I need to do this, for myself.

A Cup of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONA POV: 

Today is Sunday and i need to go pick up my uniform from the school. OUTFIT: 

I walk down to school and they give me my uniform. I was about to walk out of the office until a sign caught my eye. The sign said that they had one postion for a club opening. I know that this school doesnt have a charity club. So i take a form and sign up, i need to do this for me and ..Katy. 

I leave the school and walk to the cafe for training day 2. 

SECOND WEEK OF SCHOOL: MONDAY

I put on my school uniform and walk to school. 

As I walk to 1st period, my first period teacher Mrs. Park stops me. 

"Yoona, I have good news. Your club was chosen to be established!! " Her eyes squint in to moon cresents, as she claps for me. 

I was too excited, that i started to jump and squel in the middle of the hallway!! "Omg, thank you so much!! I cant wait to start fundarising!!" I shout. 

I then feel eyes staring at me and people giggling at me. I quickly calm down and bow to the teacher, we then walk to class. 

SEHUN POV:

I walk to first period and go to my usual seat the corner of the room. I put in my earbuds that block out all the noise of fangirls, while i cover my face with the textbook. All of a sudden, i feel someone pull out my earbuds, i taeke the textbook off my face, to see Naeun sitting on the top of my desk. 

"Why are you here?" 

"Oppa, aren't you happpy? I switched first period class, so we could see each other more often. We are a couple anyway?"

I give her a cold stare, and was about to put back in my earbuds...until i saw...the biotch again. I see her coming in to class with the teacher, smiling while they chat. Mrs. Park goes to her table and Yoona sits near the window in the front. How did i not notice her the first day, was it because i was sleeping. 

"Good Morning students!"

"Good Morning teacher!"

"So, before we start class. I would like to tell you guys about a new club that Im Yoona is starting. It is a charity club that will be afterschool each Tuesday. If you have time, you guys should go check it out."

Ha! That girl is starting a charity club..who knew she had the heart for that. Although I do remember, the first time i met her was at a charity gala. Hmmm? Should I go just to irritate her? Ha! I put back my earbuds and go to sleep. 

YOONA POV: 

I walk out of 1s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter