V. The Conversation

Red

"What?" Sunny giggled in between mouthfuls of mozzarella cheese and thick pizza crust. Jessica raised her eyebrow and just stared at her. Her in her handsome, boyishly cute glory. It was hard to believe that she was even a woman. That she was ever a woman. 

"You have a girlfriend?"

"No." Sunny took a sip of her iced tea and started to blush. The feelings that Jessica was feeling were now commuted to her. Sunny felt her heart racing quickly as tricklets of cold sweat began to form on her blonde hair. A sign of anxiety.

"Oh did I make it awkward for you?" Jessica asked as she noticed Sunny's redness and how often she'd flip her bangs. She was really bashful when it came to topics as such. "I'm sorry I didn't  mean it. I can be tackless at times, I hope you forgive me."

"No it's okay." Sunny waved a hand in front of her. "It's fine." She continued to eat.

"Fine?" Jessica asked with a smirk. "You sure?"

"Yeah."

"Do you want a girlfriend?" she asked once more. Sunny burst out in awkward laughter as Jessica looked on, puzzled.

"Why are you asking this? You seem rather interested." Sunny replied.

"You don't have to answer if it makes you uncomfortable. But since you said it's okay, then answer it." Jessica teased.

"Yeah. I would."

"What do you want in a girl?" asked Jessica, eating another slice of pizza.

"Smart. Creative. Understanding. Free to be who she wants to be. Loyal." one word replies. Jessica smiled a small, meek smile but was screaming deep down inside. Her guts began to blaze and she felt like throwing up right in front of Sunny because of too much excitement. Jessica turned bright red, her palms were sweatier than ever. 

"Are you okay?" Sunny asked. 

"I feel the  need to pee." Jessica lied. "I have been holding it in. Too embarrassed." 

"Hahaha." Sunny laughed. "You're funny. Go now!" Jessica quickly stood up and ran to the restroom which was at the back most part of the restaurant. 

But she didn't feel like urinating. She felt like doing something else.