[I Owe You]

You Never Know
Recap: Krystal ended up fainting, so MinHo took her to the hospital. All the EXO guys stayed back, Kris and ChanYeol had a heart to heart conversation. ChanYeol is the only person, besides Jessica, that knows Kris/Jessica/YoonA/Krystal are all biological siblings. Kris doesn't want Krystal to get hurt again. JongHyun got a letter in the mail, saying he isn't able to graduate this year.
 
"What?!" Se Kyung stood up from the couch, covering in shock.
Little did they know, Jihae came down from her room; listening to them at the top of the stair case.
JongHyun sat down on the couch, shaking his head; laughing nervously, "I should've seen this one coming, I'm so fcking stupid."
Se Kyung stayed standing, biting her nails; "There's always next year Jong."
"I know." JongHyun looked up at her, forcing a smile; "I know."
"You going to be okay?" Se Kyung asked.
He nodded his head, "I deserve this anyways. I mean, MinHo probably set this all up. I guess this is what you call karma."
"JongHyun.." Se Kyung said, she literally had no idea on how to even comfort him anymore.
JongHyun sighed, "I guess I'll be able to spend more time with Jihae."
"Appa.." Jihae came running down the stairs, surprising both of them.
JongHyun's eyes widened, he lifted Jihae off the ground; "How long have you been listening to us?"
She pouted her lips, looking him in the eyes; "Is this really all MinHo oppa's fault?"
JongHyun shook his head quickly, "No, it's all your stupid appa's fault."
Se Kyung watched the two, wanting to tear up at their father/daughter interactions.
"But you're not stupid appa, you're perfect." Jihae told him seriously.
JongHyun smiled, on the verge of crying some more. He moved a strand of hair behind her ears, looking her in the eyes; "Appa will always be here for you, okay?"
Jihae pouted her lips, "But will you really be okay?"
He gave her the best assuring smile he could, "I'll do what I can."
 
- the next day -
 
"Hey Amber, since Krystal is resting upstairs; just tell her I went out for a bit. I should be back around 3 or so." MinHo put on his shoes, just about to head out of the door.
Amber narrowed her eyes, "Where you going?"
MinHo looked at the stairs, making sure Krystal wasn't there; "I'm gonna go meet up with the ChanYeol and Kris."
Amber nodded her head, "Ahh, okay; come home safe!"
He smiled at her, leaving.
 
MinHo knocked on ChanYeol's apartment door, looking around; patiently waiting.
ChanYeol scratched his head, opening the door; "Hyung? What are you doing here?"
MinHo didn't bother to get permission, instead, he just walked in himself; "Only Kris is staying with you here right?"
"Yeah? Why?" ChanYeol closed the door, pulling his boxers up; "He's in the bathroom right now."
MinHo narrowed his eyes, pulling out the picture he took from Krystal's photo album; "Where do Kris's parents' live?"
ChanYeol's eyes tripled in size, "His pa-parents?" he looked around, hoping Kris would come out faster.
"Yeah, as in mom and dad." MinHo persisted, If my gut feeling is right, everything else in our plan should be way faster than expected.
"Hey Yeol, I need-" Kris walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, pointing at MinHo; "Well good morning." he flatly said, laughing a bit; "Why are you here?"
MinHo sighed, "I kinda wanted to talk to you."
Kris narrowed his eyes, not that MinHo and him had anything between them; they just never really talked that much, "Sure, what's it about?"
MinHo bit his lip, remembering that ChanYeol was still in the room; and he didn't know if he would know or not, "Can I talk to Kris alone?"
ChanYeol nodded his head, "Yeah go ahead, I'll be taking a shower." After that, he left.
"So what'd you need to know?" Kris asked him.
MinHo handed him the picture he brought with him, "Just look at it."
Kris swallowed, taking the picture into his own hands; and his eyes widened, little did he know; that's all the reaction MinHo needed.
 
- meanwhile -
 
Krystal made her way down the stairs, stretching her arms as she yawned; "Yah Amber, where's everybody?" she asked, looking at Amber sitting on the couch watching TV.
"He's with ChanYeol and Kris, don't ask me why; because I have no clue." Amber said, munching on some chips; "Dream High 2 makes me so mad, JB and Rian should end up together; ugh!"
Krystal scratched her head, "He's close to Kris and ChanYeol?" she mumbled under her breath, but just shrugged it off; "I agree, Kang Sora annoyed me a lot in that drama." she added in.
Amber threw her arms up in the air, "A TO THE MEN! Hallelujiah."
Krystal laughed some more, walking into the kitchen; receiving a call on her cell, "Hello?"
Kai smiled on the other line, "Hey Stal."
"Oh, hi Kai." Krystal smiled as well, "What's up?"
He pursed his lips, "All the guys are out and about doing something with each other, I was wondering if you and MinHo wanted to chill?"
"Actually, MinHo is with Kris and ChanYeol right now; I don't know why." Krystal said, "But I'd love to! We actually have a lot to catch up on dongsaeng."
Kai narrowed his eyes, I wonder why.. "Oh, well alright! I'll pick you up in a few, think of something to do while I'm at it." he laughed.
Krystal laughed too, "I got you." she hung up the phone, making herself breakfast.
"Hey Stal!" Amber called out from the living room.
Krystal peeked her head into the living room, "Yeah?"
Amber gave her a sheepish smile, "Can you get me some more chips?" she held out her bowl of empty sadness.
Krystal rolled her eyes, taking the bowl; "You're lucky I owe you and the rest of your family a lot."
"You're lucky I even like you. I usually hate MinHo's girl friends." she laughed again, but quickly got back into the drama; "Fck the Rubiks Cube Couple, Sword/Shoe Couple all the way!" 
Krystal smiled, it was nice hearing small comments like that.
 
- meanwhile -
 
"I don't know why you're showing me this." Kris lied, handing the picture back to him; Does he really know?
MinHo rolled his eyes, "I'm not gonna yell at you, or be mad at you for any matter. You probably have your reasons, I just need to confirm that you are Krystal's younger brother."
Kris stared at him, wide-eyed; not really sure how to react, "What difference is any of this going to make anyways?"
"I've always wondered why Krystal seemed to be so close to you. Not that I was ever jealous over it, just something about you gave off a warm feeling to her; and I started to get curious." MinHo said, "After she showed everyone this picture, I noticed similiarties between you; and the little kid. And I also noticed the fact that you tried so hard to change the subject when we were talking about it." He stopped, looking at Kris; "Why don't you just tell her?"
ChanYeol snooped in, hearing their conversation from the kitchen. Since he already knew what was going on, he felt he had the right to pitch in his opinions; "I've been trying to get him to tell her forever."
MinHo pointed at ChanYeol, "He's known?"
Kris looked down, "ChanYeol's the only person I ever told anything to. He knows Jessica's my sister as well."
"Aha!" MinHo exclaimed, "So the missing siblings are you and Jessica?"
Kris raised his eyebrows, shrugging; "That obvious huh?"
MinHo ran his hands through his hair, feeling success running through his entire body; "Can you please just tell Krystal? She's been going through so much lately, and I'm sure she'd love to have you both by her side."
"I, I don't know if I'm ready yet." Kris said, he looked up at MinHo; "But I promise you, I'll tell her soon."
MinHo put his hand on his shoulder, giving him a soft smile; "Thank you Kris, this means a lot; even if it doesn't seem like it."
 
- later on -
 
Krystal laughed, holding onto the bag of accessories that Kai bought her; "Thank you so much for this, it was nice of you to take your noona shopping for once!"
Kai laughed as well, "Hey, I have a job now; so it's the least I can do."
She messed up his hair, "I'm pretty hungry." they walked around the food court at the mall, wondering what to eat.
"What did you wanna eat?" Kai asked.
"I'm kinda getting sick of Asian food." Krystal said, "I'm thinking Taco Bell."
They both found a table, in which Kai told her to sit down and he would get the orders for both of them.
When he got back with their orders, they conversated; just trying to catch up with everyone.
Kai watched her eat, he wiped his mouth; wondering if he should bring up the subject or not, "Have you been okay lately? I mean, besides what happened last night."
Krystal swallowed, putting her burrito down; "Honestly? No. It's like my whole world turned around after that whole JongHyun thing, and I kinda feel bad for MinHo more than anyone."
"Why's that?" Kai narrowed his eyes, giving her his full attention. He was pretty happy that she was comfortable enough to speak about it now.
She shrugged, "Ever since what happened, I haven't been trying to, but I feel like I'm distancing myself from MinHo; when all he's trying to do is make me feel better. I, I just feel like I owe him something."
"Like, ually?" Kai questioned, raising his eyebrows.
Krystal coughed, looking at him; "ually right away man?"
Kai laughed, "Well, you know. You did have a purity ring, and I know how much you cherished it. It's not like you're a anymore, do you really wanna wait until marriage still? Especially since MinHo's stuck with you for so long already?"
Krystal leaned back in her seat, sinking in what he was saying. She never really put any thought into it before, but now that she was; there was only one person she wanted to be with for the rest of her life. And that was MinHo. What's there to lose now anyways?
 
 
What's Krystal going to do?
How do you think JongHyun's going to deal with not being able to graduate?
When will Kris confess?
Find out in the upcoming chapters!
Thank you soo much for reading!
Please comment and subscribe. [':
I LOVE YOU ALL <3