[A Kiss and a Thank You]

You Never Know

MinHo looked at TaeMin's eyes, it looked as if they longed for something; something he just could not figure out.

TaeMin saw the mixed and confused feelings MinHo's eyes had, he didn't know what to do.
But kiss his soft lips.
MinHo's eyes doubled in size, he pushed TaeMin's body away from his without hesitation.
TaeMin bit his bottom lip; in regret, in pain, in everything.
"Wh-What-" MinHo stuttered, looking back up at TaeMin; all he could see, were tears rolling down his face.
"It's my fault, I-I'm sorry." TaeMin wiped his face, grabbing his stuff; and running away before MinHo could even stop him.
MinHo looked off into the distance, letting the wind take over his hair; he just stared, stared blankly. Trying to understand what just happened.
"T-TaeMin just k-kissed my l-lips." MinHo said to himself, he slowly ran his own hand down his lips; not knowing exactly what he was feeling.
He turned his head, hoping TaeMin was still somewhere to be seen; but, he was gone.
"MinHo!"
MinHo heard the sound of his name, he just didn't want to respond; 'cause he knew it wasn't TaeMin.
He heard footsteps running behind him, then gradually got slower and louder as they got closer; "MinHo! I just called your name and you completely-"
"TaeMin just kissed me." MinHo turned his head to look at Amber, who just stared at him with the most surprised look.
"B-bwo?!" she yelled.
MinHo covered his face, still in complete shock himself; "TaeMin just kissed me." he repeated, his heart beating faster than ever.
Amber could see how shocked and confused MinHo was, she began rubbing her younger brother's back; "What did you do?"
All he could do was shake his head and cover his face, "I pushed him away. He ran off. In tears."
She smacked him, "How could you do that?!"
"What the hell did you want me to do?! It's not like every day a guy kisses me you know." MinHo ran his hands through his hair, becoming more and more frustrated.
Amber realized maybe she did overreact a bit, "Sorry. I did overreact a bit. But, did you or him even say anything afterwards?"
He shook his head, meaning absolutely nothing.
"Do you want me to talk to him for you?" Amber kept rubbing MinHo's back, that always calmed him down ever since he was a baby.
MinHo turned her head to look at her, "That would mean so much to me Amber. You don't even know." he forced a smile, then hugged his older sister.
It wasn't always that MinHo would make the effort to actually hug her, so she didn't let that moment go. She hugged him back, "I just don't want yours and TaeMin's friendship to be the one that lasts for so long, and just crashes." Amber let go of MinHo, grabbing his chin so he'd look at her; "You just need to do one thing here."
He looked her straight in the eyes, "And that is..?" 
She pursed her lips, "You can't be so judgemental in this kind of situation. Who knows, maybe the kissed happened on accident. But, you never know if TaeMin actually really has feelings for you. You know how much words can affect a person." Amber raised her eye brows, MinHo's had various experiences with that.
MinHo pouted his lips, but agreed; shaking his head, he just sat there; motioning for Amber to go.
 
- meanwhile
 
Key spat out his water to the side, "You what to MinHo?!"
TaeMin laid himself down on JongHyun's bed, "I. Kissed. MinHo. Was it really that hard to understand?!" His voice got louder, but thankfully; his crying didn't.
Key looked at the poor boy, sitting next to him on the side; "To be honest, I already saw this coming."
"What?" TaeMin shot up from the bed, looking at his feminine cousin; "What do you mean you saw this coming?"
Key rolled his eyes, putting his hand on his shoulder; "It's a family type instinct." he nodded his head, smiling a bit.
TaeMin pouted his lips, "How?"
"Well." Key started off, "The first day I transferred here, I saw the way you looked at Krystal."
"Huh?" TaeMin asked, "What does Krystal have to do with what you knew?"
Key shook his head and rolled his eyes, "Will ya let me talk?"
TaeMin snarled, then just let him talk.
"Thank you." Key crossed his legs, linking his fingers together; "You looked at Krystal, the way no other guy did-"
"Wha-?!" TaeMin began, but then quickly stopped himself as Key shh'd him.
Key rolled his eyes, "Alright. Well, you didn't look at her like she was beautiful. I'm bi, but I already knew she was the type of girl EVERY guy wants; every girl hates. You didn't notice, but I wasn't paying much attention to her; I was looking at you. You and your vanilla ice cream ." he smiled and stopped for a bit, messing up TaeMin's hair; then continued, "You gave Krystal that death glare, then when you turned at MinHo? You had the saddest eyes I've ever seen, as if you knew that you didn't have a chance. That moment, that moment I knew it was love. Which is why I'm happy that guy looking gal told us to leave, 'cause I saw how much you wanted to cry." he stopped, looking at TaeMin; who's eyes focused at the ground.
Key held TaeMin's chin, making him look back at him; "TaeMin, please don't cry."
"How can I not?!" TaeMin screamed, losing all self control right then and there. He got up from the bed, flailing his arms; "I'm in love, with a GUY who I KNOW will never love me back. Do you even know how much that hurts?!" 
"Actually Tae-" Key started, but not to his surprise; he was cut off.
"I'm leaving." TaeMin said, this time he actually looked at Key.
Key stood up, "What do you mean you're leaving?"
TaeMin looked down to the side, then went to grab his suitcase and threw it on the bed; "Not permanently. But Spring Break begins next week, might as well make it an early one." he bit his bottom lip, wiping away the last of his tears.
Key closed his suitcase, looking at the poor guy; "You can't just run away from your problems."
"Would you look at that, I'm doing the wrong thing again? Big surprise." TaeMin shook his head, smacking Key's hand away; and just kept packing.
After that, Key pretty much gave up; he really couldn't do anything else to stop him, so he just simply left.
 
- meanwhile -
 
MyungSoo looked at the cake in his arms, "I still don't understand why I gotta give her a fckn' cake."
SungYeol shook his head, giving MyungSoo the stare; "Tell me, are you happy you have your necklace again?
He scratched his head, "Of course I'm happy, but seriously; a cake?" 
SungYeol thought for a bit, then just shrugged his shoulders; "It's just the right thing to do. Speaking of which, do you remember what dorm room she's in?"
MyungSoo stopped walking, staring blankly at the fountain; "Crap."
SungYeol shook his head, "This is why I wrote it down, dip sht." he handed him the piece of paper, rolling his eyes.
"Oh shut up." MyungSoo turned to face him, pecking his lips for a half second; "You're not half the man you used to be ever since you met me."
"Really? 'Cause I don't consider you half the man since you're dating ME." SungYeol poked his finger at MyungSoo's chest, smirking.
MyungSoo rolled his eyes, "W h i p p e d ." he laughed, they both did.
SungYeol looked around, narrowing his eyes as he saw a girl holding hands with JongHyun; "Hey, isn't that Krystal?"
"Where?" MyungSoo looked around, then finally saw who he was pointing to; "She's been here for a month, and she's already scored JongHyun? Damn." 
"You got that right." SungYeol grabbed MyungSoo's hand and they made their way over to her.
"Do you know those two?" Krystal pointed over at MyungYeol who were bickering as they walked towards them.
JongHyun laughed, "Of course those two are arguing. Love-hate relationship. Literally." he looked at Krystal, who looked somewhat confused.
"Whoa, whoa, whoa; so they're gay?" Krystal covered as she gasped.
He narrowed his eyes, laughing; "Why do you seem so, surprised?"
"That shorter guy is EXTREMELEY attractive." Krystal was star struck, she really didn't know what to say.
JongHyun rolled his eyes, "You have me, remember?" he was about to kiss her, then a voice called her name.
"Krystal Jung?" 
Krystal looked past JongHyun's shoulders, the tall guy bit his bottom lip; looking a bit nervous. Where as the shorter one, just stood there; he had that bad boy type look, the type that just didn't give a care.
"At your service." Krystal smiled, holding out her hand; "And you guys are?"
SungYeol shook her hand, "Lee SungYeol, and this is Kim MyungSoo; commonly known as L, but whatever."
Krystal nodded her head, holding her hand out to MyungSoo; who just shook his head.
"Oh, okay.." Krystal responded in awkwardness as she just covered it up by scratching her hand, "How could I help you?"
SungYeol nudged MyungSoo, telling him to give it to her; "Our friend told us that you found my necklace, so to thank you; we bought you a cake. A welcome cake, and a thank you cake." MyungSoo handed it to her, just giving her a blank stare.
She smiled, "Awuh! You didn't need to." Krystal giggled as she grabbed onto the cake, "But thank you anyways." she smiled once more.
 
- meanwhile
 
MinHo finally got off the bench, finally coming back to reality; "All I wanna know is why."
He shook his head, running his hands through his hair; then slowly stopped his walk, right as he saw two people approach him.
The two people he never wanted to talk again in his life.
"Hey MinHo." JongHyun smiled, MinHo looked down at his and Krystal's hands intertwined; he could tell that JongHyun tightened the grip.
MinHo clenched his fists, but faked a smile back; "Hey Jong." then turned his head towards Krystal, completely dropping the smile; flatly saying, "Krystal."
She faked a smile back, even waving a bit; "MinHo. I feel like it's been forever!" Krystal sarcastically responded.
JongHyun tightened his grip a bit more, to people; they thought JongHyun and MinHo were the best of friends. But to them? They were each other's biggest enemy. The only reason they act close, is just find that right moment to bring them down; and that's all they ever were waiting for in their friendship
MinHo glared at him, but didn't make it so obvious; "Well, I have to go; places to be, people to meet." he made sure that Krystal heard that, he was only trying to make her jealous. MinHo was about to leave, but JongHyun quickly grabbed his arm.
"Bwo?" MinHo asked, people knew when he started to speak Korean; that meant he was annoyed, oh; JongHyun knew that, that only made him smirk even more.
"Can I talk to you quick?" JongHyun asked him.
MinHo looked at Krystal, who told them to go along.
Both JongHyun and MinHo just began walking, no words being said; until MinHo broke the ice, "Okay, what?"
JongHyun just smiled, looking at the dude; "Krystal and I are officially dating."
MinHo widened his eyes and he pretended to be surprise, even covering a little gasp; "No kidding."
He rolled his eyes, "I'm effing serious right now." JongHyun's glare only cut deeper through MinHo's eyes.
"I know you like Krystal. I'm not fckn' stupid. So here." JongHyun took an invitation out of his back pocket, slipping it right into MinHo's hands.
"What is this?" MinHo opened it up, reading everything; "You're throwing the Spring Break Bash this year?"
JongHyun nodded his head, "Everyone will be there. So you best be going too." 
MinHo looked at JongHyun, he already knew something was up; "What are you planning to do?"
"Aha, that's for me to know; and for you, to find out." JongHyun turned back to look at Krystal, standing by the fountain alone; then turned back to MinHo and winked, "If you know what I mean." 
"She has a purity ring dip sht." MinHo smirked, thinking that stopped his plan.
JongHyun smirked back, "I won't know that if I'm drunk." He bit his lip, winking again.
"Are you fckn' stupid?!" MinHo pushed his chest, he couldn't believe this dude.
"Actually no." JongHyun grabbed MinHo's arms and pushed it off, "The reason I told you, is so I know who's face to screw up if Krystal finds out. So, try me." 
MinHo glared at him, "Have a nice life." He grabbed his hat, flipping him off, giving Krystal one last glance; then walked off.
 
- later that day
 
Hyuk tried to make himself comfortable in his seat, "Ugh." he scratched his head, sitting straight up again; "I still don't understand why I have to be with you to pick up Jes-"
"JESSICA!" DongHae jumped out of his seat right when he saw his girlfriend walk through the door.
"-sica." Hyuk rolled his eyes, walking over to the happy couple; but his train of thought was stopped when he saw a girl turned around on her cell phone standing by a wall, "Damn, that's one hella figure." he checked her out, his lips.
DongHae hugged Jessica, lifting her up from the ground; "I missed my ice princess so much!" 
Jessica laughed, slapping DongHae's back; "Put me down you fool!" 
He smiled, putting her down; pulling her closer by her waist, "I really did miss you, babo." DongHae smirked.
"Babo? Hmph, guess you won't be getting that kiss I know you've been waiting for." Jessica stuck her tongue out and made moose antlers like a little child.
Hyuk crossed his arms, disgusted by the two; mainly Jessica.
DongHae pouted, "But baby.." he pulled her in closer, placing his forehead on hers; looking straight into those eyes, "You know you can't resist these lips. " he his lips just to .
Hyuk still stood behind DongHae, making a puke type motion; still no attention was given to him.
Jessica bit her bottom lip, she really couldn't resist; "Alright, you win." 
DongHae smiled, "I always do." he gently grabbed her face, giving her that long awaited passionate kiss.
"I'VE BEEN STANDING HERE FOR LIKE TEN MINUTES AND YOU GUYS STILL HAVEN'T NOTICED ME." Hyuk finally let out, annoyed as ever.
They both pulled away from the kiss, surprised to hear that loud yelling.
DongHae turned around, eyeing him down; but laughed, "Sorry Hyuk, you kinda forget things when your beautiful girlfriend is around." he held onto Jessica's hand, holding her close.
Hyuk snarled, "At least I have an .." he mumbled under his breath.
Jessica crossed her arms, thinking she heard what he said; "Excuse me?"
Hyuk's eyes widened, his head shot up; "I said, it's nice seeing you Jessica." he faked a smile, even a wave.
"Mhm." Jessica rolled her eyes. The only reason she tolerated him, was 'cause of DongHae; if it weren't for their relationship, Hyuk would've been erased off the face of the Earth.
DongHae just smiled, rolling his eyes; he was already immune to their cat-dog ways, but he was thankful that Jessica was more than mature enough to handle it all. "You ready to go babe?"
Jessica picked up her bags, looking around; "Yeah, but where is she?"
"Where is who?" Both Hyuk and DongHae asked in unison, giving Jessica a confused stare.
She looked around, "My friend came with, she had nothing else better to do for Spring Break; so I just told her to come with me. Oh, there she is." Jessica pointed with her eye brows, causing both guys to turn around and look.
Hyuk blinked his eyes, it was the same girl he was checking out earlier; "She's-"
"I swear, if JunHo and I fight one more time; I think I'll have to end this relationship." The girl stomped her feet, completely ignoring the two guys; going straight to Jessica.
Jessica grabbed the girls arm, "DongHae, Hyuk; this is my best friend HyoYeon."
HyoYeon smiled, then turned her head to face Hyuk; her smile got even bigger, she held out her hand; "It's very nice to meet you." she started to blush, Man is he cute! 
Hyuk could see how he looked at him, he was loving it; he shook his head, "Hyuk, and it's a pleasure to meet you as well; beautiful." he winked, still holding onto her hand. This one's a keeper.