[Lie After Lie After Lie]

You Never Know

- Recap; Nana went to go talk things through with JongHyun. But instead, he kisses her. Saying it will be their own little secret. Nana storms out, so furious; she didn't realize that she left her wallet in his dorm. ChanYeol misread what BaekHyun was trying to say, but invites him to hang out with him and Kris. ChanYeol said that BaekHyun will always be his best 'friend'. Amber left MinHo and Krystal in the room, hoping they talk things through. They did, and to MinHo's surprise; Krystal kissed his lips. - 

 
MinHo closed his eyes, holding onto the back of her neck.
Krystal felt tears falling down her eyes, but she didn't want to stop the kiss. Instead, she moved in closer; running her fingers through his hair.
It was so wrong, but it felt so right.
"Hey guys, well I don't thi-" Amber walked straight in, dropping the tray of food she got after she saw what was happening.
Krystal quickly pushed MinHo off, so caught off guard; she felt her heart, and it was racing.
MinHo turned around, "A-Amber."
Amber covered , embarrassed from walking in; and from spilling all the food. "I'm gone for five minutes, and this is what happens?"
"It's not what it looks like, I just-" Krystal started to cover for both of them, but Amber cut her off.
Amber smiled, "Why are you acting as if I didn't know this was coming?"
"Huh?" Both MinHo and Krystal wondered in unison.
Amber rolled her eyes, picking up the food and placing it on the tray; setting it down on the table, "I left you guys here for a reason."
MinHo and Krystal just looked at each other, wanting Amber to continue speaking.
Amber sat next to MinHo on the bed, ruffling his hair; "I support you two together."
"Really?" Krystal narrowed her eyes, half smiling.
"Really." Amber mocked, nodding her head to go with; "But there is still one issue."
MinHo pouted his lips, messing with his thumbs.
Krystal scrunched her eye brows, "And what's that?"
Amber scratched her head, "You forgot you had a boyfriend, didn't you?"
Krystal's face froze, she touched her lips; and her eyes widened, "Omo."
"Break up with him." Amber said, "As much as it hurts to believe, JongHyun really isn't what you think he is."
MinHo sat up, nodding his head in agreement.
"As much of an idiot my brother is, he'll treat you better than that jerk ever will." Amber smirked, looking at MinHo from the corner of her eye.
MinHo sat there for a bit, but finally caught on; "Amber!"
Amber and Krystal laughed, but both stopped when Krystal did.
"I need to break up with JongHyun." Krystal said to herself.
"So, this officially means that you DO like me back?" MinHo smiled, looking at Krystal.
Krystal pursed her lips, "No, I just kissed you for fun."
MinHo looked at her, "Wait, what?"
Both Amber and Krystal smacked their foreheads, this dude really had NO common sense.
"MinHo, why you?" Krystal smiled.
"I'm so-"
Krystal rolled her eyes, cutting MinHo off with a deep kiss; smiling the entire time.
Never, was she ever this happy before.
 
- meanwhile
 
Mir ran his hands through his hair, also covering a yawn that followed afterwards; "Hello?"
Nana was crying on the other line, "Can you please open up your dorm door?"
"Are you crying?" Mir quickly got up, opening up his door; and Nana ran right into his arms, crying on his shoulders.
"What's going on?" Mir held onto her shoulders, trying to look her in the eyes.
Nana bit her bottom lip, shaking her head; "So much. So much, I don't think I can handle all of this anymore."
Mir closed the door, having her sit down on the coach; "Babe, what's going on?"
"You have to promise me you won't get mad at me." Nana looked up, her eyes all wet from the tears.
"I could never be mad at you." Mir answered sincerely, only because that was true.
Nana ran her hands through her hair, "JongHyun kissed me."
"That did what now?" Mir got up, his fists were clenched.
She pulled him back down, holding onto his face; "Mir, if you hurt him; he's only going to hurt Krystal more."
"What are you talking about?" Mir asked.
Nana looked down, "JongHyun's planning everything but good. You know Krystal and I's friendship is on the rocks right now, so she'll never believe anything that I'll say to her. Which is why I need your help."
"Do you want me to talk to her for you?" Mir asked.
She nodded her head, "That would mean the world to me."
Mir held onto her chin, looking into her eyes; "Nana, you're my world. And you should know by now that I'd give up mine, just for you." 
"I love you Mir, more than you will ever know." Nana rested her forehead on his, kissing the tip of his nose.
He smiled, closing his eyes; "I'm the luckiest man alive, if only you knew."
Nana leaned in, kissing his lips softly.
Mir held onto her face, but slowly pulled away; smirking.
"What are you smirking at?" Nana asked him confused, wiping away the last of her tears.
He looked down, trying not to laugh; "You taste like JongHyun."
Without hesitation, Nana smacked his arm; "Don't say that!"
Mir rolled his eyes, he loved messing with her.
Nana pointed her finger at him, "Wait, how the hell would you know how JongHyun tasted?" she smirked, she got him this time.
"Uh." Mir's eyes widened, he didn't think that through; but he came up with something better, "Was he a better kisser than me?"
She froze, looking at him; "That's not something a boyfriend and his girlfriend should be talking about."
Mir pouted, "You indirectly told me he is.."
Nana smacked his arm, "Mir, I love you. Not him. Only you." 
He was going to speak again, but Nana jumped on top of him; kissing him with everything she had.
Whoa there. Mir smiled throughout the kiss, holding onto her waist; pulling her closer down to him as she stayed on top of him.
 
- meanwhile
 
Key walked around campus, he was still trying to get used to it; he even found himself lost at times.
"Hey Key!"
He turned around to the sound of his name, a little happy go lucky DongHae ran towards him.
"Hey bro!" They did their little handshake, laughing after the fail.
DongHae ran his hands through his hair, "I was just makin' sure, JongHyun's party is this Friday; right?"
Key narrowed his eyes, "I didn't even know he was throwing a party?"
Jessica stood next to DongHae, looking at him funny; "Aren't you his new roomie?"
"Yes." Key nodded his head, "But it's not like I want to conversate with that ."
DongHae and Jessica both laughed, "Well like, he didn't even mention anything to you?" DongHae asked.
Key shook his head, "Not a thing."
"That's stupid." Jessica said, as she was speaking; she just texted away.
This btch doesn't even look up when she's talking to people, how rude. Key glared at her, little did he know; DongHae was looking at him.
"Ahem." DongHae coughed, raising his eye brows.
Key faked a smile, DongHae knew that Key wasn't that fond of Jessica; well, DongHae knew not many people were fond of Jessica. It was pretty much just him that loved her for who she was.
Key rolled his eyes, mocking how Jessica was chewing her gum; but finally stopped, faking a huge smile at DongHae. He looked at Jessica once more, she was still on her phone; so he mouthed, "Why the fck are you still dating her?"
DongHae shook his head, smiling; "I love her." he mouthed back.
Key stuck his finger in his mouth, pretending to puke.
To mess with him, DongHae pulled Jessica closer; and surprisingly kissed her on the lips.
"EFFING DISGUSTING." After that, Key shook his head; turning the other way, without turning around; he stuck his middle finger up, "WATCH OUT DONGHAE, SHE'S PROBABLY CARRYING SOME NASTY STD." he laughed, and continued on walking away.
Jessica pulled away, glaring at Key as he walked away; "Why are you friends with everyone who hates me?"
DongHae scratched his head, "Jessica, I love you; you know that. But in all honesty, no one on this campus even likes you."
"Haters are my motivation!" She screamed, everyone walking around them staring at her oddly.
"Yeah, that's right btch." Jessica stuck her middle finger up to a girl that walked past, little did she know; she'd turn back around.
"Excuse you?" The girl turned back around, looking at her; "How 'bout you say sht to my face?"
DongHae pulled Jessica back, this girl looked oddly familiar; he just couldn't put his finger on it, "Jess, let's just go."
The girl cocked her head to the side, looking at DongHae; narrowing her eyes, "DongHae?"
He looked back up at her, and by the way she said his name; all those memories were coming back.
 
- meanwhile
 
TaeMin sat on the floor of the rehearsal room, he was the only one left; well he thought.
"Is anyone still here?" Tao walked into the door, looking around; then just stared as he noticed TaeMin just sitting there, "Do you need a ride home or something?"
TaeMin smiled, shaking his head; "Ani. I'm just thinking."
Tao walked over and sat down next to him, "Well it looks like you're thinking a little too hard."
"Is it that obvious?" TaeMin looked at him, pouting his lips.
"Well." Tao started off, "You've been this way since you came to visit. Mind if I ask why?"
TaeMin looked across the room, hesitating to answer; but he trusted Tao, "Falling in love makes you feel like sht."
Tao nodded his head, half laughing and smiling; "Been down that road, and I could not agree anymore."
"With who?" TaeMin looked at him, he was trying to think of all their childhood friends; Who was Tao close with?
Tao sighed, "Kris. We're still friends, but I know that we will never be anything more."
TaeMin's eyes widened, he didn't even realize how similar their situations were. 
He was in love with MinHo, who was deeply in love with Krystal. Tao was in love with Kris, who was just so attached to ChanYeol. Crazy world.
"Looks like we're on the same boat bro." TaeMin sighed.
"You're in love with Kris too?" Tao's eyes widened, he looked at TaeMin in shock.
TaeMin burst into laughter, "Oh hell no! If I were to even like any of you guys, it'd probably be Luhan; he's a cutie." he winked, joking.
Tao sighed in relief, "Well what do you mean we're on the same boat then?"
Just as TaeMin was about to explain himself, his phone rang.
He took it out of his pocket, surprised by the person who was calling; he was about to hang up, but Tao grabbed it; answering it for him.
 
Tao: "Who is this?"
 
Other line: "Uhm, who is this?"
 
Tao: he looked at the contact, and instantly smiled; "MinHo my man!"
 
MinHo: he looked at the contact, making sure he called the right person; but after he heard how his name was said, and that 'my man' part; he knew, "Tao!?"
 
Tao: he laughed, "MinHo!" he was going to continue a conversation, but TaeMin slowly tried to sneak his way out of the room. Tao finally realized what was going on, MinHo was the man that TaeMin was in love with.
 
MinHo: "I missed you bro!" he said, "By the way, could I talk to TaeMin?"
 
Tao: "Yeah, hold up." Tao got up, shutting the door and blocking it in front of TaeMin; "I got it now. Talk to MinHo, and fix whatever's going on." he held on his phone, raising his eye brows.
 
TaeMin looked at Tao, he had no way out of this one anymore. He grabbed the phone, his hands; and his voice, shaking; "H-hello?"
 
MinHo: he smiled on the other line, it's been FOREVER since he's heard that precious voice; "TaeMin, thank God."
TaeMin: he gulped, "Is there anything you need?"
MinHo: "I miss you TaeMin. I hurt you so much, and I finally grown to realize; you don't deserve all the pain I put you through. After experiencing it myself, I know how how you felt. I'm not here to say that I love you in the way you want me to, because I would be lying. I called to say I need you. I need you back in my life. I need my best friend." 
 
- meanwhile
 
Krystal knocked on JongHyun's door, and what seemed to be forever; he finally opened up.
JongHyun smirked, pulling her close to his body and kissed the top of her head; "I haven't seen my baby all day."
She closed the door behind them, looking down; thinking about the whole MinHo situation, "JongHyun, we need to talk."
He nodded his head, he already knew what she was going to say; but JongHyun was gonna let her do all the talking, "Is there something wrong?"
"It's about us." Krystal looked him in the eyes.
JongHyun sat her down on the couch, looking past her; Nana's wallet was set down in the perfect spot. She was bound to see it sooner or later, "What about 'us'?" he mindlessly asked.
Krystal looked down, playing with her fingers; "Well things have been great. No doubt. But I just think we-" she was scooting back in the couch, 'til she touched something behind her.
Krystal turned around, looking at the wallet and picked it up; examining it, "Isn't this Nana's?" she asked.
JongHyun smirked, but acted surprised; "I guess she forgot it here when she came over earlier."
"Nana was here earlier?" Krystal raised her eyebrows, still looking at the wallet.
He nodded his head, shrugging his shoulders; "She just wanted to talk about something."
Krystal looked at him, "Talk about what?"
"It's actually nothing." JongHyun touched her hands, but she pushed him away.
Krystal shook her head, "If it's nothing, then I should be able to know."
Now here's where the lies come out. JongHyun pursed his lips, "She just kissed me. But it meant nothing to me."
She quickly got up, raising her voice; "She KISSED you?!"
JongHyun stood up as well, holding her arms; "It didn't mean ANYTHING to me!"
"That's not the fckn' point!" Krystal threw the wallet at him, so confused with what she was feeling.
He raised his eyebrows, quite surprised she was spazzing as much as she was right then; "I kinda saw it coming though.."
"What do you mean?" Krystal looked at him.
"I mean, it just got awkward; 'cause she was talking about how you and I shouldn't be dating, then all of a sudden; her lips hit mine. So I pushed her off and said that we were both taken, and none of this should be happening. But she got all seductive, and said it could be our dirty little secret. After that, I kicked her out; I guess I was so furious, I didn't realize she left that." JongHyun looked at her, he was the perfect liar.
Krystal looked at him in complete shock, foolishly believing every single word he was saying; "I can not believe she would stoop this low."
"To be honest, I couldn't either. I never thought that Nana was this type of girl, throwing herself at taken guys; when she herself is taken. Crazy world we live in." JongHyun looked to the side, hands in his back pocket.
After everything that was going on, Krystal forgot she was doing the same exact thing. "This btch is dead to me."
 
 
 
 
- Comment Replies:
 
 
queenpi; Yes, SHE kissed HIM. Tehehe, I love you too. [: 
 
 
hwangrin; I'll try my best. ^^
 
 
sooojung; Hehe, yup! [:
 
 
 
KrystalYoona7777; Thank you! [:
 
 
Yayacute; Hehehe, thank you oh so much.
 
 
minstal_1; Yesssss
 
 
 
- Are MinHo and Krystal EVER gonna be happy together?
Will Krystal and Nana's friendship get even worse?
How come no one likes Jessica?
Who was the girl that HaeSica saw?
Will TaeMin come back?
How in the WORLD is Amber so effin' hot?
O.o
TEEHEE!
Thanks for reading!
Please comment and subscribe. [:
I LOVE YOU ALL!
 
 
And before I end this all,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE TAEMIN!
I hope you have a wonderful, wonderful day.
Saranghae oppa!