Lingering Thoughts

Red

As Jessica got inside her house, her hormones began raging throughout her system causing her to feel hot and turn a bright shade of red despite the cool, chilly weather. She quickly closed and locked the door, leaning on it and sliding down to sit on the floor. She was giggling and laughing to herself at the thought of her and Sunny getting together earlier and spending the entire day in each other's company and the possibility of a second date happening. She could already see good things coming her way, for her and Sunny.

She quickly stood up and brushed the dust off her clothes. Turning the lights on, she started to fix the pillows on the couch, started to put away the ashtray she used. The energy in her was just so great that she felt like she could do anything. It was like a dose of ecstacy, only stronger. 

Jessica really imagined that Sunny would be coming over tomorrow, so she planned in her head what they would do, what they would eat, and what they would talk about. The mere thought of it excited Jessica's nerves and made her feel more alive, made her work harder to pretty up the house for she wanted Sunny to have a good first impression.

Later that night, Jessica threw herself on her bed with her cellphone in her hand. She was using the WiFi, chatting with Sunny on Facebook and planning their next meeting. The more they talked, the more they connected, the more they realized that they were falling for each other.

"Sunny, when are we going to meet again?" asked Jessica, giddy and blushing like a schoolgirl with a teenage crush.

Sunny was in her room that night, locked away from her parents who were either working or sleeping, she didn't know. Sunny didn't care about her parents, especially at the moment where she was almost set for a relationship with another woman. All she cared about was Jessica and their plans for tomorrow.

"We can meet tomorrow." Sunny said. This lit Jessica's face up and made her smile, made her feel even more giddy.

"Yes! We definitely can!" Jessica giggled. "Do you want to watch a movie?" 

"I love movies! Alright it's a date! See you tomorrow! Goodnight Jessica!" Sunny said.

"Goodnight!"

They both logged off and slept, excited and anxious for tomorrow's meeting. 

Jessica seemed to have finally gotten over Jonghyun. And with the person she least expected.