Fine, you can join my charity group.

A Cup of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONA POV: 

I hear someone open the bathroom stall door. I lift my head up from my knees..

"oh..sehun...you..came. I am almost done cleaning, I will leave soon." I try to act as if I am fine and keep on scrubbing while water keeps dripping down. 

"Stay here."He replied to me coldy. 

I wait and continue crying, not knowing why Sehun told me to stay here. I then feel someone put something over my back, I lift my head and I see...

LUHAN POV: 

I see Sehun storming out of the boy's bathroom. He is powerwalking and he  has fists on his sides. I enter the boy's bathroom and i hear crying. I go to the stall and I see..Yoona with her head inbetween her knees crying. She is soaked and shivering. I quickly take off my blazer and wrap it around her. She looks up and stares at me. I help her get up but she just falls down again. I decide to just carry her bridal style and walk her out of the bathroom. As I walk out of the boy's bathroom, people are gathered around with cameras ready. They look shocked when they see me carrying Yoona. I see the Queenkas with their jaws wipe opened glaring at me. When i exit the school, walking to my car. I see Sehun's car pulling back in to the parking lot. He exits his car and stares at me. 

"Dude, where are you bringing her?" He asks me while his voice slowly rises. 

"I..found her in the bathroom. I was going to bring her to a shop to get some dry clothes." I reply back.

"I'll tag along then."

"ok..."I sigh and unlock my car. 

We drive in a awkward silence to one of the Queenkas favortie stores. We decide to leave Yoona in the car to rest and we go in to pick a dress for her. 

THE SHOP: 

We pick out a outfit together somehow and quickly head back to Yoona. Yoona is still sleeping so we drive her back to school first. When we get to school , we wake up Yoona. 

"Huh....Where are we?" She asks as she sits up from the back seat. 

"We are at school now. We got you something for you to change into." I hand her the outfit.

"Oh..thanks......I'm sorry but i think i got your leather seats all wet from my clothes..." She lowers her head and exits the car. 

"Well, I am going now too. Bye Luhan bro." Sehun chases after Yoona. 

Am i really falling for her? I ask myself before i get off my car.

 

YOONA POV: 

I quickly run to the girls bathroom. I look at myself, I look horrible. My gym clothes are soaked and my hair is wet. I quickly put on the outfit they got for me and look in to the mirror. HER OUTFIT: 

WHAT THE HECK!! THEY CHOSE ME THIS!! ALL OF MY SKIN IS SHOWING, AND IT IS A FREAKIN DRESS. THEY EXPECT ME TO WEAR THIS IN A SCHOOL WHERE EVERYONE IS WEARING UNIFROMS!! WHAT IS WITH THEM. I AM thankful that they saved me, but i rather wear my wet gym suit than this. UHH I AM NEVER LEAVING THIS BATHROOM!! 

"YAY! Hurry up and come out! 5th period is starting soon!" I hear someone outside the bathroom yell. 

I need to go to 5th period because that is math and I already missed a day of it. I put on my backpack and slowly make my out of the bathroom. I walk out and I see Sehun leaning on the wall with his arms crossed across his chest. I see him and I want to go back in to the bathroom but he walks in front of me and stops me. 

SEHUN POV:

I feel as if i need to wait for Yoona to change. I want to see her in the dress we got her. I don't know why though, i'm not intrested in her anyway. I should just leave huh? I call her one last time and decide to walk to class, until I hear foot steps coming out of the bathroom. I quickly lean back on the wall and I see Yoona walking out with the dress showing off her milky skin and her collarbones. The dress shows off her waist like the one I saw her in the first time we met. She looks like a angel. I stare at her and I see her trying to go back in to the bathroom. I suddenly just walk in front of her and block her way. What am I doing?

"Uh...h.you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter