Fate before a Trip part 1

A Cup of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEHUN POV: 

NEXT DAY: 

Class didn't start yet, but I was already in my first period class.  I actually wasn't sleeping, I was waiting for Yoona. I couldn't wait to tell Yoona about my mom being able to sponsor our trip to Thailand! I have no idea why I am so happy to be able to tell her, is it because I might ....have .... NO WAY! The bell rang and students started to come in to the classroom. I kept looking to see if Yoona was one of the people. Then I hear a thud on my desk, I see Naeun with her two hands placed on my desk as she smirks at me. 

"Sehunnie what are you looking for, I am right here." She gives me her ugly eye smile and sits on my table. 

I don't reply and then I see Yoona sitting at her seat by the window. I get up and walk down towards her seat. When I walk up to her, she is still listening to music and doodling in her notebook. Her bandage is still on her hand. I tap her shoulder and she turns around and looks at me. 

"Oh, hi Sehun..." She awkwardly asks me. 

"Well, you know how you wanted to go to Thailand for the charity group. I asked my mom and she said she would sponsor it. I wanted to go to Thailand anyway...." I scractch my head and I stand there waiting for a hug or something. I look down and she is crying, with her hands over her face. 

I poke her and say "Yoona, I am still here." 

She suddenly hugs my waist and i hear the fangirls scream. "Thank you so much.. I really don't know how to thank you." She lets go and wipes her tears away. She smiles at me and tears are still in her eyes. 

Why does she looks so beautiful even when she is crying? "Uh, it is fine. I want to go to Thailand anyway." I scratch my head and try to give off a cool feel. Suddenly I hear Naeun screaming behind me, I turn around and she is yelling and pointing. I quickly grab her by the waist knowing that she was about to attack Yoona. I turn to Yoona one last time and tell her goodbye. I lift Naeun out of the classroom and put her down once we are in the hallway. 

"YAH! ARE YOU CRAZY?!? WHAT DID YOU TELL HER THAT MADE HER HUG YOU! YOU ARE MY BOYFRIEND! " She screams and stomps her feet on the ground. 

"We are boyfriend girlfriend, but I don't love you." I give her a cold glare and walk back into the classroom. I glance at Yoona who still has a wide smile on her face as she looks out the window. I can't help but smile at her for the whole class period. 

SKIP TO 4th PERIOD: 

YOONA POV: 

I am holding the dress that Luhan and Sehun bought me yesterday. I was going to return it to one of them  but after Sehun's great news, I totally forgot about it. I still can't believe Sehun actually cared about our conversation. I still can't believe I can go to Thailand and go to the charity I always wanted to visit. I have no idea how to thank Sehun. I then bump into someone and almost fall until someone catches me. I look up and stare into the eyes of Luhan. 

I quickly stand back up and pick up the dress that fell. I fold it again while my hands shake and hand the dress to him. Why are my hands shaking?

"Here, thank you for the dress." I hold it out to him and try to avoid eye contact. 

But, he only pushes my hands back and tells me "Yoona, wear more clothes like this. You keep it, you look beautiful in it." He gives me a sly smile and says "See you i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter