps on trying to walk out of the door.

"Can you try it on."

"No, I am sick of trying on all these dresses. You will see it at the gala if you want." I let her go out and she heads to the car,

"Damn I'm really curious about what she got."

Why is so so cold to me but so sweet to Luhan.

SKIP TO CHARITY GALA:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter