I. Cheating.

Red

Jonghyun was staying at Jessica's place. As usual, the two were chilling, making out, and talking about things that they both liked. Jessica may had only met Jonghyun last year but she had never been more sure of him than anyone else she had ever gone out with. This time, she was convinced that Jonghyun was the one. 

"How you been today, honey?" asked Jonghyun, allowing Jessica to lean on him. Jessica leaned on him and looked at him lovingly.

"And how about you, dear? How have you been?" Jessica asked, still comfortably leaning on him. 

"Hung out with friends, the usual." Jonghyun said. She then noticed that his iPhone was on the table, seemingly he had forgotten that it was . Jessica glanced at it and saw a girl's name on the chat room. Dismissing it as nothing, she shrugged and looked abck at Jonghyun, erasing the thought of him cheating from her mind. Instead she focused on their relationship, the good parts.

It had been 8 months already, they were fast approaching the anniversary and either party couldn't be any more excited.

"I have to use the bathroom, alright?" Jonghyun smiled. He gently helped Jessica sit up as he got up and went to the bathroom. Forgetting to log out on Facebook on his iPhone, Jessica took the opportunity to scan his Facebook activity, something she had been itching to do for the past 8 months. 

8 months of paranoia and trust issues. She was praying that he wouldn't be like her ex who cheated badly on her and she had to find out for herself. 

Grabbing his iPhone swiftly, she scanned through the chat. He was talking to a girl named Sunny. 

[CONVERSATION]

Jonghyun: Hi Sunny ^_^

Sunny: Hey! XD

Jonghyun: I had fun with you guys earlier! It's been a long time, hasn't it.

Sunny: Yeah I know. Been a very long time. We should hang out more often.

Jonghyun: Yep! 

Sunny: Why didn't you bring your girlfriend along? :(((

Jonghyun: I don't know. I just don't like being with her sometimes. I feel distant. Like we don't like the same things really.

Sunny: Awww :(((

Jonghyun: Truth is, I still like you Sunny. I knew I shouldn't have given up on you.

Sunny: There's always another chance. If you're not happy with Jessica then maybe you should break up with her.

Jonghyun: I'll give it some thought.

Jonghyun emerged from the bathroom and Jessica quickly put his iPhone back down. She sat up and had a blank expression on her face, obviously hurt by what she had just read. And she wasn't even done with it yet.

"Hey. You seem quiet. What's wrong?" Jonghyun asked, sitting beside her and putting an arm around her shoulder which she removed immediately.

"Oh I don't know. You seem to be chatting with Sunny and maybe you two need some time alone." Jessica said, a sarcastic tone in her voice. Jonghyun felt his heart sink as he knew he was busted. The uneasy settling of guilt sent his guts churning. 

"Honey it-"

"I read your chat." Jessica admitted openly. "There I said it. At least I'm honest enough to admit something when I do it. How about you? You been planning a breakup? Been seeing Sunny behind my back all this time? How could you?"

"Jessica, I'm sorry-"

"You think sorry can fix this? I have been nothing but kind and loving and accomodating to you for the past 8 months. I let you into my house, I let you meet my family and my friends, I give you food when you need it. GOD! What else do you want?!? And I read this?! You telling others you're unhappy?!? Well if you're so unhappy with me, get the out you lying bastard!"

"Jessica-"

"LEAVE!" Jessica threw his brand new iPhone at him. Unable to catch it, it fell on the floor and the screen broke. Not only that, Jessica grabbed the snowglobe that Jonghyun gave her last Christmas and hurled it at him. It missed, but it still shattered and broke.

"Okay. Okay. Please Jessica. Let me-"

"NO! I don't want any cheaters here! I knew this was going to happen the minute I saw you! It was stupid of you to cheat but even stupider of me to trust you! Get out of this house now!" Jonghyun dashed out of her house before she could throw any more souvenirs his way.