Why should i care?

A Cup of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LUHAN POV: 

After i left 4th period, i just went to the lunch room. I see my boys coming up laughing and giggling. I notice Sehun is gone, but i still get up and walk towards them.

"Luhan gege, We are ditching and heading to the club with the Queenkas. You wanna come?" Tao asks me with aeygo. 

"Ummm..sure.. I have nothing else to do anyway." I scratch my head and follow the boys. 

We arrive at this new club and the Queenkas are there. They are chatting..

"HAHa omg you should've seen her face! She couldnt even lift her head up." Yura hits Naeun shouders.

"You are such a genius Naeun! This was perfect! She still has to wash the boy and girl's bathroom. Why dont we do something.." Bomi laughs as she pulls her dress down. 

As I make it in front of them, they stop talking. 

"Oppa! I washed your jacket for you. That biotch stole it, so I took it back!" She cheerfully takes out the jacket behind her and hands it to me. 

"Thanks." I snatch it out of her hands and ask her "What did you guys do that made you guys laugh like that, a couple minutes ago?" 

"OHH... We framed Yoona today, and now she has to clean her classroom and the bathrooms." Jaekyung the blabber mouth replies. 

I look at the other Queenkas who are telling her to shut up and glaring at her. 

I dont say anything and enter the club. I still dont see Sehun, where did he go. 

TAEYEON POV: 

TAEYEON OUTFIT: 

I arrived at the club, after school. I enter the cafe for work and i see Alex already in his uniform. 

"HEy, did Yoona come yet?"

"Um, not yet"

Huh..where is she. She cant be late to the first official day of work. I hope she is fine. I put on my unifrom and get to work. It was already 4:45pm and Yoona was still not here. The chef is kind of upset that Yoona is still not here. My break is for 25 minutes so i decide to go find her. I first head to her apartment, but no one was opening the door. Then i remebered she told me she got into Oh Private College, so I head to her college. When i get there, the sky was already dark. I walk in and it was dark, not one light was on except a little light coming down the hallway. I walk towards the light, and I hear someone talking. I slowly peek through the window and I see Yoona talking to this boy. Her eyes are all puffed up and the classroom is a mess. Someone taps me on the shoulder and I turn around. 

SEHUN POV: 

AFter 4th period i was really tired. I ended up hiding in the janitor room and slowly fell asleep. I woke up and i checked the time on my iphone 5s. It was already 5:03pm. I cant believe i slept for so long. I exit the janitor closet and I head out of the hallway. But, I hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter