Caught!

Red

Sunny ran outside of Jessica's house in a frenzy, mad scared that her parents might catch her out and about during supper time. As she had just closed the gate, she was surprised to find her parents jogging, coming to a close on the path next to Jessica's house. Knowing that her mother had the eyes of an eagle, she was panicking in her mind trying to think of a way to escape when...

"Sunny Lee Sun kyu!!!" yelled her mother from afar. Sunny whipped around, backpack slamming against her spine. Her heart was about to pour right out of , she was sure she would vomit it. Jessica gulped her beer and sank on the couch, peering from behind the curtains. She couldn't make out what they were telling Sunny but she knew they were scolding her. 

"What are you doing out here at this time, huh?"

"Mom, I-" 

"Hanging out with that friend of yours?!? What are you doing there?!? Huh?!? Who is that girl?!" Sunny's warrior of a mother was set to lunge at Jessica's house. When Jessica saw this, she hid underneath one of the pillows on the sofa, rattling in fear. Sunny's mother wanted to charge at her house and confront her. 

"Mom, c'mon there's no need. Jessica's a good person. I swear."

"She has you hanging out at night?!?!? Coming here without my permission?!? Is that what you call a good person?!?" Mrs. Lee bellowed. Mr. Lee sensed that his wife was getting all temperamental again and yielded her.

"Stop now, honey. Sunny, walk with us. You're going home." Mr. Lee said. Sunny began to shed bitter tears as she walked behind her parents, embarrassed because of what they had put her through in public. 

Jessica on th eothe rhand continued to watch behind the curtains, seeing the sorrow on Sunny's face, imagining what it must be like to be unaccepted by your parents. 

I think if I had told my mom or gave her the same vibes, she wouldn't accept me either.