Home

Red

"Here. The salmon pink house." Jessica pointed. Sunny led her friend to the doorstep and looked at the salmon pink house that Jessica's parents left to her once she started college. The house was simple and had two floors. Sunny looked at it and smiled.

"You gonna be okay?" Sunny asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine here." Jessica replied.

"Sure?" Sunny gripped her new friend's and. Jessica gripped back and smiled.

"I'm sure. Thanks for everything." Jessica winked. By everything she meant two things. The makeout session, and the goodtime starting from Pizza Hut. "It was terribly wrong of me to judge you. I knew I shouldn't have. I shouldn't have jumped into conclusions." 

"It's okay. People get the wrong thing about me is something that's become quite common in my life. I'm a bit introverted. I don't interact that much so yeah. I get that a lot."

"You're not mean. You're nice. I like you." Jessica grabbed Sunny's hand with both hands. "In more ways than one." Sunny knew what this meant and smirked.

"Hahaha. You're always welcome. Hey if you're free tomorrow, you know where I live!" Sunny said.

"You come over here tomorrow." Jessica recommended. Sunny nodded.

"If I can sneak out." the two girls giggled. Jessica and Sunny momentarily stopped and stared at each other in the eye. Jessica smiled and Sunny did, too. Seeing that they were starting out as very good friends but were initially rivals (at least in Jessica's mind), Jessica leaned forward and kissed Sunny's cheek.

"Thank you." Jessica said and entered her house. Sunny watched her friend go in and close the door before heading home.