IX. Jessica's "Sunny"

Red

After that comment had been made, Jessica and Sunny found themselves both and making out in Sunny's bedroom/studio with the lights turned down low and the aircon on full blast. The passionate kissing soon escalated to heavy groping and caressing, with Sunny laying Jessica on the bed and getting on top of her. The groping turned into a ual act performed by two females, resulting in a heap of for both parties. 

Sunny continually kissed Jessica all over, from the neck to the chest to the stomach, Jessica unable to resist, just moaned in pleasure. 

As they were making love, Sunny heard the sound of an engine right outside of their house. Panicking, she got off Jessica and ppered through her curtained windows. There, she saw her parents getting out of the Ford that parked outside of their house. 

"Oh it's my parents. Hurry, get dressed!" Sunny ordered Jessica. Jessica put all her clothes back on and when they did, they hurried down the stairs, fixing their hair and trying to look as calm as possible.

"Don't look  nervous. You look very nervous." she told Jessica. Jessica ruffled her hair and straightened some parts while Sunny tried and flattened her short hair out. The doorbell then rang...

DING DONG

 Sunny quickly opened the door and saw her parents, tired and haggard from work.

"Hi mom, hi dad." she said with glee. Pretentious glee. Her parents didn't even bother to look at her let alone acknowledge that she had a guest with her. 

"Have you cooked dinner?" asked Mrs. Lee.

"No." Sunny shook her head, quite afraid that her mother would get angry. Jessica was starting to feel the tension rise in . 

"Then start cooking." Mrs. Lee dropped her bag on the floor and sat down on the chair in the dining room, massaging her head. Mr. Lee just stood by the staircase, talking to someone on his phone. Jessica felt bad about the situation they were in. It was awkward and gut wrenching. 

"Mom, I have a guest here." Sunny walked Jessica to her mom. Mrs. Lee looked up and gave a half-assed smile.

"Hi dear."

"Hi Mrs. Lee. I'm Jessica Jung."

"Hi Jessica." Mrs. Lee was obviously disinterested. "Sunny, go work on dinner. Get your friend to help you if you want."  Sunny looked at Jessica and smiled. 

"Come on!" she cajoled her friend to help her. Jessica was more than happy to do so.

An awkward and deafening silence surrounded them as they prepared the ingredients. The kitchen was a room separated from the dining room by a door so they had their privacy and if they talked in low voices, they wouldn't be heard. The silence persisted, making both parties feel very uncomfortable. Finally, Jessica decided to break the silence.

"They know, right?"

"About what?" Sunny was chopping up the potatoes for the stew.

"That you're...what you are." Jessica said. Sunny took in some air and gently put the knife down. 

"They don't." She admitted. Jessica put the knife down as well and looked at her with an astonished expression on her face.

"What? It's very obvious."

"They think that this haircut is just me following trends." Sunny shook her head. "It's more than that."

"But your clothing..."

"They've known me as a simple girl all throughout. Never the type to wear makeup or wear fancy clothes. They don't know, Jess. So be careful." Jessica found hanging wide open, breathing in and out. The confession seemed exhausting.

"Now get these vegetables in the pot. We don't have all night. Mom might kill me if I don't produce anything." Sunny said. Hustling but still struggling, Jessica did put the vegetables in the pot and the two stood by as it boiled.