[Consequences]

You Never Know
Recap: Nana, Mir, Kai, MinHo, and TaeMin decided to all team up to find out if Jessica really was Krystal's sister. MinHo and JongHyun had their first confrontation ever since the incident, but Onew tried to stop them. After letting out some harsh words, MinHo left JongHyun. Krystal noticed that something was wrong with MinHo, but just believed that he was having a bad day. As they were preparing for grad practice, they all went around to find out where they stood; in alphabetical order. As Krystal went to go find her spot, the guy who would stand beside her turned around; and it happened to be JongHyun himself.
 
"Omo." Krystal froze, covering as she gasped.
Key stared at the two, covering his mouth as well; out of all the people who could be standing next to JongHyun, it had to be Krystal.
JongHyun swallowed, shaking as he looked around frantically; "Kr-Krystal."
She stayed put, not moving one inch; just simply staring at him, swallowing from nervousness.
JongHyun looked at Key, then back at Krystal; "I-I'm gonna go to the bathroom." He stared at her for a few more seconds, and walked down the bleachers; out of her sight.
Krystal still remained where she was, beginning to shake and pale up.
Key walked down to her, concerned look in his eyes; "Krystal.."
Before he knew it, she began to tear up; and her body fell into his arms as she passed out.
"Krystal!" Key screamed, garnering the attention of almost the entire student body; "MINHO!" he began to scream, thankfully he was quick enough and ran over.
"What the hell happened?!" MinHo questioned, grabbing Krystal from his arms and carrying her in his arms. He ran down the bleachers, trying his best to not tumble over.
Key followed closely behind, he didn't want to say anything; because of course MinHo would get mad at him as well, but it was unavoidable; "Her and JongHyun kinda saw each other. He left, and she didn't say anything; and just passed out."
"I knew there was something bad that was gonna happen today." MinHo gritted his teeth, "I'll take her to the hospital, tell TaeMin and the rest of the gang what happened. After that, he opened up his car door; placing her in the backseat, and sped off as quick as he could.
Key took out his phone, dialling everyone who deserved to know what was going on. He told the EXO guys to just stay there, or else the hospital would get extra filled; and he would just update them as soon as possible. Key ran around the campus after getting a hold of everyone, he tried looking for JongHyun; who he couldn't seem to find anywhere.
 
- meanwhile -
 
Kris impatiently shook his foot, jumping up off his seat; "I have to go."
ChanYeol grabbed his arm, thankfully the rest of the guys went to go tour the campus; so he thought it'd be a good time to talk to him. "Kris, why haven't you told Krystal?"
Kris slowly sat back down, shaking his head; "I can't, not yet."
"You do realize you're making this harder for both of you, and don't forget about Jessica." ChanYeol whispered, looking around to make sure no one was close enough to hear. 
He was the only one that new Kris, Jessica, and Krystal were actually bioligical siblings. But Kris never told him why they left their household.
"When I was young, I over heard my parents talking about how unfinacially stable our family was. Having a family of 4 kids is no joke at all Yeol, so my parents were trying to decide what 2 of us 4 should still go to school; while the other 2 would drop out." Kris paused, seeing the surprised look on ChanYeol's face; "And to make it easy, since I was stupid; and Jessica hated going to school, we both packed our things and left when we got the chance." he stopped talking, looking off into the distance; "It's not like we wanted to leave the people who meant most to us."
"Kris!" ChanYeol exclaimed, "I just want to know after all these years, why haven't you told Krystal or YoonA?! You know damn well that they've been searching their whole lives for you two."
Kris shook his head, "How could I? After all the years she's been looking, her brother has been beside her. Just imagine how foolish she's gonna feel when she doesn't realize that the person she's been looking for, has been beside her the entire fcking time?"
ChanYeol sat there, he was right; Krystal would feel like a complete idiot, "But you do realize that Krystal's been looking forever for you guys? She could just be thankful that you were there the whole time."
"Yeah, living a complete lie." Kris shook his head, "I love Krystal and YoonA to pieces, and my parents. But I don't think it's even worth it, maybe my life was meant to be this way."
ChanYeol sighed, Kris never listened to any advice anyone gave him. He was always stubborn, a trait all the siblings had.
 
- meanwhile -
 
MinHo paced back and forth in the waiting room, Nana rested in Mir's embrace, Key and TaeMin bit their nails from anxious and nervousness. Everyone was a wreck.
After a couple minutes, MinHo's dad came rushing in after hearing the news; even postponing graduation rehearsals because it caused such a huge scene.
"What happened?" He quickly asked, going straight to MinHo when he got there; Amber was following close behind.
MinHo shrugged his shoulders, "Key caught her as she passed out, and after that; everything just got crazy in my head."
Amber peeked in from behind her father's broad shoulders, "What caused this?"
Key walked over to them, a look of shame planted all over his face; "Her and JongHyun saw each other."
"What?!" Both Amber and her dad exclaimed at the same time, "What happened?" she asked him.
Key scratched his arm from nervousness, "JongHyun left, and Krystal just kinda stood there. Before I knew it, she fell into my arms."
Nana clenched her fists while Mir tried his best to get her to calm down, whispering; "Nana, Krystal will be okay."
After moments of waiting, the nurse that MinHo talked to earlier came back out; giving them a soft smile, trying to assure them that Krystal was far away from danger as they could get her. "Krystal is just resting up right now. Although her physical condition will be okay, emotionally; this topic will still hit her hard. Try to avoid any talk about it, don't mention the guy's name, and try not to act too worried about her. Because all of that will make it worse." she told them.
MinHo sat back down, looking up at Amber; "Why Krystal?"
Amber sat next to him, letting him rest his head on her shoulder; "MinHo, you heard the nurse; Krystal will be fine. I'm sure everything will be fine later on."
"Better be.." MinHo mumbled, he then looked up at his dad; who seemed to be deep in thought, "What are you thinking about?"
His dad narrowed his eyes, he scratched his head as he looked down at him; "Have you thought about filing a restraining order against JongHyun?"
MinHo bit his bottom lip, shaking his head; "I didn't even consider it because Krystal and YoonA didn't want to do anything about the case."
"Well I feel like it's time you start considering it MinHo. I don't think this will be the first time something like this will happen to Krystal." TaeMin added in.
He loved JongHyun, but everything was becoming too much to handle.
MinHo leaned back in his seat, covering his face with his palms; his head feeling like it was about to explode.
 
- later on -
 
Krystal sat up in the hospital bed, holding onto her head; "What the hell happened?"
MinHo grabbed a glass of water over by the table and handed it to her, "You passed out from-" he was going to say what actually happened, but he remembered what the nurse told them; "I think you just had fatigue."
"Oh.." Krystal nodded her head, believing it; "Well, what about grad rehearsals?"
"Dad had it postponed, after you passed out; a lot of chaos happened on campus." Amber chimed in.
"Oh my gosh." Krystal pouted, "Because of me, everything goes wrong."
"No, don't say that Stal." MinHo assured her, "You're not even doing anything."
Krystal looked around, Nana and Mir were sleeping; and TaeMin was pretending to be awake, but basically asleep as well. "I remember last being with Key?"
MinHo nodded his head, "He just went to go get some ice cream from the cafeteria, you know that boy and his ice cream." he laughed, trying ot lighten up the mood.
She laughed, "How about the EXO guys?"
"I told them it'd be best if they didn't come here. After all, there are 12 of them; we're not all going to fit in here anyways." MinHo said, "I could call them up if you'd like?"
Krystal thought for a bit, but nodded her head; "I wanna talk to Kris."
MinHo noticed that out all the EXO guys, Krystal was most comfortable with Kris. Although he thought she knew Kai the longest, she just seemed better with Kris; in a sibling type of way, "Alright, it's ringing." he handed her his cell phone, watching as she waited for him to pick up.
"Yah Kris!" Krystal giggled,
Kris looked at his phone, "Krystal sshi!" he let out, "How are you? We're all worried sick about you here."
Krystal smiled, "I'm holding up pretty good. I just called to say I'm sorry to all you guys. First day here and I'm already being such a burden to you all."
ChanYeol listened on to their conversation, "It's fine Stal!" he yelled.
Kris rolled his eyes, "That was ChanYeol. But don't worry about it, all we want is for you to be okay." he smiled again, Thank you Lord.
 
- meanwhile -
 
JongHyun paced back and forth, Jihae sitting on the couch playing with her dolls as he just watched her; "Appa, what's wrong?"
He gave her an assuring smile, "Honey, it's nothing; don't worry about it, just continue playing upstairs." he pointed up the stairs, and before Jihae obeyed him; she gave him a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek, "I love you." she said with a wide smile.
JongHyun smiled back, hugging her tight before letting go; "I love you more."
After she was out of sight, Se Kyung came through the front door with a bag of groceries.
He saw the struggle she was going through and went over to help her, "Here, hand me that one."
Although they weren't a couple anymore, they managed to live together without wanting to kill one another; only for Jihae.
She smiled at him, handing him a couple bags; "Just set them out on the counter, I'm gonna go grab the mail."
JongHyun headed to the kitchen, setting the bags right where she wanted it; and began to organize everything to her liking. Before he knew it, she came walking back in with a stack of envelopes from the mailbox.
Se Kyung sat on the couch, scanning through everything; JongHyun rarely ever got mail, but today; he did. "Hey JongHyun, something for you." she held up the envolope, waiting for him to retrieve it.
He narrowed his eyes, Who would that be from? JongHyun grabbed the envolope, and the return address was MinHo's father's name. And reading so, he began to get nervous; little by little he tore the envelope to see what was inside.
Se Kyung looked up at him, seeing the scared look in his eyes; "What's that about?"
JongHyun read through everything, word for word, before even wanting to respond. And he seriously did not know how. The letter slipped straight through his fingers, and his body started to feel numb and shake at the same time; "I, I can't graduate this year."
 
 
What's gonna happen to JongHyun?
Will
Kris ever confess to Krystal?
Will Jessica ever confess?
Find out in the upcoming chapters!
Thank you soo much for reading!
Please comment and subscribe. [:
I LOVE YOU ALL <3