You little biotch

A Cup of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONA POV: 

We just finished training for saturday. We learned how to make a soy latte. I was holding the soy latte i just made, and walked out. I opened the door but....who knew....i spilled my soy latte...on someones..tux. I slowly raise my head..and guess what...it was Oh Sehun. 

SEHUN POV:

I stare at the brown stain on my new white tux. I look at the girl who is wide eyed staring at me. Her eyes belong to Yoona..Im yoona. 

"YAHHHH!! THIS AGAIN!! DO YOU NEED ME TO BUY YOU GLASSES!! I CANT BELIEVE YOU STAINED ME AGAIN! YOU " I yell at her. 

"YAH! Who told you to be taller than me and not looking foward while you walk! YOu are at fault too!" She says quietly while staring into my eyes. 

I hear my car door slam, i see Naeun walking towards Yoona. 

She slaps her across her cheek. I see Yoona shocked and she just stares at Naeun. Naeun was about to slap her again, but i just grabbed her wrist preventing her from slapping her. I take Yoona's wrist and drag her away. I tell Naeun to go to the club by herself, and that i have something to do. Yoona keeps on telling me to let her go.

 

NAEUN POV: 

What is wrong with Sehun!! I just slapped her because i know he cant hit girls. She deserves that for blaming my oppa for the accident. But in Sehun decides to stop me and instead grabs THAT GIRL!! I have seen her before too. I dont know where though. AISH I AM SO UPSET. HE JUST ABANDONES ME AND GOES WITH THAT GIRL. No one takes my oppa away from me. She is going to get it. I need to compalin to Yura about this! 

I throw my clutch on to the pavement and see Sehun's mom staring at me. I quickly pick it up and act pretty. Fudge her too.

 

SEHUN POV: 

"YAH, Get your hands off me!" She hits me with her fist. 

I keep silent and bring her into a laundry mat. 

"OMG, if you were going to bring me here you could have just told me! Do you need to grab me." She says quietly. 

I death glare her and take my shirt off. I tell her i need to go to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter