Almost Leaving

A Cup of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LUHAN POV: 

"YOONA?!" I raise my eyebrow and look at her. 

"Oh, you know her already? That is great, why don't you sit by Sehun." my mom pushes me to the other side. I look at Yoona who is still shocked while she is sitting back down. I can't help but smile. I eat dinner and keep on lifting my head to look at Yoona. She is chatting with my mom and they are laughing. 

"Dude you weren't at the meetup, but my mom is going to pay for the charity group to go to Thailand." Sehun whispers into my ears. 

"Really, does Yoona know already? "  I whisper back. 

"Yea I told her this morning." He replies. 

"I wonder why she didn't tell me today" I talk to myself but Sehun could still hear me. 

"You were with her today?" He asked as his voice rised. 

My mom and Yoona look at us and then turn back around. Sehun then pats my shoulder and stands up. He motions me to follow him. I get up and I follow him outside the house. He closes the door and we sit on the benches. 

SEHUN POV: 

What the heck, Why was Luhan with Yoona? I just needed to know so I had Luhan follow me out. We sat on a bench and I started my investigation

"Were you with her instead of being with us?" I asked him straight off the back

"No, I was just with her at the library during lunch." He replies to me calmly. 

"Why were you at the library?" I ask him

"I just..needed to find a book." He starts playing with his fingers. 

"Oh....yea.. ok.....Thailand will be so fun dude!" I try to change to another topic knowing that Luhan lied to me. Yea right he was looking for a book. We just sit there with a awkward silence in the air. 

"Let's head in, it is getting kind of chilly." I break the silence and we walk in. 

Right when we walk in Yoona is putting on her shoes and talking to Michelle. Is she leaving already? 

Ms.Brecht then comes inbetween me and Luhan. "Yoona is leaving, say goodbye." She whispers to us. 

"I should get going to." I smile at Ms. Brecht and put my jordans on. 

"I'll send Yoona home mom." Luhan tells his mom. What no! I was gonna send Yoona home. 

"My car is already here I can send her home." I reply back. 

"Dude it is fine, I can send her." Luhan replies back still in a calm tone. Why does he want to send Yoona? 

"Um, guys Yoona already left..." Ms.Brecht tells us as she raises her eyebrow. 

We both look at her and rush out to follow Yoona. 

YOONA POV: 

This dinner was great, I haven't had a home made meal in forever. When I finsihed putting on my shoes, those two boys were talking about something that i couldn't quite hear them. I decided to just sneak around them, but when I did i heard my name. I decided to continue walking and quietly closed the door. I was walking through the fountain garden that was turned off. (So, like it is flat and water will come out through the holes once it is )

As I was walking in the middle, I just heard this click and waterspraying all around me. I am screaming and trying to cover my eyes from the water. I try to run but I end up slipping on the watery ground. I get up and rub my that hurts. I then try to keep on running but slip AGAIN!! All i can think about is why is this fountain so big, and why the freak is it . I then see someones hand in front of me through the water. I hold on to it and it pulls me up. I look at the person who pulled me up and it was Luhan. 

"Oh..Thanks LuLu." We are still standing in the middle of the fountain and my hand still in his. Our faces are close and I feel my face get warm. I need to wake up so I let go of his hand. 

"What are you doing here in the fountain?" He laughs at me as I back away.

"I thought it was turned off...but somehow it turne----" Someone intrerupts me and I know who the voice belonged to, it was Oh Sehun. 

SEHUN POV: 

Once we came out of the house, Luhan headed toward the driveway and I headed toward the fountain.  I almost reached the fountain and I see Yoona walking through it. I smirk once I think of a evil plan. Me and the boys use to always turn on the fountain and run through it. The control box for the fountain was close so I went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter