[I Just Wanna Break Down]

You Never Know

- Chapter 6 [I Just Wanna Break Down] -

 

 "JongHyun, I don't even have any idea on how I can thank you. For everything." Krystal looked into JongHyun's eyes.

He just smiled, "You don't need to thank me for anything. I'm just simply here if you ever need a shoulder to cry on."

Krystal placed her head onto JongHyun's shoulder, just letting more tears fall; "This means the world to me, and you don't even know."
JongHyun rubbed her back, "Trust me. I know." He closed his eyes, biting down on his lips to prevent himself from crying.
She sat straight up, still looking at JongHyun; "I really still hope I'm not becoming a burden on you. Just let me know if-"
"Someone as beautiful as you could never be a burden in my life." JongHyun said, letting the worlds just flow out of his mouth.
Krystal was truly lost for words, not even knowing where to begin; "I honestly don't know why God brought someone so perfect in my life."
JongHyun smiled down at her, "I ask myself that every day."
Her cheeks started to get warm, and the redness was showing; she bit her bottom lip from nervousness.
He has wanted to do this since the first day they met, and he felt as if it was the perfect time. JongHyun leaned in, letting his hands run through Krystal's hair softly.
All Krystal could see was JongHyun's lips. Her lips wanted it. But her heart, wanted someone else's. She closed her eyes, just letting everything come to her.
Their lips met, creating a soft touch; with a tiny spark.
JongHyun pulled away, a bit nervous on what to do next; "I-I'm sorry about that."
Krystal showed off a tiny smile, "No, don't be." she said quietly.
He scratched the back of his head, getting up; flattening out his shirt. JongHyun held out his hand for Krystal to help her get down, and she did.
She blushed, not knowing what to say without making things all awkward between the two; "Have you eaten lunch yet?" 
"Actually, I haven't." At that moment, JongHyun's stomache growled; proving how hungry he actually was.
Krystal covered as she laughed, "Let me take you out, my treat."
JongHyun's face lit up, nothing made him happier than food; "Are you sure?"
She nodded her head, "100%. It's the least I can do for you, since you've helped me through so much the past couple weeks."
"Honestly, that kiss was enough.." JongHyun mumbled under his breath, not knowing he said it out loud.
Krystal looked up, "What'd you say?" she asked.
JongHyun's eyes grew, embarrassed by it; "Oh, nothing. How 'bout you just surprise me?" He quickly asked to change subject.
She pouted her lips and shrugged her shoulders, "Fine by me." she said.
Without even knowing it, Krystal grabbed JongHyun's hand.
JongHyun was startled, he looked down at their hands; fingers intertwined.
Krystal stopped for a second, then looked down as well; blushing harder than ever, "I'm so sorry." she was about to let go, but JongHyun just gripped on tighter.
He smiled as Krystal's face looked up at his, "I like the warmth."
She blushed even more, "Let's go?" Krystal asked.
"We shall." JongHyun motioned for her to lead the way. I have a beautiful girl in my arms right now, I'm not letting this one go.
 
- meanwhile
 
"Looks like someone's jealous."
MinHo literally jumped up from his seat, thinking he was there alone. He turned around, just to see a surprised Key sitting right in front of him; "What the hell?!"
"Uhm, hi to you too..?" Key said confused.
MinHo looked at him up and down, "When the fck did you get here?"
"After TaeMin left, he saw me; and apparently I have to keep you company or somethin', I don't know actually..?" Key said, tapping his fingers on the table.
MinHo was still scared, his heart beating a bit faster than usual; "I don't even know your name."
Key sighed, rolling his eyes; then held out his hand, "Kim KiBum. Key is what most people call me."
"Oh.." MinHo quietly said, shaking his hand; then came back to reality, "What do you mean looks like someone's jealous?"
Key smirked, "You met me the first day, same day you met Krystal. I saw the difference in how you look at her than anyone else. Seeing her with your best friend is killing you inside, isn't it?"
MinHo stood up from his seat, staring straight at Key; "You're starting to fckn' scare me."
He just smiled up at him, "I tend to scare a lot of people at first."
MinHo took a step back, but he was still looking at him; "You just met me, and I feel like you know me so well.."
"Actually." Key stood up as well, "I've known you for a month, thank you very much."
"Seriously. I don't care. Why are you talking to me anyways?" MinHo snapped.
Key rolled his eyes, his diva attitude finally showing up; "Look, I'm sorry if I creeped you out at first; that actually wasn't my goal. I'm trying to help you here. TaeMin and I talked about you before he went to go hang out with Onew. I don't wanna see you get hurt."
"I'm not a girl, I'm not going to get hurt." He responded straight away.
"Who do you think you are?" Key snapped, "Just 'cause you're not a girl, doesn't mean you can't get hurt. Trust me."
MinHo looked at him as if what he said, was the biggest lie ever; "Why would I trust you?"
"Because I've been through all that heart break crap. And really, it's the worst pain you could ever feel." Key assured him.
I can't believe he's still here. "Oh, really? How 'bout you elaborate even more?" As snobby as MinHo's voice sounded, he was actually curious.
Key motioned for him to come back, "Sit back down, I can tell you the story if you actually listen to me."
MinHo hesitated, but then thought; I have nothing better to do anyways. He put his tray back down, and sat in front of Key; "Alright, speak."
"I'm pretty sure you're well aware of Nicole Jung, right?" Key asked him.
"You dated Nicole Jung?!" MinHo blurted, causing some people to stop and look around.
Key covered MinHo's mouth quickly, "Shut up before anyone else hears you!"
MinHo took Key's hands off his mouth, giving him the :O type look; "So you did?!" he whisper yelled.
I swear, this kid couldn't talk any louder. Key nodded his head, biting his bottom lip.
"She's hot as Hell!" MinHo blurted out again.
"If you blurt one more thing out loud, I'm ready to drop kick you." Key warned.
MinHo's eyes grew big, "Sorry. But anyways, keep talking."
 
- meanwhile
 
"Hey Key! I need to talk to you!" 
MinHo closed his eyes, I hate interruptions. then turned around.
GDragon looked down at MinHo, "Oh, didn't see you there MinHo." he laughed a bit afterwards, patting his back.
"At least you weren't someone I hated, 'cause really; I was ready to pound your face for interrupting this conversation." MinHo smirked, doing his handshake with him.
GDragon smiled, "I'm sorry, I'll leave if you want me to."
MinHo shrugged his shoulders, looking at Key; "Does he know?"
Key looked at GDragon, trying to remember if he told him or not; "I'm not sure, but; you can stay."
"Yay!" He exclaimed, taking a seat next to MinHo; "What are you fags conversating about?"
"My ex-girlfriend." Key flatly responded.
GDragon pursed his lips, "You're just gonna make me jealous with this whole Nicole story of yours."
"How'd you know I dated Nicole?!" Key blurted this time.
"HAH!" MinHo pointed right into his face, "Look who's blurting out now."
GDragon just rolled his eyes, "Bro, you two were all over magazines when you guys were dating. So many fanboys hated you, including me." he coughed.
Key covered his face, "We tried to have as private of a relationship as we could. But we started dating as KARA came out with Lupin, so that's why everything went crazy."
MinHo looked at him in amazement, "I'm so jealous of you right now."
"Right bro?!" GDragon exclaimed, "You got to kiss her, touch her, hold her in your arms; EVERYTHING."
MinHo laughed, covering his face in embarrassment from his little friend.
"Really? 'Cause you know, the feeling of being cheated on and used is pretty crappy." Key let out.
Both MinHo and GDragon couldn't believe you, "She cheated on you?" MinHo asked to make sure.
Key nodded his head slowly, his eyes wanting to cry; but he overcame that enough, which made him stronger; "Yes. And used me. To get to my fckn' step-brother."
"Wait, KiSeop is your step brother?" MinHo asked.
Key looked at them with sparkling eyes, "Yes. You see, KiSeop never, not even once; thought about hurting me. He'd always put me first in his decisions, and when Nicole tried to get at him; he told me right away. But just the feeling the feeling was like, like a dog on a leash. You have the dog all tied up, it's yours already; and all they wanna do is run away. That's exactly how Nicole made me feel. Like a worthless owner. The only reason it made tabloids, was 'cause Nicole was so famous. KiSeop never liked Nicole, which is one reason him and I argued so much. And really, I just wish I listened to him from the beginning. The moral of this story, is to never let anyone become your first priority; when you're just an option. MinHo, I'm just simply letting you know. If you don't tell JongHyun or Krystal you're true feelings right now, you're gonna regret it more than anything. The biggest thing I learned from that experience, was to always listen to everyone around you. Because what's said, is something you should hold on to. Lies or not."
MinHo sighed, leaning back on the table; just thinking..
 
- meanwhile
 
"I'd like 12 pieces of fried chicken please." Onew stared at the all the choices, but nothing compared to fried chicken.
TaeMin rolled his eyes, "I swear, I get sick of chicken seeing YOU eat chicken.."
Onew pushed his cheeks together, "If you get sick of your chicken, I'm eating it for you. It'd be a waste."
"Don't you ever get sick of this stuff?" TaeMin asked.
Onew just shook his head, shrugging his shoulders; "When you're single, you got nothing else to love; except food." he rubbed his stomache, his lips from hunger.
TaeMin rolled his eyes once again, "What are our plans tonight? I can't really talk to MinHo though, that kid's getting on my nerves."
"Thank you!" Onew exclaimed, after finally grabbing his chicken over the counter. He took a whiff, and smiled wide; "As you were saying, what's wrong?"
This kid.. TaeMin thought to himself, "He's just so stupid."
"Don't be a girl." Onew advised as he opened up their car door.
TaeMin pouted his lips, "What do you mean 'Don't be a girl'?" he asked him confused as he buckled up his seat belt.
"All this drama crap, you're better than that." Onew told him.
"I know I am. But I'm just saying, I can't handle MinHo at times. That's all." TaeMin responded, just staring at the road ahead.
"You know what's weird?" Onew asked, quickly taking one chicken wing and putting into his mouth. He loved chicken so much, he became a pro at being able to eat. Without his hands.
TaeMin just rolled his eyes, "What?" he asked.
"The fact that you and MinHo are like in an on and off relationship. You have one TINY issue, and it's like everything falls apart. But when you guys are together, it's like nothing's able to seperate your guys' bond." Onew just sighed, finally pulling up into his driveway.
TaeMin rolled his eyes, he's heard that so many times; it barely even affected him anymore. As he stepped out of the car, he rested his arms on top; "As if that's a first." 
Onew gripped the bag of food by his lips as she shut the door, then set them on top of the car; "I'm being legit right now. It's like, he's the y guy every girl wants. And you're the pretty guy, who's face every girl wants. You guys just aren't fair to the female race."
"OH EM EFF GEE. If someone calls me pretty one more time, I'm about to-"
TaeMin was going to finish his train of thought, up until he saw JongHyun and Krystal's hands linked together as they walked by across the street; "You've got to be fckn' kidding me."
"Wha?" Onew turned around, smirking at the two; checking Krystal's out for a sec, then turned back around. "I already saw that one coming."
"I just can't believe that it'd be JongHyun to betray MinHo though. That's what hurts the most." TaeMin glared at the two as they walked away. 
Happy. 
Laughing. 
Together.
Onew gave TaeMin a suspicious look, "Why do you care so much about this entire situation? It's not like MinHo and Krystal ever dated, so JongHyun never betrayed MinHo in anyway."
"I don't get why you're getting pissed at me right now?" TaeMin popped his head forward, trying to understand.
Onew sighed deeply, "TaeMin. I love you and all, but you gotta know what's your business; and what isn't. This right now, isn't; so don't put yourself in someone else's drama if it has absolutely nothing to do with you yourself." 
TaeMin was completely astounded by what he was hearing, he grabbed his backpack out of the front seat of the car; walking the other direction, but flipping him off as he walked away. "Fck you. Fck your chicken. Fck JongHyun. Fck Krystal. Fck all you guys." 
Onew knew it was better to just let the kid go, he sighed and shook his head. "That kid and his temper issues." But then saw his bucket of fried chicken still sitting there. 
With that, he was happy again.
 
- meanwhile
 
"All I ever wanted was for everyone to be happy, yet I'm the one pointed out as the bad boy; and everything I do, just fcks me over." TaeMin cupped his hands and covered his face, ready to cry his eyes out on the park bench.
"Welcome to my life." 
MinHo? TaeMin thought to himself, then he turned around and quickly stood up; "MinHo?" He asked, this time outloud.
"Hey." MinHo did a tiny wave, then grabbed TaeMin's hand; having them both sit back down on the bench, letting the wind take over their hair.
TaeMin just looked at MinHo, his body was calm; but his eyes had so many emotions going on, and he could tell. "I'm sorry about earlier."
MinHo placed his head into his hands, staring off into the distance; "Don't be."
"Well I am." TaeMin quickly said afterwards, then just stared at MinHo; feeling that something was up, "What's wrong?"
"Am I really that stupid? Am I really that ignorant? Am I really that person that everyone is afraid of?" MinHo threw question after question, leaving TaeMin speechless.
TaeMin rubbed MinHo's back. Him and MinHo have been friends since they met each other in Pre K, and since then; he's always been the emotional type. But no one ever knew it, since he hid so many feelings; that once everything began to pile up, he'd explode. "No MinHo, you're not."
"You're lying." MinHo followed.
"What?" TaeMin asked, completely taken back.
MinHo turned his head  to face TaeMin's, "Just earlier, you called me all those things." 
TaeMin then took MinHo's hand off his back, thinking back to earlier that day; and he was right. He DID call him all those things, "MinHo, you know I was just-"
"All I want is the truth. TaeMin, we've been best friends for so long; you know me inside and out. I don't need sugar coating anymore, just get to the point; and tell me what I can do to make myself a better person." MinHo's eyes longed for help, so much help.
"I-I.." TaeMin really didn't know what to say. When he was in control, he was fine; but when a situation like this came up, TaeMin had no idea on what to do.
"If you're not gonna say anything, I guess I came to the wrong person." MinHo was about to get up and leave, but TaeMin held onto his wrist.
MinHo looked down at TaeMin, his eyes glistening; as if he himself was about to cry, "Why are you about to cry?"
"I can't stand seeing you in this much pain hyung. You're my best friend, and you know that. It's like every time your hurt, so am I; and I just don't know what to do." TaeMin began having tears form, slowly sliding down the side of his face.
"I just don't get it. No one has ever put up with me like you did, no one. Everyday, I feel as if even my father feels as if I'm a mistake; like I shouldn't have happened. But you, you're the only thing keeping me alive. I don't even know how I can thank you." MinHo looked deep into TaeMin's eyes, 
TaeMin was getting more and more lost each time he did that. TaeMin was bi, everyone knew that. But the only reason he was bi, was because of MinHo; and no one knew that. 
"You have to stop being so hard on yourself. I know you just wanna give up, only because you didn't even start. Yes, JongHyun and Krystal may be something now; but that doesn't matter in the future. If it's meant to be, it will happen; God will make his way through and put the pieces together." TaeMin closed his eyes as he spoke, biting down on his lips; the more he said, the more he wanted to cry. 
Because he knew MinHo would never love him.
If only you knew how much this is killing me inside.. 
 
- I'M INSANELY SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN FOREVER.
I had basketball, school, SO much fricken' homework too.
Well, I still have school; but I'm finally getting more time than before.
I won't be updating like I did in Summer, but ya know; I'm trying my best. ^_^
OH SNAP, JongHyun and Krystal are together?!
Onew and his chicken, always makin' him happy. [;
I'M SORRY.
I had to add a somewhat 2Min moment.
They've been my like, my couple of March;
and I am completely spazzing about them right nao.. O.o  
But awuh!
Poor TaeMin. ]:
Trying to make everyone happy, even if he himself isn't. 
WELL ANYWAYS, please comment below and hand me over some feedback!
It'd be much appreciated.
Mwuaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.  Bye guys!