he is actually sweet..??

A Cup of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BAEKHYUN POV:

I put her back on the ground and she starts yelling at me. 

"WHY DO YOU KEEP FOLLOWING ME AND BRINGING ME OUTSIDE?!?" SHe screams at me 

"Hey, I was just trying to prevent you from getting suspended. If you kicked her in the school, you would have gotten suspended. Also, why aren't you wearing your unifrom." I reply to her codly. 

"PABOAH! I don't even go to this school you retard!" She continues to scream at me 

Wait, she doesn't go to our school. Then I wonder where does she go. Before I was gonna say something I hear Bomi..Why is she here,,,

"OPPA! WHY DID YOU CARRY THAT GIRL AWAY! WERE YOU TRYING TO PROTECT NAUEN FROM GETTING KICKED. " SHe yells as she is running towards me. 

I turn and I see that shorty walking back in to the school. Aish, I was going to ask her what school she goes to. 

Bomi clings on to me and I walk back into school, and that shorty still is in my mind. 

YOONA POV: 

After they all sign up, I end the club. The queenkas and Kingkas all leave except one...Oh.Sehun. I try to avoid his eye contact as he sits at a desk with his feet up. I quickly gather all the documents and exit the room. It was 4:30pm already, I have to get to work. Taeyeon left early because she has a earlier shift. I walk out of the school and a little girl runs up to me. 

"Unnie, can you bring me to the icecream shop?" She tugs on the rim of the dress. 

"Oh sure! but, where are your parents." I ask her while I smile as she gives me a puppy face. 

"Oh, my mom is at work. I just got off my afterschool program but I am lost. I came to my brother's school but it must have ended. So can you bring me." She asks me staring into my eyes. 

"Fine, lets go! What is your name?" I take out my hand to hold hers.

"My name is Michelle Brecht (THERE YOU GO FRIEND STUPOOP) What is your name?" She holds my hand while we walk down the street to the icecream shop. 

"My name is Im Yoooona." I smile and we skip down to the shop. 

I order a cotton candy sugar cone icecream and Michelle orders a rasberry vanilla chocolate swirl. 

We talk about girly things and Michelle's boy crush. I look at the time and it was already 5:00pm, work starts at AH 5:05!  

"I'm so sorry Michelle, but I have to leave right now. I have work. Do you know how to get home?"

"I'll just go with you Unnie. I can watch you work." She smiles at me.

"Ok then, we better hurry. It will be a long run." I take her hand and we run towards the cafe. 

We arrive at the cafe at exactly 5:04 looks like the running paid off. I let Michelle sit at a seat near the window and I quickly put on my uniform. I start making drinks and deliver them to some people. I then see a man that i can't see clearly, start talking to Michelle. Michelle smiles at him and the man ends up taking her hand and walking her out. I wasn't paying attention, but I ended up bumping into a man spilling all of the drinks on to him. 

"OMG I am so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter