VIII. Hobby

Red

Sunny finished making Jessica up and lending her one of her favorite clothes that she loved to put on her models: a red dress that flowed up to the ankles. They went outside at Sunny's vast garden, a place apt for photoshoots. 

"Pose for me. Anything." Sunny said.

"What? What kind of pose?"

"Any pose." Sunny said, readying her camera. "Think y or seductive. That's what the dress is for." Sunny winked. Jessica started to get into character the minute  Sunny winked at her. Jessica got down on the grass, stretched her legs and laid down, posing creatively yet in a sprawled out manner. Her eyes, glued perfectly on Sunny's lens. As Sunny snapped the first shot, she motioned Jessica to change her pose.

"Try a different one, something that looks fierce and seductive. You can do it! The first picture was awesome!" Sunny squealed. Giving her what she wanted, Jessica got on all fours and stared intently into the camera, all the smokey makeup and eyeliner going in full effect. The pose was y, the stare was alluring. As the photographer continued to take shots, she found herself attracted to the model.

Bit by bit by bit.

"It's funny how we just met but we're connecting." Jessica commented whilst pulling off another pose. Sunny connected gazes with her and after the final snap, walked towards Jessica and squatted next to her.

"You got a lot of personality, don't you. It shows in your pictures." Jessica smiled. 

"Thanks." she said. "I never done modelling though." 

"You pose like a pro for me." Sunny smiled. Jessica gazed into Sunny's bright brown eyes. That sandy blonde hair blowing in the gentle summer wind and her constantly flipping her hair, trying to fight it back. When Jessica found her hair a mess, she it with her fingers and put it in place, holding it together with both her hands as they both stood up, laughing at how idiotic they looked. The two walked back into the houes and shut the door.

"You looked like an idiot holding my head like that!" Sunny laughed. Jessica tapped her shoulder and giggled.

"Well you should've seen what you looked like while we were doing the shoot. Your bangs were spaghetti!" Jessica teased. The two girls laughed and laughed before collapsing on the couch and staring at each other.

'Aren't you going to take  your gown off?' asked Sunny. Jessica's face paled and the smile was wiped from her face. 

The familiar tingly feeling returned.