[Welcome Back]

You Never Know

- Recap; DongHae and Jessica remained good friends. Jessica and HyoYeon will be staying for the last week as planned. Kai and the rest of the EXO members threw a Goodbye Party for TaeMin going back to the campus. YoonA talked with Krystal, having her realize her own mistakes. She was going to break up with JongHyun, but since Key was there; she didn't. She'll give Nana her time, because she knows that she hasn't been a good friend lately. Key found out about Se Kyung and Jihae. Se Kyung invited JongHyun to Jihae's 4th birthday party next week. MinHo and YoonA had a talk with each other to get to know each other. - 

 
- later that day
 
TaeMin knocked on the dorm door, his dumb self forgot to bring a key when he left.
"Hold on!" Onew yelled, running up to the door; as he opened it, he nearly tackled TaeMin to the ground; "TAEMIN!"
"ONEW!" he mocked, laughing; "Get off me!"
Onew smiled, "You're back!"
TaeMin laughed again, "Well clearly!"
Onew rolled his eyes, "You came right on time, Spring Break actually officially starts today."
"I know, I did that on purpose." TaeMin plopped onto his couch, "Where is MinHo? I stopped by his room, him and Krystal aren't answering."
Onew pursed his lips, "MinHo is actually in the hospital, he should be let out by tomorrow morning."
TaeMin narrowed his eyes, "Why is he in the hospital? What happened?" TaeMin asked, worried as can be.
"It's a long story to be honest. But to make it short, he got so frustrated by how much he liked Krystal; he got drunk 'cause of it. MinHo doesn't drink on a regular basis, as you should know, so his body couldn't take it. Krystal and Amber had to take him to the hospital." Onew said.
He finally confessed his true feelings to Krystal huh.. TaeMin nodded his head, "How's JongHyun taking this?"
Onew looked around, making sure that no one was there with them; "Thing is, Krystal hasn't broken up with JongHyun yet. Even when she did say that she's in love with him as well."
"What?" TaeMin sat up in his seat, "So she's pretty much playing with JongHyun's emotions?"
Onew raised his eyebrows, rolling his eyes; "Everyone knows that JongHyun has been playing with her emotions since the start. Looks like he finally found his own match."
TaeMin nodded his head, it was true; all JongHyun knew what to do in life was to mess with a girls feelings, "What else have I missed out here?"
Onew thought for a bit, but then finally remembered; "Ah yes! Krystal's older sister is here, YoonA's her name; she is a straight up 10. And, word says that she's dating DongHae now."
"Huh?" TaeMin narrowed his eyes, "Wasn't DongHae just dating Jessica?"
He nodded his head, "They're still friends though, which I commend them for; because that's hard to do. Especially since everyone knows how strong their relationship was, especially against Hyuk."
"Wait, did you say her name was YoonA?" TaeMin looked at him, he knew that name was familiar.
Onew nodded his head, "Yeah. And from what I hear, they went to yours and Kai's first school."
TaeMin laughed, "That's how I remember her! Krystal and YoonA had the biggest crush on Kai, it was actually quite amusing if you asked me."
"Dude, really?" Onew laughed, "Isn't your brother like 2 years younger or somethin'?"
TaeMin nodded his head, "Yeah, but he was able to pick up girls more than me."
"Bro, you 2 look exactly alike; how could he pick up more girls than you?" Onew asked.
"Kai is a smooth talker. I prefer to just chill, plus; girls are too much work." TaeMin answered, he slowly touched his lips; the last things those lips touched, were none others than MinHo's.
Onew smiled, "I'm sure there's a girl waiting for you to make the first move TaeMin."
"Let's hope." TaeMin just shrugged his shoulders, I'm still unsure about my own uality..
 
- meanwhile
 
JongHyun waited 'til Key was finally gone before he called Se Kyung back.
 
"Hello?" Se Kyung answered.
JongHyun hesitated before responding, sitting on his bed; "You called?"
She nodded her head, "I did yesterday, but it seems your friend Key respo-"
"He's not my friend." JongHyun cut her off, "Just a roommate." he said firmly.
"Oh, okay.." Se Kyung bit her lip, "Well your roommate Key picked up. Did he tell you?"
JongHyun tapped his fingers on the bedside table, "Yes. And I'm busy."
Se Kyung rolled her eyes, "Don't you ever get sick of that dumb excuse?"
"Excuse you?" JongHyun retorded.
Se Kyung ran her hands through her hair, looking at Jihae as she was fast asleep on her bed. She slowly walked out of the room, closing the door so she wouldn't wake up; "You're never free. Every year, every month, every week, every day, every hour, every fckn' second. Do you not realize how much you left behind?" 
JongHyun just sat there, "I left behind a kid, and my ex girlfriend."
"You act like it's nothing!" Se Kyung's voice raised, "I've been over the fact that you and I are done. But here's Jihae, turning FOUR years old already; and she hasn't even gotten to meet her father because he's too busy for her."
"Why don't you go find a new boyfriend and introduce him as if he's the father." JongHyun suggested mindlessly.
Se Kyung scratched her head, frustrated more than ever; "You act like that's an easy thing to do! And secondly, Jihae has seen pictures of you; therefore, she knows what her own biological father looks like."
JongHyun rolled his eyes, "Well who's the idiot now."
"Still you!" Se Kyung snapped, "But I'm an idiot as well for letting you come and ruin my life. But I thank you as well, because Jihae is the most beautiful gift ever given to me."
"Blah." He rolled his eyes again, "So I guess I came to the conclusion that I'm not going to her birthday party, okay? Just buy her a $75 and up gift, I'll send you the money in the mail." JongHyun was about to hang up, but Se Kyung said something.
"If you're not going to her party, we're bringing the party to you." Se Kyung breathed out, trying not to raise her voice anymore.
"What?" JongHyun asked off guard.
Se Kyung pursed her lips, "I did it once, and I'm not afraid to do it again JongHyun. Just try me." 
JongHyun shook his head, "There's no way in hell you're coming back to my campus."
"Don't even test me Jong." Se Kyung said back, and after that; she hung up the phone, not even letting JongHyun argue again.
"Se Kyung? Hello? Hello?!" JongHyun looked at his phone, "She fckn' hung up on me." he threw his phone on the other side of the room, furious.
JongHyun ran his hands through his hair, clenching his teeth and fists; "I have to go to Jihae's party. For the sake of Jihae, not that btch."
 
- the next morning
 
MinHo tossed and turned in his bed, and right when he opened his eyes; the most beautiful thing smiled at him, "Krystal?"
Krystal smiled wider at him, moving strands of hair out of his face; "Good morning."
He smiled back, grabbing onto her hand and kissing it lightly; "What are you doing here?"
"You're able to come back to the campus!" Krystal exclaimed in joy, "I cleaned up our room so it's all set up for you to come back and feel like home again."
"Thank you." MinHo laughed, she just seemed so energetic; "Why are you in such a good mood?"
Krystal sighed, "I honestly don't know. I really shouldn't be though." 
MinHo narrowed his eyes, "Why is that?"
"Promise me you won't get mad?" Krystal asked, sticking out her pinky.
He rolled his eyes, "I pinky promise." MinHo attached their pinkies, looking at her; "What is it?"
Krystal pursed her lips, "I haven't broken up with JongHyun yet."
MinHo slowly let go of her hand, sitting up in his bed; "So, he doesn't even know anything about us?"
"No." Krystal looked down, shaking her head; ashamed.
He lifted up her chin, smiling at her; "I like this rebelious side of you." MinHo winked.
"Yah!" Krystal smacked his arm, "This is a serious matter. Wait, so you're not mad?"
"Ani." MinHo shook his head, "I know JongHyun's hard to deal with. I'll give you time, but don't take too long." he stuck his tongue out at her.
Krystal pouted her lips, "So, does that mean we have to pretend we're nothing for the time being?"
MinHo grabbed her hand again, intertwining their fingers; "Or we could just make this entire thing a secret of our own?" 
She smiled, giggling at how he kissed her hand again; "I think I'll be okay with that."
He kissed the tips of her fingers, just staring at her purity ring; "I never got to ask you, but what does it say?"
"It says," Krystal took it off, handing it to him; "One Life, One Love." 
MinHo narrowed his eyes, "What made you get this engraved?"
Krystal sighed, "Ever since I was young, I grew up to dream about having my own prince; who'll pick me up from my castle." she paused, smacking MinHo's arm as he began to chuckle; "I'm not gonna tell you if you keep laughing at me!"
He got himself together, just looking at her; "Okay, fine; I'm listening now."
"Good." Krystal said, "Well, as I was saying; I always dreamt about having my prince charming. Like in Disney movies, princesses only fell in love with 1 guy; and honestly, I hope that's how my life turns out. I want a happily forever after, with one guy; no one else."
MinHo just looked at her, and smiled; "Have you found him yet?" he asked hopeful.
Krystal smiled back, holding onto his hand even tighter; nodding her head, "I really think I have."
He kissed her hand, but slowly sat up higher to reach her face; carresing her cheek, and kissing her soft lips.
She smiled through the kiss, and slowly pulled away; "I love you MinHo."
"I love too Krystal." He put his forehead to hers, smiling at her beauty.
 
- later that night
 
Mir poked Nana's cheeks, trying to wake her up; "Nana.. Nana.. Nana.." he whispered into her ear.
Nana's been awake for awhile now, she just loved the feeling of his warm breath around her neck; it was, something else.
He kept poking her cheek, but when he saw a little smile coming out of her; Mir knew she was awake, and he smirked.
Without hesitation, Mir picked Nana up; throwing her over her shoulders, "You've been awake for awhile now haven't you?"
She laughed, smacking his back; "Put me down!"
"Fine!" Mir put her down, just hugging her; "Well good afternoon, you long napper."
Nana plopped herself down on the couch, "It's hard to sleep when so much is running through your mind." she answered, knowing that Mir knew she was referring to Krystal.
Mir rubbed her back, "Speaking of things on your mind, are you sure you want to do this tonight?"
She looked at him, locking their eyes; and nodded her head confidently, "I need to do this."
"You do know if JongHyun ever finds out that you're the reason this is happening, your life isn't going to be easy?" Mir advised.
Nana nodded her head, "I know what I'm getting myself into. I'm willing to take the risks, for the sake of my best friend."
Mir looked at her, concerned; "You really love Krystal don't you?"
She looked down, "Of course I love her. She's my best friend. I know we're not on the best basis right now, but; I'm never going to lose hope on our friendship. Ever."
That's one thing Mir really loved about Nana, when she loved something; she loved it with all her heart; and nothing could ever get in her way.
"Don't you ever forget, whatever happens; I promise, to never leave your side." Mir grabbed onto her hand, holding it tight.
Nana placed her head on his shoulder, covering both of them with a blanket; "Mir, I can honestly say; you are the best thing that's ever happened in my life."
Mir ran his fingers through her hair, kissing the top of her head; "And I can honestly say, you are everything I ever needed in mine."
As they were in each other's embrace, Mir's phone rang.
Nana sat up, smiling; "Answer it."
Mir nodded his head, standing up; "Yoboseyo?"
 
"Mir!"
Mir looked at the contact, and laughed; "G.O. bro!"
G.O. laughed as well, "Thunder, Lee Joon, and I are visiting you at campus tomorrow and for the rest of the weekend; we just wanted to give you guys a heads up."
"Fer real?!" Mir exclaimed, "That'd be awesome."
"YAH MAKNAE! WE MISSED YOU!"
Mir laughed, he knew it was Lee Joon; "I missed you guys too!" he paused, "Wait, why isn't SeungHo coming to visit me?"
G.O. pursed his lips, "SeungHo's getting back surgery, we told him we'd take care of him there for the time being; and asked if we should just wait 'til he's better. But, he told us to go; and we'll just come back when he's all good."
"Ah, arasso." Mir nodded his head, he then looked at Nana; "Alright guys, I gotta go; party in a bit. See you all tomorrow!"
 
- party time
 
MinHo and Krystal pulled up into JongHyun's driveway. The party was being held at his own reserved beach house downtown, with the perfect view of the beach; and sunset at night.
He looked at Krystal, a bit nervous; "You sure about this?"
She nodded her head, "If I don't break up with him in front of everyone, this relationship won't ever end."
MinHo held her hand, squeezing it; "I believe in you." 
Krystal looked at their hands, and smiled; "Thank you."
After that, they both got out of the car; nodding their heads, and went their separate ways into the party.
 
"MinHo! Someone's here for you!" Key exclaimed as soon as he saw him.
MinHo narrowed his eyes, "Who?"
TaeMin walked out from behind Key, smiling.
"TaeMin?!" MinHo exclaimed in shock. He couldn't even believe it, he ran straight up to him; giving him the tightest hug in the world, "It's been forever bro!"
TaeMin laughed, he wasn't really expecting that reaction; but he did hug him back, "I missed you too bro!"
JongHyun walked past, stopping as he saw the 2 in each other's embrace; which then he started clapping.
They pulled apart from each other, just looking at him.
"Looks like the lovers were able to reunite. Thanks for doing it at my party guys, something definitely memorable." JongHyun smirked, the entire party stayed quiet; watching the 3.
MinHo stood in front of TaeMin, who was way too shy to ever fight back to JongHyun; "JongHyun, just shut the fck up."
JongHyun raised his eyebrows, looking around; then he leaned in to whisper something in to his ear, "It'll take awhile for me to shut up after I fck Krystal tonight."
MinHo clenched his fists, but then he sniffed the air a bit; pushing JongHyun away, "You're already drunk."
"Really?" JongHyun stumbled walking backwards, "Maybe, a bit."
"Whatever." MinHo turned around, walking away.
JongHyun raised his arms up, "Hope you have a fun time tonight!"
I'm sure you will. MinHo thought to himself, after that; he went into another room.
 
Nana checked her phone after she got a text, looking at Mir; "She's at the front door."
Mir nodded his head, "I got you." he then walked around the house, trying to look for JongHyun.
She looked around, making sure that no one saw her as she walked in; "You have perfect timing."
The girl smiled back, "He's really going to hate both of us after this. You do know that right?"
"I honestly couldn't give a flying fck." Nana rolled her eyes, leading them into the living room; where everyone was.
 
 
 
 
- Comment Replies:
 
 
ilovewufan; Ahahaha, JongHyun gets A LOT of hate in this fic; omg. Hehe, MinHo's too innocent in real life to do anything like that. [':
 
 
periwinkleberry; Agreed, ahahaha; I absolutely adore HaeSica, in this fic; and real life. ;D Oh yes! If I ever have a real, serious boyfriend; he needs to meet and get the approval my family before anything. ;P WAAAAAH, MinStal; FTW. I love MinYoon too, I ship them as literally everything. xD Lovers, best friends, siblings; omg. YoonA is actually the only girl besides Krystal that I ship with MinHo. I hope so too, Krystal and Nana really shouldn't be arguing anymore. /: And me too! Mir is effing adorable, I wish I was Nana. ;P
 
 
KrystalYoona7777; Jessica is bipolar, even in real life; it's amusing. xD OMG YES! I honestly ship Krystal with everyone, like; it's not even funny, omg. Sorry for making this chapter quite short though, I'm so busy with school nao. /: But thank you. [:
 
 
minstal_1; I'll do my best.
 
 
 
- Who's this special girl that Nana brought to the party?
Will Krystal really be able to break up with JongHyun?
WAH,
MBLAQ will be reunited;
without SeungHo though. 
And yes!
TaeMin's back.
Will SeKyung and JongHyun stay true to their words?
What's gonna happen next?
FIND OUT IN THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS!
Thanks so much for reading. [':
Even if I'm not able to update as much,
I'm trying my best.
School is already stressing me out a bit,
but;
thank God for homework free weekends. ;P
Please comment and subscribe. :D
That'd mean so so much to me. [:
I LOVE YOU ALL.