[I Need You]

You Never Know

- Recap: MinHo and Krystal confessed their true feelings for each other. Nana told Mir that JongHyun kissed her, and she didn't kiss back. She asked for help in order to let Krystal know, so Krystal doesn't get hurt. As Jessica and DongHae were talking, a girl walked past; DongHae thought she looked familiar, and turns out; they knew each other. As TaeMin and Tao were talking, MinHo called TaeMin; asking for him to come back to the campus, because he needs his best friend back. Krystal went over to JongHyun's dorm to tell him that things were over between them. But, she found Nana's wallet; assuming that Nana was trying to get with JongHyun, and JongHyun lied to make it look like it was true. - 

 
- with HaeSica and the mystery girl
 
Jessica crossed her arms, looking at DongHae; but pointing to the girl, "You know her?"
DongHae didn't even bother looking back at Jessica, his stare was just on her; "Y-YoonA?"
YoonA smiled, "You do remember me."
"Of course I remember you." DongHae smiled, completely forgetting the fact that Jessica was right beside him.
"Ahem." Jessica raised her eye brows, tapping the back of his foot with hers.
DongHae turned to his left, a bit startled; "Oh, uhm; yeah. YoonA, this is Jessica; Jessica, this is YoonA."
YoonA faked a smile, but it looked real enough for DongHae; "Nice to meet you Jessica."
Jessica looked her up and down, not saying anything back; "How do you two know each other?"
"High school." Both DongHae and YoonA said in unison, looking at each other with another smile.
YoonA looked down, blushing; I swear, these feelings are never going to leave me.
"You went to his high school?" Jessica asked.
She nodded, "He dated my sister for awhile."
Jessica nodded his head, her jealously fading a bit; "If you dated her sister, how come you 2 seem really close?"
DongHae laughed, "Best friend for as long as I can remember." And sadly, I never got to tell her how I really felt.
If only you knew how I felt inside. YoonA thought for a bit, just staring off into the distance.
"Why are you here by the way?" DongHae asked her.
YoonA snapped out of it, "I'm here to visit Krystal. She's been having lots of problems lately, and I don't like hearing that she's been sad."
Jessica rolled her eyes, "She's dating JongHyun, of course she's gonna have problems; stupid btch."
"Jess." DongHae touched her shoulder, "You don't know her, so you can't say stuff like that."
YoonA walked towards her, pointing at her; "You have no right to call my sister a btch."
Jessica crossed her arms, cocking her head to the side; "Who said I was talking about your sister?"
YoonA's mouth dropped, "I don't even know you, yet I wanna kill you."
"Really?" Jessica raised her eye brows, taking a step foreward; but DongHae held her back, "Jessica, stop it."
Jessica jerked her arm away, looking at DongHae; "How come you're always taking other girls' sides?"
DongHae shook his head, "It's not like that."
"It's not like that? Really? This girl just comes here and you act as if you're dating her, not me. Hyuk and I never got along, and you still take his side in everything he says. I said I was fine with you being friends with him, but honestly; I never was. I'm fed up with all this bull sht, and I think it's time you finally choose." Jessica looked up at him, only hoping she'd get the answer she wanted.
"Jessica, I don't even understand what you're trying to say here." DongHae flailed his arms, so lost.
Jessica shook her head, "It's either me, or we're over."
YoonA's mouth dropped, She sure gets jealous easily.
DongHae narrowed his eyes, "You honestly think it's easy for me to choose between you and my closest friends?"
She looked at him with a straight face, "It should be."
He smiled, "Well, you know what; it actually is."
Jessica smirked, watching YoonA walk away from the corner of her eye; "I knew you couldn't-"
DongHae ran after YoonA, pulling her arm; and without hesitation, grabbed her face; and kissed her.
 
- meanwhile
 
Nana smiled, pulling away from that kiss; "I love you Mir."
Mir kissed the tip of her nose, holding her waist closer; "I love you more."
"You know, if-" Nana was cut off, hearing the sound of someone banging on the door; "Sounds like you got company."
He narrowed his eyes, scratching his head; "I didn't invite anyone over?"
Nana got off of him, straightening both their clothes; "Just go get it." she smiled.
Mir fixed his hair as he walked to the door, he opened it; quite shocked by who he saw, "Krystal? What do you-"
Krystal crossed her arms, peaking her head into his dorm; "Where's Nana?" she asked.
"Who is it?" Nana called from the kitchen.
"She's in the-" Mir was once again cut off. This time, Krystal pushed past him; storming straight over to Nana.
Nana turned around at the sound of her name, she nearly jumped from how startled she was; "Kr-Krystal."
Krystal shook her head, walking closer to her; "I knew you wanted JongHyun and I to break up, but I never thought that you'd go this far."
"What are you talking about?" Nana asked.
She rolled her eyes, "Don't play all innocent on me. Look btch. I know you kissed my boyfriend."
Nana looked at Mir, who was gonna stop Krystal; but she shook her head no. She looked back at Krystal, touching her shoulders; but she jerked her hands away, "I didn't kiss him. HE kissed ME. Stal, you have to-"
"Have to what? Believe you?" Krystal looked at the ground for a split second, then back up at Nana; "Hell to the fckn' no. I can't believe I spent so much of my time being your friend. I thought you were here to help me, not make matters worse."
"I'm not even doing anything wro-" Nana spoke again, but just like last time; Krystal cut her off.
"I believe this is yours." Krystal grabbed Nana's hands, shoving her wallet in her grip; "Next time you try to kiss my boyfriend, don't forget your belongings." she paused, "Better yet, where you belong."
Nana couldn't take it anymore, she had no more control; so she slapped her straight across the face.
Mir's mouth nearly dropped to the floor, never in his entire life; has he seen Nana so furious, let alone actually hit someone.
"Ugh!" Krystal touched her cheek, facing Nana once more; "You fckn' btch!" she charged at her, pushing her on the couch.
Nana tried to push her off, but even if she was taller than her; Krystal was by far a lot stronger, "Get, off me!"
Mir couldn't just stand there anymore, his girlfriend was involved. He went over by the two, pulling Krystal off of her; "Krystal, I think you should leave." he looked down. He would never admit it, but Krystal intimidated him; big time.
Krystal picked up her bag, looking at the two; "Just letting you know, if you ever wanna be friends again; or apologize, no." After that being said, she slammed their door shut.
Once she was gone, Nana cried; and she just couldn't stop it.
"Nana, you know I hate it when you cry." Mir pulled her in closer, letting her cry on his chest; he rubbed her back, trying to calm her down.
Nana just let the tears fall, "I, I just can't believe I actually hit her. My best friend."
Mir looked up, "Well, maybe it'll knock some common sense into her."
After all the seriousness, Nana was happy he said that; 'cause it made her laugh, and that was something she really needed. "Thank you for always being by my side. I don't know what I'd do without you."
 
- the next day
 
TaeMin sighed heavily, looking up at the ceiling.
Kai walked in, sitting next to him; staring up to mock him.
TaeMin smiled, smacking his brother's head; "Where've you been all day?"
"I was supposed to go to Tao's, but I just decided to sleep; I'm tired as Hell." Kai yawned, stretching his arms; "You?"
"I'm gonna start packing later." TaeMin gulped, closing his eyes a bit.
Kai secretly smiled, "MinHo finally called you didn't he?"
TaeMin looked at him, narrowing his eyes; "How'd you know?"
"He called me a couple days ago, asking if you were ever thinking of coming back soon. I told him not really, and he said that he feels horrible for everything; and how it all ended like that." Kai looked at him, "He seems like a great friend hyung."
TaeMin clasped his hands together, "You know, don't ever stop being friends with Tao."
Kai laughed, "Why? And what does Tao have to do with anything right now?"
"Tao's the reason that I decided to go back, before MinHo even called. Actually, MinHo had really good timing." TaeMin smiled, he was happy things were getting back to normal; well at least, starting to.
Kai patted his brother's back, "I'm happy for you TaeMin. But what did he say that made you realize it that friendship is what matters most?"
TaeMin sighed, "It wasn't anything in particular. He was the first person that just made me realize, that I really do miss him. Even if him and I may never happen, he's still my best friend. We've been through far too much to let something this little get in between us."
"I'm really happy to see you smiling bro, I really missed that." Kai ruffled his hair, "Now if only my life was this easy.." he mumbled under his breath.
"What'd you say?" TaeMin asked, "If only your life was what?"
Kai just shrugged his shoulders, "It's just one of those times, where I wish mom and dad were with us."
TaeMin smiled, "Okay, I've been holding this in for too long."
"What are you talking about?" Kai asked, completely confused.
"I've been saving up for the past 5 years. I've finally gained enough money so we can go back to Seoul. For my entire Summer vacation." TaeMin's smile got bigger as Kai attacked him a huge brotherly hug.
Kai jumped off him, "Are you fckn' serious?!"
TaeMin laughed, fixing his hair and clothes; "I am fckn' serious." he mimicked.
"Just us two?" Kai wondered.
"Up to you." TaeMin said, "If your friends are getting home sick, they're free to come with; I'm just not gonna be paying for them." he laughed once more.
Kai smiled, "Are you taking anyone?"
TaeMin pursed his lips, "I'll just ask around, I won't ask anyone in particular. I mean, if you have friends; I might as well bring some too right?"
Kai nodded his head, "Yes hyung." he saluted.
TaeMin rolled his eyes, and Kai unexpectedly pulled him into a hug; "You're the best hyung."
 
- meanwhile
 
Amber and MinHo laughed, having a nice sibling conversation; catching up on some things. Until someone knocked on the door.
"Would you mind getting that?" MinHo asked, sounding like he was in pain.
She rolled her eyes, getting up; "Not like you were gonna go get it anyways." Amber smirked, opening up the door; and when she saw who it was, she was about to close it again.
JongHyun smirked, sliding himself through the door; "Why? I can't visit my little friend?"
Amber raised her eyebrows, "Little friend? You're pretty much ruining his life!"
"There there Amber, we shouldn't get too loud in a hospital right?" JongHyun smirked again, walking over to MinHo's bed.
MinHo turned his head, sitting straight up when he saw who it was; "What the fck are you doing here?"
"Here." JongHyun tossed some flowers onto his bed, "I sprayed it with Krystal's perfume, 'cause that's the most you'll ever get from her."
Usually, MinHo would gloat in his face about how him and Krystal have confessed what they truly feel for each other; but now that he's more mature, he just decided to wait 'til Krystal told him herself. "You sure?"
JongHyun narrowed his eyes, "Of coure I'm fckn' sure. She's MY girl friend."
Not for too long. "I so can't wait 'til karma kicks you right in the balls." MinHo said.
JongHyun was about to say something, but then he remembered Amber was right behind him. He turned around, faking a smile; "Would you mind exiting the room for a bit?"
"But-" Amber started, but MinHo cut her off.
"Amber, this will only be for a bit." he said.
She glared at JongHyun, "If you do ANYTHING to my brother, you won't be existing for too long." Amber then left, closing the door behind her; but she leaned her ear on the door to listen.
JongHyun looked back at MinHo, "What makes you so confident that Krystal and I are gonna break up anyways?"
If only you knew JongHyun. "Bad things happen to bad people." MinHo answered.
JongHyun rolled his eyes, "You act as if you never did anything bad before."
"I'm not saying I haven't, I have. But at least I'm trying my best to be a better person now." MinHo said to him.
"Being a better person doesn't change anything from your past." JongHyun said back.
MinHo looked up at him, "I never said I changed my past. That's impossible. I'm changing my future. Try it sometime?"
JongHyun shook his head, "You're not the MinHo I grew up to be friends with."
"I can say the same for you JongHyun. Except you went downhill." MinHo looked down.
"I hope you have a nice life." JongHyun was about to leave, but MinHo said something that made him stop.
MinHo bit his bottom lip, he knew it was a serious question; "How's Jihae doing?"
JongHyun froze, not turning around; his his left cheek was faced towards him, "She's not a part of my life anymore."
"She's still your daughter JongHyun." MinHo said.
When they were still in high school, MinHo and JongHyun were pretty much inseparable; but that's what made them enemies. They knew EVERYTHING about each other, and everyone knows; that never ends up good. Everything from their strengths, all the way to their weaknesses; and that's when they took advantage of each other. But MinHo was one of the 2 people who knew the truth about JongHyun, his ex girl friend, and their daughter.
MinHo touched JongHyun's shoulder, "You can't run away from this forever."
JongHyun pushed his hand away, turning around; "I'm not running away from it. I'm simply just not going to take part of anything that has to do with those 2." 
"She's still your daughter JongHyun! She's turning four already and here you are, ruining your life; when you should be taking care of another one." MinHo looked into his eyes, trying to grab his attention.
JongHyun looked at him, not saying a word.
MinHo shook his head in disappointment, "Krystal doesn't even know, does she?"
JongHyun's head shot up, "No. And she doesn't need to know, and most of all; you're not telling her." After that, he grabbed his sweatshirt; and walked off. 
 
- after a little while
 
YoonA and DongHae walked hand in hand, she stopped; letting go, and looked up at him; "Are you sure this is right?"
DongHae held onto her face, looking her in the eyes; "I've thought this was right since the day that I met you."
"Really?" YoonA asked, her face beginning to blush harder and harder.
He smiled down at her, "Really." As he was about to lean in and kiss her, he noticed a girl crying over by the school water fountain sculpture; "Isn't that Krystal?" 
YoonA turned around, "What's happening?"
DongHae rubbed her shoulders, "I think you should go talk to her. I have to head back to my dorm and talk things out with Jessica right now." 
"Okay." YoonA touched his hand, nodding her head as they both walked their separate ways.
YoonA slowly walked over by Krystal, but she stopped; hearing her crying, What is wrong with her? she thought to herself. She then touched her shoulder, but as always; Krystal never flinched.
"Go away, I don't want to talk to anyone right now." Krystal stayed facing the other direction, wiping her face.
YoonA breathed out, Krystal was always like this when she was upset; she would never talk to anyone. "Even your sister?"
Krystal stopped crying, slowly turning around; because she couldn't believe it. But once she saw YoonA's face, she quickly got up; and gave her the tightest hug possible.
YoonA began tearing up herself, closing her eyes; and holding on tightly.
Krystal then let go, wiping her face with her sleeves; "What are you, what are you doing here?"
"That doesn't matter. What matters is why my little sister is in tears right now." YoonA grabbed a tissue out of her bag, wiping her face; and sitting them both back down on the bench.
Krystal shook her head, "I'm so enraged. So furious. So happy. So sad. Just so confused with everything that is going on right now."
YoonA nodded her head, "Well, where do you wanna start?"
Krystal looked down, biting her lips; "I kissed MinHo."
"Whoa, wait; aren't you dating someone named JongHyun?" YoonA asked, confused.
Krystal closed her eyes, nodding her head; "But kissing MinHo, was the happy part."
YoonA bit her lip, "I think it's best if you just tell me everything at once, then having me try to figure out what happened like a puzzle I need to put together."
"Okay." Krystal took a deep breath, "Last night, MinHo and I got into an argument. You know how he's my roommate and stuff. He didn't come home 'til early, early morning; and I was freaking out, because I had no idea where he went. But once he got back, he was drunk; and you know how they say to always listen to someone's words when they're drunk? Well, I listened. And he told me he was in love with me. I was going to say something back, but he passed out; and I took care of him for the rest of the night. The next day, his fever was still high; so his sister and I took him to the hospital. His sister, Amber; supports us together, because for some reason; everyone is opposed to me dating JongHyun. But anyways, she left MinHo and I in the room; and something in my heart was telling me to kiss him. To confess how I really felt. And I did."
YoonA narrowed her eyes, "Which was?"
"I love him YoonA. I love him so much more than I thought I could ever love a person." Krystal's eyes began to tear up even more, YoonA rubbed her hand; trying her best to comfort her, "Go on."
 
 
 
 
- Comment Replies:
 
 
choiminjung; She really shouldn't have. ]:
 
 
ilovewufan; Omfg, ahaha; for some reason, your comment made me laugh. xD I hate JongHyun in this fic too. O.o But I miss guys as well! Ahh, I'll try my best. [:
 
 
sherlocklove; I'll try my best. <3
 
 
Pelangi; ARGH is right, such a complicating fic huh..
 
 
periwinkleberry; Hehe, MinStal is always so sweet. [: Aha, EVERYONE hates JongHyun in this fic. xD And thank you so so much! 
 
 
minstal_1; Aha, I love both as well. [: But unfortunately something happened in this chapter..
 
 
 
- Is HaeSica done for good?
Or are YoonHae just confused with what they're feeling?
When will Krystal ever find out that JONGHYUN is the bad guy,
NOT Nana?
Who was JongHyun's ex girl friend?
How do you guys think his daughter Jihae is doing without a father figure?
When will Krystal ever fully break up with JongHyun?
^ Will that even happen?
Will she ever find out about Jihae?
When can MinStal just be happy with each other?
FIND OUT IN THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS!
Thanks for reading!
Hope you enjoyed seeing Nana's beautiful self. [':
Please comment and subscribe!
I LOVE YOU ALL.