[It's All Just a Huge Misunderstanding]

You Never Know

- Recap; The whole Kris and BaekHyun rivalry is sparking more and more. Krystal and Amber had a talk, and they both came to the conclusion that Krystal is the only person who'll be able to cure MinHo's sickness. But only if JongHyun doesn't find out. MinHo puked over and over after getting drunk. It has been revealed that JongHyun has a child, only he doesn't want to confirm it. Krystal and Nana's friendship is on the rocks. - 

 
Krystal and Amber waited in the waiting room, and stood straight up when the doctor came out.
The doctor walked over to the two, scanning through his clip board; "Is MinHo a regular drinker?
"He drinks from time to time. But due to sports, he tries to avoid it." Amber answered.
The doctor nodded his head, "That explains this."
Amber tried to peak at what was written, but just stood still; "Is he going to be okay?"
"Well, it seemed to be that MinHo's body couldn't take all the alcohal put into it last night. Because of that, he began to lose water as well; which 'caused dehydration, and led to puking blood. There is no need to worry, because this is a common thing; and we're able to help him. But it'd be best if he avoided alcohal for the next couple weeks, or else the situation could get worse. And one more thing." The doctor hesitated, looking at both of them.
"Yeah?" Krystal and Amber asked in unison.
The doctor pointed at Krystal, "Are you Krystal?"
Krystal narrowed her eyes, looking at Amber; then back at the doctor, "Yeah.. Why?"
"Ever since MinHo has been in our care, he's been saying your name repeatedly. It's always been common for people to break up and have this kind of-"
"He isn't my boyfriend. Never even was." Krystal cut off the doctor, looking at the ground.
The doctor stared back at her, "Oh? Really?"
She nodded her head, "I actually have a boyfriend.." Krystal's voice trailed off into the end. She hated the fact that she did.
"Oh." The doctor scratched his head from embarrassment, "I'm sorry to bring the subject up."
Amber cut him off, she noticed the hurt look on Krystal's face; "Don't worry about it. But we both know why MinHo's like this. Is it okay if we go inside to see him?" she asked.
The doctor nodded his head, "Yeah, that's fine. I'm not sure if he's still sleeping though, but go ahead." he smiled, holding the door open for the both of them.
They both bowed, Amber nudged Krystal as they walked in; "If JongHyun ever finds out about this, you both are screwed."
Krystal looked at MinHo, he was still sleeping; she just shrugged his shoulders, "That's the worst case scenario, we can't keep dwelling on the negatives." 
Amber stared at her brother, he looked hopeless; and insanely pale. 
She sat over on the left side, and Krystal sat on the right; Amber took a seat, and held onto his hand tightly; "Oppa, please get well soon."
MinHo gradually woke up, looking at Amber; who held onto his hand, "Amber, I'll be okay."
Krystal stood up, smiling; "You're awake!"
He turned his head, surprised to hear a voice; and right then and there, his face turned gloom. "Why is she here?" MinHo asked Amber.
 
Amber looked at Krystal, who's smile then faded away; "MinHo, don't be like that."
MinHo stared at Krystal, "Seriously though, why are you here?"
Krystal, calm down. She told herself, taking a step back; "I'm only here to help."
He sat up on the bed, pointing at her; "You honestly think seeing your face is gonna help me? HAH, you're a funny girl aren't you?"
Krystal bit her bottom lip, "MinHo, why do you always blame me for everything that happens to you?"
"Hah." MinHo chuckled, "Probably 'cause everything that happens to me, always ends up back to you. Haven't you gotten that yet?"
"MinHo, stop talking to her like that." Amber smacked his arm, she really couldn't stand how rude he was.
MinHo turned his head to face her, "I want her out."
"I'm not letting her-"
"It's fine. I'll just leave." Krystal grabbed her bag, making her way to the door.
"Krystal!" Amber called after her, she turned around to look at her.
Krystal shook her head, forcing a smile; "Don't worry about it. He clearly doesn't want me here right now. I'll be fine." After that, she bowed; making her way out.
Amber pursed her lips, turning back to MinHo; "Why do you have to be such a jerk?"
"Why do you have to get all up in my business all the time?" MinHo retorted back.
She smacked his arm once more, "MinHo, she did absolutely NOTHING to you; and you're treating her like sht. You're supposed to treat girls with respect, not disrespect."
MinHo rolled his eyes, "Amber, just leave me alone."
"No!" Amber yelled, "MinHo, I'm so worried for you right now; and yet you're still trying to push me away?!"
He stayed silent, mainly 'cause he didn't know what to say.
"If you're not gonna say anything, I will. I'm sick and tired of you. That's right, I said it. You're pathetic, disrespectful, and you're ruining everything going on in your life. And don't even think about cutting me off, 'cause I'm not done. Don't go and blame Krystal. It's not, by any means; her fault you fell in love with her. I'm not an idiot. You always do this. Put blame on others. MinHo, you're almost graduating college for crying out loud! When are you ever going to grow up?!" She stopped, noticing that she began to tear up.
MinHo looked at Amber, she was right. She was always right, "I'm sorry Amber." he leaned in, giving her a tight hug.
She hugged back, but pulled away after a couple seconds; "You gotta stop pushing away the people you care about most. Actually listen to your heart, not your head. Your heart may be on the left side, but it'll always be right." 
"You got that sht off Tumblr or Twitter or somethin'." MinHo rolled his eyes, laughing for the first time since what happened last night.
Amber shook her head, giving him another tight hug; "MinHo, promise me you won't make me this paranoid ever again."
MinHo smiled throughout the hug, Well maybe if JongHyun wasn't in my life, things would go perfectly.
 
- meanwhile
 
Nana knocked on the door, waiting for so long; she was just about to leave.
But the door opened up.
JongHyun scratched his eyes, looking at her; "Nana?" 
Nana turned back around, surprised someone answered; "Uh, hi."
"Can I help you?" He asked tiredly.
She bit her bottom lip, raising her eye brows; "Can I talk to you?"
JongHyun stared at her, but nodded his head; letting her in, "Uh, sure? Take a seat."
Nana looked around, she's never been into his dorm room; and it just felt, weird
Her. JongHyun. Alone. I mean come on, it was Kim JongHyun for crying out loud; who wouldn't feel awkward?"
"Do you want anything to drink?" He politely asked.
She shook her head, taking a seat at the table; she motioned for him to sit down across from her, "I kinda really just wanted to talk."
JongHyun sat down, nodding his head; "We don't really talk. So, what is there really to talk about?"
"This is about Krystal." Nana answered.
He narrowed his eyes, "Krystal? What's there to talk about? We're doing fine."
Nana breathed out, "Well I don't think you two are."
"It's not like you guys are friends at the moment, why would your opinion matter?" JongHyun retorded back.
"What the hell?" Nana narrowed her eyes, "How do you know about that?"
JongHyun smirked, crossing his arms and leaning back in his seat; "Krystal's my girlfriend, of course she's gonna tell me her fckn' problems in life."
Nana shook her head, "You're pathetic JongHyun. Always have, always will be."
JongHyun shook his head, "I know what this is all about."
She looked at him, confused; "What?"
"You want me and Krystal to break up, 'cause you're just jealous." JongHyun raised his eye brows, positive with what he was saying.
"What the hell?!" She blurted in disbelief, "You must be fckn' jacked up in the brain to think some stupid sht like that!"
JongHyun stood up, towering over her as she sat down; "You're jealous. Of our relationship. Of Krystal getting to have me. But most of all, since she came to this campus; all the guys have been all over her. And not YOU."
"You're disgusting." Nana stood up from the table, just about the leave; but JongHyun grabbed her wrist.
She turned around, and what she wasn't expecting; hit her straight in the face, literally.
JongHyun kissed her. 
"Myhdsfjm." Nana pushed him off, wiping her lips; "I can't believe you!"
He the corner of his mouth, smirking; "Don't worry, Krystal doesn't need to know. Neither does Mir."
Nana shook her head in disbelief, "Never talk to me. Ever again." With that being said, she stormed out.
Little did she know, she left her wallet behind.
 
- meanwhile
 
ChanYeol and BaekHyun walked around the park, nothing really being said; just nature doing all the talking.
Until ChanYeol broke the ice and cut in front of BaekHyun, "What's going on with you lately?"
BaekHyun stared at him blankly, faking a smile and shaking his head; "Nothing. I'm fine."
"No you're not." ChanYeol grabbed his arm, finding an open picnic table and sitting him down; "I'm all ears right now. I simply wanna know what's been going on with you."
BaekHyun rested his head on the table, Should I tell him how I really feel, or?
"BaekHyun, we're not leaving 'til you tell me what's been going on." ChanYeol threatened.
"ChanYeol, are you serious?" BaekHyun asked him.
ChanYeol nodded his head, "Dead. Fricken'. Serious."
He sighed, BaekHyun had no choice now; "You really wanna know what's been going on?"
"Yes!" ChanYeol answered.
BaekHyun bit his bottom lip, "I'm jealous."
ChanYeol narrowed his eyes, confused with what he was saying; "Jealous? Of what?"
"Every little thing to be honest.." BaekHyun said under his breath.
"What?" ChanYeol asked, "If you're gonna tell me, at least say it loud enough for me to hear."
BaekHyun looked at ChanYeol's wide eyes, sighing; "I feel like Kris is stealing you away from me. Now don't cut me off, just let me keep talking. I'm fine with Kris, I think. But ever since our groups have been doing more 12 member work, I feel like all your attention is being given to him; and there's none left for me. It kinda makes me feel extremely left out, and I'm lost for what to do."
ChanYeol grabbed onto BaekHyun's hands, looking him in the eyes; "Bacon, there's nothing to be jealous of."
BaekHyun looked at him, smiling wide; "Really?"
ChanYeol nodded his head, letting go of his hands and putting them on his shoulders; "No matter who may come into my life, you'll always be playing that special role."
"Which is?" BaekHyun asked, his smile only getting bigger.
ChanYeol smiled, "My forever best friend."
BaekHyun's face froze. His smile slowly dropped little by little after he was only labeled as a 'friend'. That tore his heart to pieces.
"So please, don't be so jealous anymore?" ChanYeol squeezed his cheeks.
BaekHyun stared blankly, but nodded his head; "Y-yeah."
"Good! Then everything should be perectly fine, right? Kris and I had plans this afternoon, you should come with!" ChanYeol invited him cheerfully.
BaekHyun really wanted to say no, but he couldn't pass up the opportunity to do some major ing between KrisYeol; he nodded his head, "Sure, I have nothing else better to do anyways."
"Yay!" ChanYeol got up from the other side of the table, giving BaekHyun a hug from behind.
BaekHyun touched ChanYeol's arms, gulping; It's the little things that are making me go crazy..
 
- meanwhile
 
Krystal sat in the waiting room, "Yeah, I didn't leave; just like we planned. Are you sure he really wants me in though?" She nodded her head, then hung up the phone; making her way back to MinHo's room.
She knocked on the door a couple times, Amber finally opening it up; "Thank God you're still here."
"Of course." Krystal smiled a tiny smile, walking inside; she looked at MinHo, who just stared back.
Amber watched the two, and she thought it'd be the perfect time for them to talk; "I'll be right back. You guys don't kill each other." After that being said, she left.
"AMBER!" Both Krystal and MinHo let out at the same exact time, both too late.
Krystal took the same seat she had last time, staring at the wall across the rooms; fiddling with her thumbs.
MinHo watched her in awkwardness, "If you wanna go, you can. Nothing's stopping you."
She looked at him, "Amber's kinda sorta my ride home, so.."
"Oh." MinHo mindlessly answered, "About last night."
Krystal was listening, full on; Is he actually going to apologize for last night?
"I know you just wanted to see me shirtless." MinHo looked the other way, half smirking.
"What?" Krystal said, laughing a bit; "You're in the hospital and you're STILL cocky."
MinHo turned to face her, just smiling; "Hospitals fix how you're feeling, not your personality. Remember that."
Krystal thought for a bit, and she never thought of it that way; maybe MinHo did have some common sense. "You doing better?"
He sat up on his bed, nodding his head; "I guess." MinHo paused, "Shouldn't you be with JongHyun right now?"
"He has work today. And he doesn't know. And I prefer you'd keep it that way." Krystal looked at MinHo.
"Wasn't planning on telling him anyways." he answered, but then he gave her a sincere stare; "Why bother?"
Krystal narrowed her eye brows, "Why bother what?"
MinHo sighed, "Putting up with someone like JongHyun."
"MinHo, you might not remember; but we went through this last night. I-" Krystal spoke, but MinHo cut her off.
"Krystal, I was drunk; not a complete idiot. I remember what we were talking about. I remember that kiss.." his voice trailed off, his eyes looked towards Krystal.
Krystal looked the other way, "Let's not talk about it." 
MinHo felt a bit upset inside, but for the first time in his life; he didn't wanna argue, "I wanna apologize."
"Bwoh?!" Krystal was so caught off guard, she nearly yelled that.
He scrunched up his face, "Why are you yelling at me?"
"Ani, ani. I'm sorry." Krystal scratched her head, "Please continue apologizing." she listened on.
MinHo fiddled with his fingers, "I'm not one to apologize on a regular basis, so bare with me. I'm sorry for everything I put you through last night, and all the days before. Having Amber give me that talk, made me realize; I am a jerk. If I want to be happy, I have to act happy. I guess when you came into my life, I thought that everything I had; was going to be taken away." he stopped, noticing that Krystal was about to speak.
"What do you mean, taken away?" She wondered.
MinHo reached over to hold her hands, and to his own surprise; she didn't push him away, "Krystal, when I met you; I had this weird feeling happen inside me. Something I never felt before, just something I wasn't able to explain. But right then and there, I knew you'd be something special in my life. I thought everything I love, was going to be taken away 'cause I was afraid if I committed to you; I'd be too happy. And you know in movies, when someone's happy; something has to go wrong. Which is why I think I pushed you away."
Krystal didn't know what she was feeling. She was dating JongHyun, but did she really like him? 
Without anything being said, Krystal leaned in with a short hesitation; but kissed him on his lips.
 
 
 
 
- Comment Replies:
 
 
nisaloveminstal; Yes, JongHyun is that bad. D; And I agree! Hehehe, I'll try my best! Thank you. [:
 
 
Yayacute; Me too. And I'll try my best.
 
 
Oudomloveminstal; Yes yes. And I'm doin' my best.
 
 
Min_stal; Aha! I'm doing what I can. ^
 
 
kakatiny; Woot,  hwaiting!
 
 
sherlocklove; Thank you. I'll see what I can do!
 
 
minstal_1; Oh I agree. Trust me, MinStal is coming closer than ya think.
 
 
Pelangi; Trying, trying, trying. ;D
 
 
queenpi; Awuh, thank you!
 
 
 
- Waaah, I actually updated. xD
Sorry, I'm feelin' like a bum today; 
so this chapter wasn't my best.
But..
KRYSTAL KISSED MINHO?!
JONGHYUN KISSED NANA?!
Will JongStal ever find out they cheated on each other?
Will Mir find out about the kiss?
Will BaekHyun ever win ChanYeol over?
Find out in the upcoming chapters!
Thank you so so much for reading!
Please comment and subscribe. [:
That means so so much.