Adventure time

A Cup of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEYEON POV:

I head to the group's car and I decide to sit at the back. I sit there waiting for the other ones to come.

"Mark why don't you drive i'll sit in the back." I see BamBam telling Mark.

"I call backseat too!" I see Baekhyun opening the back seat door and BamBam coming in from the other side..Oh no....

"OPPA YOU DIDN'T WAIT FOR ME!" I hear this annoying voice and obviousley belonged to the annoying queenka.

"Why aren't you sitting in the front Baekhhyun!!" Bomi whines outside his window. I look at him and he just ignores her.

She ends up going to the front and we finally leave the driveway.

"So where are we going.." Mark asks.

"I think we should go to the small town first and get some food and check out the lifestyle here." BamBam sounds so prepared.

"I think we should go to the town too." I finally open my mouth.

"Then town we go." Mark says and starts driving.

The roads were extremely bumpy and there were many sharp turns. I was in the middle and was struggling to not fall on top of one of them. We passed a beautiful waterfall and just then I lost hold of the seat. I soon fell on to Baekhyun's lap.

"Woah I didn't know we were that close." He grins as he looks down at me.

I feel someone pull me up, it was BamBam.

"Are you okay?" he asks as he smiles.

"Yea, It was just a ACCIDENT!!" I look directly at Baekhyun.

"YEA RIGHT I SAW YOU! YOU ARE TRYING TO STEAL BAEKHYUN!" Bomi screams as she turns around

"you can think what you want, but I WASN'T trying to steal him!" I try to remain calm.

"Guys we are here." That jerk Mark somehow helped end this horrible situation.

I get off the car after BamBam. The town is full of people walking around the different stands

"Woah where should we go" I ask BamBam, being that he is from Thailand.

"I know the perfect place to eat, come on." He holds my hand and pulls me through the crowd.

BAEKHYUN POV:

That freakin BamBam what does he want with Taeyeon. All I can do is follow that BamBam as he is holding Taeyeon's hand, while I am  with Bomi who keeps on dragging on to me. Just because BamBam is Thailand ethnicity doesn't mean there aren't other people who know how to speak Thai. Before I came to Thailand, I actually got a Thailand dictionary. I have been reading it and learned a couple of phrases. BamBam turns into a alley and there I see this restraunt.

"This place has the best Tum Yum Goong (spicy shrimp soup)." he opens the door for Taeyeon and we walk in.

We sit at a table and of course BamBam next to Taeyeon,and Bomi seperating me and Taeyeon. A thai waitress comes up to us and asks something in thai.

"สิ่งที่คุณต้องการสั่งซื้อสินค้า (What would you like to order?)" The waitress asks us in Thai. I had no idea what she said, so I was about to take my dictionary out until of course

"เรายังคงต้องใช้เวลาบาง (We still need some time)" Bambam smiles.

"Wow thai is such a beautiful language." Taeyeon is staring at BamBam. I can speak Thai too!!

"Can somone just hurry up and order me something." Bomi directs it at me.

I can show off some of my Thai "Waitress!" I hand motion her to come over.

"I would like a ทอมคาไก (Coconut chicken soup) for her and a ต้มยำกุ้งรสเผ็ด (spicy shrimp soup)." I confidenly finish with my thai.

"วิธีพริกมาก (how much peppers)?" the waitress asks. I think she is asking how much soup. So I say "เป็นอย่างมาก (alot)" and raise my arms up. She gives me a shocked expression and walks off. I look at Taeyeon who is still talking to BamBam, DOEs she not even notice me.

The food arrives and I couldn't wait to dig in. I take a big scoop of the spicy shrimp soup and this burst of spiceiness explodes in to my mouth. I take my water and just pour it into my mouth.

"Honey are you okay?" Bomi stands up

"Give me your water!" I take her water and pour it into my mouth.

I hear giggling as I am still struggling with the burn. I look and see Taeyeon, BamBam, and Mark laughing.

"OMG! WHAT IS IN THIS SOUP!! MY SKIN HAS RED BUMPS!" Bomi is by my side jumping at the sight of the bumps.

"Well Baek you did order for alot of peppers." BamBam tells me.

WHAT!? She was talking about peppers!! Thats why it was so damn hot.

"I was trying to challenge myself." I say coldly, trying to act like I know what I ordered.

"Well I ordered you guys something else, it will be coming soon." Bambam makes me sound like I am stupid.

"I dont need anything. Just finish your food and lets go." I leave the table and walk out, embarassed by ing BamBam.

"YAH! WAIT FOR ME BAEKIEE!" That annoying gurl screaming after me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter