[Took You Long Enough]

You Never Know

- after a couple hours

 
Jessica yawned, jumping right onto DongHae's bed; "I'm exhausted."
DongHae sat down next to her, running his fingers through her hair; "Yet you're still beautiful."
Hyuk leaned on the door, almost actually puking; "You don't need to lie to the girl."
HyoYeon held in a little laugh after hearing that comment, I wonder why they hate each other so much?
"You know what Hyuk, I'm truly sick of you." Jessica sat up from the bed, wanting to chop his head off.
"Awuh, I'm glad we're finally feeling the same way." he smiled, knowing that would really tick her off.
DongHae just watched the two bicker, even he himself was sick of the two fighting.
Jessica stood up, getting up in Hyuk's space; "Yet you wonder why you're single. You couldn't treat a girl right even if you tried."
"Oh really?" Hyuk cocked his head to the side, "I could easily get any girl on this campus, there's just none that are worth my time."
She smirked, "That's what all the guys who can't get girlfriends say." Jessica pursed her lips, walking back over to the bed; "Wait a second, where's Hyo supposed to stay?"
HyoYeon looked around. Two beds. Four people. 
DongHae scratched his head, "We didn't know that HyoYeon was going to be with you, so I don't really know where she's supposed to sleep.."
"Your bed fits two people, so does mine." Hyuk raised his eye brows, crossing his arms.
"Oh hell no." Jessica looked up at Hyuk, "You just met her, and you already wanna sleep with her?"
"Jess-"
Hyuk cut her off, "I'm not gonna sleep with her. Okay, maybe I am; but not in the way that's going on through your fcked up mind. Do you want her to sleep on the floor?"
Jessica was gonna speak again, she didn't really think about it that way; she looked up at HyoYeon, who stood next to Hyuk; "You fine with that?"
HyoYeon nodded slowly, "I'm just sleeping in the same bed. I don't see anything wrong with that."
Jessica closed her eyes, giving Hyuk one last stare; "Our bed is right here. I'll be able to see anything that goes on. Don't even test me."
"Jessica, calm done." DongHae covered his face as he began laughing at his own girlfriend, he rubbed her back; "Everything will be okay."
She slowly got her breathing back to normal, getting up to go to the bathroom; "I still don't like you."
Hyuk just watched her walk straight into the bathroom, "Finally, the witch is gone."
"Hyuk, Jess is still my girlfriend; you know it bothers me when you guys are constantly fighting." DongHae looked up at him.
Hyuk patted his head, "I'm sorry. But she needs a taste of her own medicine."
HyoYeon placed her stuff by Hyuk's desk and sat down on the bed, "Why do you and Jess hate each other so much anyways?"
"It's just always been like this. When I don't like a person, I never like them. 'Cause of DongHae, I actually gave her a chance; but really, I just couldn't do it." Hyuk combed his hair, taking his shirt off; ready to sleep.
HyoYeon's jaw drop, she already thought Hyuk was attractive; but when he took off that shirt and showed off those abs, she was lost for words. Hyo, you're taken. You can't do this to JunHo..
 
- the next day
 
"a;oisdjfakldsfj I wanna sleep!" Key yelled through his pillow, irritated by the fact that someone was knocking on the door so early.
JongHyun rubbed his eyes open, hugging his own pillow close to his chest; "Key, open the fckn' door."
Key scratched his head, "Why can't you?!" he slowly got up; hair still a mess, hugging a pillow as he went to the door. He was still half asleep, so he really couldn't tell who it was; "What?"
Amber wanted to laugh, she could tell he was pretty much half asleep; she walked into the room, and realized TaeMin wasn't in there; "Am I in the wrong room?"
"Who are you looking for?" JongHyun asked through his pillow, half annoyed; half asleep.
She sat on the bed, looking around; This room is a mess. "TaeMin."
Key finally was starting to actually wake up, he looked at JongHyun; who he was sure didn't know, "He left yesterday."
Amber and JongHyun jumped and stood up from there spots, "What?!" they both exclaimed.
Key looked around, trying to avoid the question; "So how about that Super Bowl?"
"The Super Bowl was three months ago." JongHyun walked up to him, "Where's TaeMin?"
Amber stood up as well, cornerning the innocent Key; "What he said."
"How about you guys give me some personal space, and let me talk?" Key rolled his eyes, pushing his way through to sit on his bed. "He chose to leave yesterday, I tried to stop him; but everything I said, seemed to be the wrong thing."
JongHyun sat next to him, "What do you mean?"
Key looked at Amber, "You might know what happened yesterday." he turned his head to JongHyun, "I don't know about you though."
Amber thought back to yesterday, completely remembering the reason she was here; "Oh my God."
"Just tell me!" JongHyun nearly screamed, he hated waiting.
Key sighed, "TaeMin kissed MinHo yesterday, and MinHo didn't really react the way he wanted to."
"MinHo said that after TaeMin kissed him, he just left; in tears. I didn't think he would actually take it that far to leave." Amber stared off.
JongHyun's mouth dropped open, he didn't know whether to laugh; or to feel bad.
"How long is gonna be gone for?" Amber asked Key.
Key shrugged his shoulders, "Spring Break starts Tuesday, so he said he'd be back a couple days before it ends. I don't know, I'm honestly really scared right now."
"What the hell are we supposed to do?" Amber punched the bed, frustrated with everything.
JongHyun shrugged his shoulders, "We can't really do much. If he wants to be gay, so be it. If MinHo doesn't like him like that, there isn't anything we can do to change that." Or maybe there is..
 
- meanwhile
 
TaeMin sighed, wiping the last of his tears as he finally stepped on the front door step of his brother's house; thankfully, he only lived a couple miles off campus.
The door finally opened, a tired Kai rubbing his eyes; "Hyung?"
"Kay cool, just walk in." Kai watched as TaeMin just stepped inside, he looked outside, there was no one else with him; he closed the door; crossing his arms, "Doesn't your Spring Break begin Tuesday?"
TaeMin sat himself on the couch, "I decided to take an early vacation."
"Who's there?" ChanYeol yawned as he walked down the steps, Kris slowly following after; also followed by a tired Tao and BaekHyun.
TaeMin stood up, "You guys still have slumber parties?"
Kai glared at him, "It's not a slumber party. They just stayed for the night. Please, don't ever use the world slumber in this household."
"Awuh man, my bro bro is growing up so fast." TaeMin smirked, messing up Kai's hair.
Kris went into the kitchen to grab some food, throwing some banana milk at TaeMin; "You still like that sht right?"
TaeMin caught it and smiled, This brings back so many memories.. he opened it up, inserting the straw; "Of course, who doesn't?"
Everyone laughed, TaeMin's love for banana milk never faded; "You're so weird.." Tao scratched his head as he spoke.
"You know what's weird? Where's LuHan? He was always my favorite friend of yours." TaeMin looked around, a bit upset.
"Wow thanks." BaekHyun snarled, "You were never my favorite brother anyways."
TaeMin smirked, "That doesn't matter to me."
Kai pursed his lips, "Well you know what does matter? Why'd you leave early?"
"AHH!" ChanYeol screamed, jumping straight into Kris's arms.
BaekHyun turned his head at the two, his fists clenched; along with his teeth, ChanYeol used to be mine, 'til that stupid Chinese fcker came along.
"What's wrong with you?" Tao turned around, ChanYeol was in Kris's arms; nearly having a spazz attack.
ChanYeol gulped, he was nearly an inch away from Kris's face; Oh. My. God. he quickly pushed himself away, fixing his hair and pointed at the ground; "There was a spider."
"Oh please!" Kai went over to where he pointed, picking up the spider with his barehands and tossed it out the window; "Alright. Gone. Now TaeMin hyung, quit ignoring the question and answer me."
TaeMin looked at Kai, and at the four other guys; he grabbed his brother's arm and led him outside, "We'll be right back."
Kai crossed his arms, even though he was younger; it was like he was the older brother, he helped TaeMin through almost everything. "What's wrong?"
"I kissed MinHo." The wind took over TaeMin's hair, his breathing sped up and slowed down; at the same time.
"Really? Took you long enough!" Kai smiled, punching TaeMin's shoulder.
TaeMin forced a smile too, "His reaction wasn't really what I wanted though.." with that, his smile faded away.
Kai's smile dropped as well, he hated seeing him sad; "What do you mean?"
TaeMin looked off at the other houses, "Our friendship = Over."
 
- meanwhile 
 
"Are you going to JongHyun's party this Friday?" Krystal brushed her hair, looking at Nana from the mirror.
Nana shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know. Mir and I were planning to do some extended studying, our finals are coming up the week after of Spring Break."
Krystal spun her seat around, "Nana! Come on, you gotta take a break sometimes."
"I know, but my life is on the line 'cause of those exams." Nana pouted, not knowing what to do.
"Nana, I love you and everything; but ya gotta lighten up. You've never got lower than a 4.2 and here you are freaking out. Remember, everything happens for a reason; and I'm sure you and Mir are going to do fine." Krystal smiled.
Nana sighed, "Ugh, fine." she looked at her and smiled, then noticed something missing; "Where's your purity ring?"
Krystal looked at her hand, "Crap!" she went back to her dresser, thankfully it was there; "I just forgot to put in on this morning."
"Oh.." Nana pursed her lips, looking a bit concerned; "How are you and JongHyun?"
Krystal smiled, "I think I'm really really liking JongHyun. Like, really really." she looked over at the first couple picture they took, blushing.
"Like, really really?" Nana asked to assure herself.
Krystal tilted her head, "Yeah, really? Aha, why?"
Nana shrugged her shoulders, "Just wondering."
"Behind every 'just wondering' is a reason. What is it?" Krystal looked up at Nana in complete confusion.
"It's nothing." Nana began to tense up, she really didn't wanna answer it.
Krystal raised her eye brows, half smiling; "Obviously there is something since you asked the question."
"I don't like JongHyun for you!" Nana quickly yelled out, biting down on her bottom lip after it slipped.
"What?" Krystal narrowed her eyes, confused by her words.
Nana sighed, she could only hold things in for so long; "JongHyun isn't the guy you think he is."
Krystal scoffed, "Are you saying I don't know my own boyfriend?"
"Krystal, I love you. You've been my best friend for so long. I know you're a strong, independent girl turned woman. But I just don't want to have to see you go through the heartbreak and tears JongHyun's left other girls with." Nana's heart only beat faster and faster, she knew that Krystal would take things the wrong way.
"What are you talking about?" Krystal stood up from her seat, staring down at Nana.
Nana stood up as well, now she towered over her; "I know you're not a kid anymore, I'm not telling you to break up with him-"
"But that's what you're implying." Krystal raised her eye brows, crossing her arms.
Nana shook her head, grabbing her backpack off Krystal's bed; "If you're just gonna make it sound like I'm the bad person, I'm just gonna go." 
Krystal personally walked to the door herself, opening and motioning for her to leave; "Be my guest."
She looked down, Nana couldn't even look her in the eyes; You'll understand why I'm so hard on you sooner or later.
 
- meanwhile
 
Of course, I try to help you; yet once again, everything back fires in my face. I just hope the day that he- As Nana talked to herself in her head, she bumped into someone; "Omo, sorry!" she turned around and looked up, "Ah, MinHo.." Out of all people, seriously?
MinHo looked down at her, "Are you okay? You look, frustrated if I may say?" 
Nana looked down at his arms, "You're about to play basketball, you're the one stressed out right now."
His eyes widened, "I can't just play basketball?"
"MinHo, I've known you since K-5. You never play basketball on a Sunday, no matter how much you love the sport. You could play every other day, except Sunday. I'm not stupid." Nana raised her eye brows.
I can't believe she knew me this well. "I'm surprised you even remembered that, creep." he smirked.
Nana laughed, "Oh I'm the creep? You used to always creep on Yuri during our dance practices, that's a creep."
Yuri? "Who's- Oh, nevermind." he scratched his head, feeling extremely stupid.
"Wow wow wow. Choi MinHo? Forgetting one of his girlfriends? Well, that's a big surprise; you've had too many to count on two hands." she stuck her tongue out at him.
MinHo shook his head, half smiling; "But back to now, why do you seem so frustrated?"
Nana sighed, "Krystal and I just had one of our biggest fights."
"About what?" MinHo had a concern tone in his voice, when it came to Krystal; everything just seemed to hit him harder than usual.
She shrugged her shoulders, "About JongHyun. I have horrible vibes about that guy, and I just wish she'd really look at him; and see that I'm not just hallucinating."
MinHo cocked his head to the side, "You and I are on the same boat."
Nana looked up at him, "What do you mean?"
He sighed, "It doesn't matter. But you already know that Jong and I have been through some beef in the past. He knows I've been attracted to Krystal since day one and-"
"Whoa, whoa; you like Krystal?!" Nana exclaimed, both surprised and thankful; sorta.
MinHo raised his hands up, "I said I was attracted to her, I never said I liked her. I'm attracted to you 'cause you're attractive, but do I like you? No. There's a huge difference between both of 'em, okay? Okay! Therefore I do not like either of you. End of story." he breathed in and out, letting all those words out in one breath.
Nana blushed a bit, even though she was dating Mir; MinHo has always been so attractive. "Whatever you say.." she shook her head, staring at the ground.
MinHo bit down on his lip, afraid she might've found out; something he doesn't even wanna admit. Krystal, I can't like you. I'll be in even more trouble than I am now..
 
 
 
 
- Comment Replies:
 
 
MinStalShipper4Ever; You're welcome! And I'm working on it. ^^
 
 
 
 
 
- Please comment and subscribe, thank you!