Why me?

A Cup of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEHUN POV: 

As I see Luhan with Yoona walking out of the classroom, I dont know why...but my hand just grabbed on to Yoona's. I see Luhan let go and he stares at me.

"Oh..Sehunniee, I didnt know you were here.." 

"Oh yea... I fell asleep in the janitors room.." 

I see Luhan staring at my hands, and i remember that i was still holding on to Yoona's. I turn to Yoona and stare at our hands linked together, then I see Yoona's bloody hands. I quickly look up at her face and she is staring at the ground, I can hear sniffles. 

"Luhan, why dont you go home. I will bring her home." I dont wait for Luhan's answer and I drag Yoona through the hallway. 

LUHAN POV:

"Wait.....I want to bring ..Yoona home." I watch Sehun leading Yoona out of the school. 

I get my senses together and try to find Baekhyun. He must have gone home, so i head to my car.

SEHUN POV:

I open my car door and Yoona sits by herself. I go on to the other side and start driving. Yoona stares out the window, and the moonlight shines on her puffy face but she still looks....stunning...What am i thinking!?! Get your head back in order! 

"So.........is your hand ok?" I awkwardly ask her. 

"Oh..yea...you can drop me off near that cafe." She coldy replies to me. 

"I can just bring you home...." 

"Just drop me off." 

"Fine." I reply. All i am trying to do is help her, but she doesn't even thank me or look at me. I am done with her, I try to be nice and I dont get anything in return. 

I drop her off near my cafe and i speed off not looking back. I am going to go to Naeun's, she gives me what I want always. 

YOONA POV: 

I totally forgot about work and I still didnt finish cleaning the classroom. Mr. Chang is going to kill me. I walk to the cafe and it is still open with many customers. It was 9:30pm already. I walk in and the first thing i see is Taeyeon in her uniform staring at me. She puts down her tray and walks me to the staff room. 

"Yoona! Are you okay!? I saw you in the classroom with a guy. I then had to leave because this guy dragged me out."

"Yea...I'm fine...I should go apoligize to the chef huh?" I try to hold back my tears. 

"Yoona, I already told chef. Why are you here go home, do you not see your hand is still bleeding!?" She yells at me. 

"I..I.." I break down and Taeyeon hugs me. 

"Yoongiee, What happened tell me! If it is because of those girls again, I am going to murder them!" She is still hugging me and I can feel her hands forming into fists on my back. 

"No, it is fine...I just made a mistake today.. " I remove myself from Taeyeon's arms and wipe my tears. "Hey, you wanna come to my club tommorow!?" I try to change to another topic, so Taeyeon wont ask me what happened. 

"Um..Sure! When is it?" She asks me smiling. 

"Tomorrow after school 3:30 pm. " I fake a smile. 

"Ok! But answer me, what happened?" Taeyeon stares into my eyes. 

"Ow..my hand is hurting. I should leave now. Bye Taeyeon." I grab my things and quickly run out. I dont want Taeyeon to get hurt by those girl's. I walk back home and lay on my bed, slowly falling asleep. 

TUESDAY: 

I wake up and notice I didnt change into my pajamas or wash myself. I look at my uniform and the skirt was covered in green paint and my sleeves had green paint too. I face the mirror

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter