[So Much Love]

You Never Know

MinHo got a confirmation from Kris and ChanYeol that Krystal and YoonA’s missing siblings were Kris and Jessica. Kai and Krystal went out to hang out and she told him that she felt as if she was distancing herself away from MinHo and wanted to make it up to him.

Krystal stepped inside her and MinHo’s room, lying on their bed. Everyone seemed to be out for the day and night. She knew it was Mir and Nana’s anniversary, so that was a given. TaeMin probably went out to eat with Onew and MinHo was yet to come back yet. 
She stared up at the ceiling, thinking about what Kai had said to her earlier as they hung out. It was true, she wasn’t a anymore. In fact, she could drop that purity ring whenever she wanted. 
She stared at her hand, pulling the ring off her finger; ‘One Life, One Love’ she read in her head. She smiled for some reason, but set it down on the dresser beside her.
Krystal turned her body so that she was facing one side of the bed, where MinHo usually was. She thought about all the countless times MinHo had the chance to have with her, but didn’t. Yeah, they made out here and there; touched a few times, but he never did anything more to her than what she wanted.
But what did she really want?
She bit her lip, caressing her pillow; was it wrong that now all of a sudden Kai mentioned it, that she wanted to do it with MinHo? After all, she did love him; and he’s proven to her that he loved her back, if not more. 
Krystal sat up from the bed, running her hands through her hair and hugged her knees; “It being home alone.”
Right after she said that, she heard the front door open. She jumped off the bed and looked down the stairs to see who it was, and it was MinHo. She smiled, waving a bit; “Hey.” she said quietly.
MinHo smiled up at her, “You’re here alone?”
“Sadly.” Krystal walked over to him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips while holding onto his shoulders, “Where’d you go?”
He breathed before answering, trying not to make it sound sketchy; “I was just with ChanYeol and Kris, they wanted to talk to me about throwing a birthday party for myself.” he lied, “How was Kai? I haven’t talked to him in awhile.”
“He’s doing good!” she exclaimed. After being reminded of his birthday, the best idea popped into her head.

- the next day -

“Did you hear about that though? I was kinda shocked to be honest.” DongHae shot a 3 pointer from where he was at, trying not to act cocky as it swished right through the net.
Hyuk rolled his eyes, “Cocky dude.” he mumbled, but went back to the topic; “I mean go figure though, it was kind of a given that JongHyun wouldn’t be able to graduate. He a girl and Krystal passed out the first time she locked eyes with him right after, I mean, come on.”
DongHae nodded his head, “That is true.” he pursed his lips, looking around; “Where’s YoonA with our waters?”
Hyuk pointed behind him, “She’s walking towards us with Jessica and HyoYeon.”
DongHae set the ball down on the ground and sat on it, looking up to see Hyuk give him a confusing look; “What?”
“Isn’t it, weird that your ex and now current girl friend have become like; best friends?” he asked him.
He shrugged his shoulders, “I mean it was weird at first, but it’s not like Sica and I have feelings for each other anymore. Plus, Jessica and I were friends before we started dating anyways.”
Hyuk sighed, waving over as HyoYeon and the rest of the girls made their way; “Hey ladies.” he said, then looked at Jessica; “And Jessica.”
Jessica rolled her eyes, she didn’t even bother; “Hey guys.” she answered flatly.
HyoYeon forced a smile, “Guess who’s single guys.”
Hyuk’s face lit up, “Does that mean that you and I can finally-“
“No.” HyoYeon answered, laughing a bit afterwards; “I kinda wanna be single for awhile to be honest.”
Jessica snickered, glancing at YoonA; who tried to hold in a little chuckle as well.
“Fine fine, I’ll wait.” Hyuk winked at HyoYeon, who slightly blushed back at him.

- meanwhile -

“So what do you think about it? Do I sound crazy?” Krystal bit her bottom lip, awaiting a response from Nana.
Nana giggled a bit, just staring at her nervous friends.
“Yah! Why don’t you just answer my question! This is serious.” she told her.
Nana composed herself, smiling as she touched Krystal’s hand; “As long as you follow your heart, everything will turn out perfectly. I promise.”
Krystal smiled back, “You really think so?”
“I know so.” Nana said, “After all, everyone knows how special he is to you. I know he makes you happier than anyone else in the world.”
Krystal looked down and smiled at herself, “He does, he really truly does.” She gushed.
Nana fangirled, smiling at her; “When do you want me to book the beach house?”
“Well, MinHo’s birthday is on Saturday; so probably by tomorrow if possible?” Krystal answered, “Thank you soo much again for letting me use your family’s beach house.”
“Oh don’t even mention it!” Nana said, “I’ll tell my mom and dad about it as soon as I get the chance and trust me, they’ll be totally cool with it. They loved you anyways.”
Krystal smiled once more, “Is it weird that I’m getting excited for all of this to happen? I really can’t wait actually.”
Nana nudged her, “You could do it tonight you know.” She winked.
Krystal rolled her eyes at her, thinking about it; “I just want this to be special. Really special.”

- meanwhile -

Ever since they saw each other that one day on campus, JongHyun and Key have been meeting up regularly and seemed to be growing a stronger friendship each day. No matter how much hate JongHyun got.
“Jihae you’re getting so big!” Key exclaimed as he held onto her hands while she jumped up and down on his lap.
Jihae smiled at him, “I’m already 4 and a half!” she exclaimed in so much joy in her tone.
JongHyun sat on the couch watching them play together and just smiled, Key was the only one of his friends he even let near his daughter. Something about him gave him a safe feeling, someone he could trust.
“Hey Jihae, I think it’s time you go and take a nap. Your mom is gonna pick you up in a couple hours and you don’t wanna be tired when she gets here.” He said, picking her up from Key’s hold; he carried her over to her room and let her rest. After just a couple minutes, he came back to Key.
“You’re really lucky that she’s obedient. Other kids take hours to get to sleep.” Key told him, sitting up on the couch.
JongHyun nodded his head, “Trust me, I know.” He smiled, “Jihae’s a great girl.”
Key touched JongHyun’s shoulder, “You’ve grown into a good man Kim JongHyun.”
JongHyun looked at Key as he spoke. The way his lips moved, the way his face was chiseled so nicely, the way his eyes glistened in the light. Even after he was done talking, his hand didn’t move away from his shoulder at all.
Key noticed that JongHyun froze for a moment, and he felt the tension in the air. He’s noticed that after every time him and JongHyun have hung out, it was like they were gaining an attraction to each other; but neither of them wanted to say anything.
Key looked at his hand, still on his shoulder, and right as he was about to pull away; JongHyun surprisingly grabbed his hand.
JongHyun, are you crazy? he thought to himself, he moved in slowly; trying not to make things seem too rushed.
His eyes were on his lips, and absolutely nothing else.
Key saw him get closer and closer, and he didn’t want to move; because he wanted it to happen. He’s been wanting it to happen for awhile now.
And before each of them knew it, JongHyun closed his eyes and leaned in to mold his lips perfectly into Key’s.

- that night -

MinHo and Krystal had the house to themselves once again, everyone else was out doing who know’s what.
“What do you wanna do for the rest of the night? I could pop in a movie if you want.” MinHo suggested.
Krystal thought about it, considered it, but changed her mind; “I kinda just wanna chill in the room, if that’s okay with you.”
He smiled at her, “Anything for my princess.”
She smiled back, holding his hand as they walked up the stairs and into their room.
MinHo sat down on the bed, his hand still intertwined with hers. She sat in between his legs and just leaned on his chest. 
Something about just being together with nothing else around them was the most calming thing both of them could think of.
He wrapped his arms around her and squeezed her tight, kissing the top of her head; “I like this.”
“Like what?” Krystal asked, touching his biceps.
MinHo rested his head on hers, “Just me and you. Nothing else. I just like the feeling of being with you.”
She turned around to face him, “Speaking of being with me. Make sure you’re free on Saturday.”
“Why is that? Are you gonna throw me a party?” MinHo raised an eyebrow, poking her nose.
Krystal giggled, “Who knows? Just make sure you’re free.”
MinHo nodded his head, “Okay okay, I promise.”
She smiled at him once again, and kissed his lips. At first, she just meant for it to be a quick peck; but then his hands found their way to the back of her neck.
Krystal held on his face, leaning in more towards him; and he slowly laid down on his back, her on top of him.
MinHo slowly dropped his hands down to her waist, pulling her body closer to his.
She smiled through the kiss, but as she expected, he never lead it into anything more.
He pulled away from the kiss, but still held onto her waist; his hands messing around with the buttons on her back pockets. MinHo smiled up at her, “I love you.”
“I love you too.” Krystal kissed him again, and after just a couple minutes; they fell asleep in each other’s embrace.

 

 

I actually did it guys.

I made a come back.

Here me out on what I have to say though:

I'm more than sorry for not writing in so long.

My love for KPOP was fading, but my sister is slowly getting me back into it once again.

I was jamming out to old school Super Junior and TVXQ (they hit my feels hard) and all of a sudden, all my fanfics came to mind. 

Last weekend, I was re-reading through them because frankly, I forgot the story line myself.

I'm not promising anything, but I'll do my best to to put a chapter whenever I get a free chance.

Which isn't too much.

But anyways,

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter because I wanted this to be a good come back.

I hope you all don't hate me.

Please comment, up vote, subscribe, everything!

I STILL LOVE YOU GUYS <3