[Everything Is Perfect]

You Never Know

Recap: JongKey are starting to become more and more comfortable on their relationship. JongHyun admitted to Se Kyung that Key was becoming a really special person to him. MinHo’s dad completely approves of Krystal and sees her marrying MinHo in the future. Kris went over to Jessica’s dorm to talk to her for the first time, he got all his feelings out and it ended emotionally in a well needed hug. TaeMin is developing feelings for Sulli, pretty much concluding that his uality was bi.


- meanwhile -

JongHyun looked up to where Jihae was pointing, for the first time; he looked at Krystal, and nothing happened that was making everyone freak out.
Krystal gave him a soft smile, even a little wave to tell them they could go over towards them. 
“Appa, she’s pretty.” Jihae said, smiling at her as well.
JongHyun touched her head, “She’s very pretty. But she’s also in love with your uncle MinHo.”
Jihae and JongHyun made their way towards the three, just like a little casual run in.
“Hey!” TaeMin exclaimed, mainly towards Jihae; who was just a huge ball of sunshine.
Jihae swayed side to side, her pigtails swinging along with her; “My name is Jihae.” She innocently said.
YoonA smiled so wide, “She is honestly the most adorable little girl I have ever seen.” She looked at JongHyun, “She’s a beautiful girl JongHyun.”
“Can’t help to say but she takes after her mother.” JongHyun blushed, his hands on Jihae’s shoulders.
“Let’s be honest, Se Kyung can’t take all the blame.” Krystal added in.
Hers and JongHyun’s eyes locked, and she smiled at him; even playfully winking at him.
JongHyun couldn’t be any happier. For the first time in his life, he was happy. Everything was perfect and he literally could not ask for anything better.
TaeMin pulled them all in a hug, Jihae being squished in the middle; “We’re going out to eat! YoonA’s paying, wanna come?”
“Yah!” YoonA smacked TaeMin’s arm, “I don’t have that much money on me man.”
JongHyun laughed, shaking his head; “I’d love to, but we’re actually going out to eat with Key in a little bit.”
Krystal gave him a suspicious look, crossing her arms over her chest. She looked at TaeMin, who knew exactly what to do.
TaeMin held out his hand, “Jihae, let’s go look at the toys over there!”
“Okay!” Jihae grabbed onto his hand and followed him out of the rest of their sights.
JongHyun pointed at TaeMin, “Why?”
Krystal and YoonA exchanged a quick glance, but then Krystal turned towards JongHyun; “What’s the deal between you and Key huh?”
JongHyun stared at them, laughing a bit, and without even hesitating; he answered, “He’s basically my boyfriend.”
Krystal nodded her head, surprised he didn’t even deny it. She touched his shoulder, “I’m really happy for you JongHyun. Key’s a great dude.”
YoonA nodded her head in agreement, “He has a better fashion sense than I do.”
“Well I’m happy for both of you as well.” JongHyun said, “MinHo really cares for you and I know DongHae loves you a lot.”
They both blushed, “I’m really happy things are good between us.” Krystal said.
JongHyun smiled back, “I couldn’t be happier.”

- at MinHo’s house -

“Hey MinHo, there’s two people waiting for you at the door.” Amber came knocking at his bed room door, not even sure if he was even awake or not yet.
MinHo stepped out of his room, “Who is it?” he asked, making his way downstairs.
Amber pursed her lips, “Just go down there.”
“Okay..” MinHo said confused. When he got downstairs, it was the two people he most definitely did not expect. “Kris? Jessica?”
Jessica looked at the wall, but Kris gave him a soft smile; sighing, “Today’s the day.”
“What?” MinHo exclaimed, a huge smile on his face; “Are you serious?”
Jessica turned her head to face MinHo, pursing her lips; “Well if you don’t want us to tell Krystal and YoonA then I guess we can just leave.”
MinHo rolled his eyes, her sass would forever be there; “Of course I want you guys to do it!”
Kris laughed, “Are they home?”
“Actually no, I think Krystal and YoonA went to the mall or something.” MinHo said, “Come over here and we can eat and talk about this.”
Jessica sat down on the table, tapping her fingers; “Thanks MinHo.” She mumbled.
MinHo turned to look at her, narrowing his eyes; “Wait, can you say that again?”
Jessica stared at him, dead straight in the eyes; “Don’t get used to this.” She said, “But in all honesty, thank you.”
He smiled in satisfaction, “Well, you’re welcome.” MinHo answered, and after a couple seconds he thought; “Thank you for what?”
Jessica laughed, a rare moment, “You took great care of Krystal. Us Jung girls are a handful, so I really appreciate all the time and effort you put into loving and taking care of my sister.”
“I’d like to say thanks as well.” Kris chimed in, “I may have seemed a little bit cold towards you as well, but hey, that’s just a brother looking out for his sister. We all have our moments.”
Amber rolled her eyes, “Yeah right.” She mumbled, causing a little laugh out of MinHo.
MinHo smiled at the two, “I just really want things to be perfect for Krystal. She’s honestly been through so much just this past year and she deserves the best anyone can give.” He said, “I wanna be that best part of her.”
“You already are.” Kris smiled at him, “She talks about you all the time. She loves you MinHo. A lot.”
“And I love her too.” MinHo said, “More than the world could even imagine.”

- later on -

After the little lunch date with YoonA and Krystal, TaeMin went over to Sulli’s house to show her the stuff he got her.
Sulli opened up the door, smiling as always; “TaeMin!” she exclaimed, giving him a big hug; “I didn’t expect a visit from you.”
TaeMin walked in, closing the door behind him; “Well you know I love surprising people.” He smiled.
“What’s that?” Sulli pointed at the bag, looking at TaeMin.
He held the bag out in front of him, “A gift. From me to you.”
“Really?” Sulli blushed, grabbing the bag and taking out what was inside. “Oh em gee.” She said, her smile getting even bigger; “I was planning on buying this!”
TaeMin smiled, proud of himself; “Well I’m good at picking out things.” He winked.
Sulli hugged him again, this time, tighter.
TaeMin held onto her, embracing every second he got; loving her sweet scent she always had.
“You’re seriously the best.” Sulli pulled away from the hug, but her arms were still on his shoulders. She looked into his eyes, getting lost in the moment.
He gulped, staring straight at her as well. Unsure of what to do, he stared down at her lips; which were already making their way towards his.
Sulli leaned in, kissing his lips. A moment she’s been waiting for so long.
TaeMin kissed back, pulling her waist in more towards his.
Sulli pulled away, blushing even harder than before. She took a step back, wiping her bottom lip; “I kinda got carried away with that.”
“No no.” TaeMin said, “That was perfect.”
She bit her lip, “I like you a lot TaeMin.”
“Really?” TaeMin exclaimed, “Because I, I like you a lot too.”
Sulli hugged him again, this time; she kissed him right away, not wanting to pull away.
TaeMin stepped back a bit, looking at her; “I have the most beautiful girl standing right in front of me, and now I can finally call her mine.”
“Oh shut up.” Sulli hit his arm, “You always know the cheesiest words to say.”
“It’s true.” TaeMin said, “I don’t even know where to begin with you. When I was going through that hard patch with MinHo, you also never let me down. Because of you, I opened up my eyes to different and better things; and honestly, you’re why I’m like this today.”
Sulli couldn’t help but hug him again, “I’ll always be here for you TaeMin.”

- meanwhile -

Nana pulled away from Mir’s lips, giggling. She sat up, sitting on Mir’s waist.
“It’s been awhile.” Mir said, winking. He looked up at her, holding onto her waist as they spoke.
She smiled, “I missed that.”
Mir leaned up, about to kiss her again; but then his phone began to vibrate. “Fck that.” He ignored it, leaning in; but Nana turned.
“Mir, answer it. We can always do this later.” She laughed, getting off of his body.
He sighed heavily, picking up his phone; “This better be important.”
“We were right.” MinHo answered quickly, almost seeming like he was out of breath.
Mir looked at the contact name, “MinHo? Wait, right about what?”
“Jessica and Kris are Krystal’s siblings. And I have it confirmed.” MinHo said.
“What? No way!?” Mir exclaimed, sitting up from the couch.
Nana narrowed her eyes, confused on what Mir was so excited about.
“Yes way!” MinHo said back, “Jessica and Kris are here at my place. They’re ready to tell Krystal every little detail on why they left, how come they never told her, and everything in between.”
“That’s great!” Mir said, he put the phone on speaker so Nana would hear as well; “Where are Krystal and YoonA?”
“According to Krystal’s latest text, her and YoonA are on their way home.” MinHo said, “I kinda wanted you and Nana to come over as well. This is basically gonna be a huge reunion and I’ve never been so excited for Krystal before.”
Nana grabbed Mir’s phone, “We’ll be there in 10!” she yelled, running to the bathroom to get ready.
Mir laughed, watching Nana go away; “But yeah, we’ll be there; today’s been a good day.”
“Hell yeah.” MinHo said, “But I’ll see you later!” he hung up the phone afterwards.
After MinHo hung up, Mir began to dial TaeMin’s number; “Yah Lee TaeMin!”
TaeMin chuckled, “What?”
“Come to MinHo’s place! There’s gonna be a little get together.” Mir said.
TaeMin nodded his head, “Okay, I got you. Would it be okay if I bring my girlfriend?”
“Yeah sure, go ahe-“ Mir started, not realizing what he said; “Wait, girlfriend?!”
TaeMin laughed again, “I’ll see you later.” He hung up the phone, not explaining himself.
“TaeMin! TaeMin!” Mir yelled, “Yah, that little btch never tells me anything.”
Nana leaned on the door, laughing; “Don’t get so hurt babe.”
Mir rolled his eyes, “I’ll be fine.” He laughed.

- at MinHo’s house -

“Who’s car is that?” YoonA pointed.
Krystal looked at it, “Ah, that’s Kris’s. He probably just came over to chill or whatever.”
“Ahh.” YoonA opened up the front door, letting Krystal in first.
When they walked in, they noticed a boy and a girl sitting on the couch; facing the other direction.
“Kris!” Krystal exclaimed, running towards him; hugging him from behind.
YoonA looked at the girl sitting beside him, a bit confused, “J-Jessica?”
Jessica turned her head, her eyes already filled with tears.
Kris bit his lip, refraining himself from crying. He was the man of the family, and he wasn’t trying to lose his masculinity to them.
Krystal looked at Jessica, worried, “W-why are you crying? Where’s MinHo? Where’s Amber?”
MinHo and Amber stayed upstairs, they promised Kris and Jessica that they’d give them their alone time to speak about everything.
“I don’t know where to begin.” Jessica said, looking at Kris for a second; but then looked at the two, “I hurt two people.” She paused, “My sisters.”
YoonA stared blankly at her, trying to comprehend everything; “What’d you just say?”
Jessica bit her lip, “I know it won’t be easy to forgive what Kris and I did years ago, so I can’t even blame you.”
Krystal began to shake, tears started to drop from her eyes one by one. “Kris?”
Kris touched Jessica’s back, it was his time to talk; “This story would literally take us days if Jessica and I were to explain in detail what happened that day her and I left the house.” He said, “But for starters, we want to say sorry. Sorry for leaving, sorry for never telling you guys, sorry for all the pain we probably caused our entire house hold.”
“Kris..” Krystal began to cry harder, holding onto YoonA.
YoonA started to tear up as well, just more towards Jessica though.
Jessica gulped, “I was a btch to you YoonA, and honestly, I don’t even know how I can say sorry to you.” She paused, not exactly knowing what to say. But she began to kneel down, her body shaking.
“Jessica no!” YoonA grabbed her by the arms, pulling her up to face her eye to eye; “I will never be more superior to you.” She smiled at her, wiping the tears on her face; “Look at me.”
Jessica tried not to cry, but she looked her in the eyes.
YoonA smiled at her, “Krystal and I love you.” She looked at Kris, “We love you both.” She said, “We don’t even care for the reason on why you guys left. All that matters, is that you two are safe and that we’re all here now.”
Krystal grabbed Kris’s hand, “I’m more than thankful to learn that you are my brother, because you always treated me like a sister. You took care of me when I needed it, and I love you so much Kris. Don’t ever forget that.” She pulled him into a hug.
“Hey, what about us?” YoonA joked, she grabbed Jessica; and they all hugged, and it became a sibling hug fest.

Everything was finally perfect.

 

 

AWUH YAY HAPPINESS!

I love how this chapter just happened to be put up on National Sibling Day. ;D

Oh the irony.

Well anyways, this story is almost reaching it's end. /:

I really hope you've enjoyed this story, but it's not over yet!

Find out what happens in the upcoming chapters!

Please comment, vote up, subscribe, etc!

I LOVE YOU GUYS <3