Who is she?

It all started with a bet!

 

It been years, since you left Korea, to study in Paris.

You studied Fashion in one of the most precious school in France.

You've been able to graduate with an award.

After years of hard work and searching for new life you've successfully been a known Fashion Designer in the whole world. And of course under the Choi Corporation.

You're not receieving too much informations or news about Taemin, and it kinda hurts you.

You don't know if he already found a new girl or is he still waiting for you.

The times when you're still with Taemin keeps on repeating in your mind, the happy times and cruel times.

'Like us humans nobody's perfect and so love wasn't perfect also.'

'Time may past, but the love in our hearts would take decades or forever to be forgotten.'

 

You decided to go back to Korea for a vacation.

You've been missing your family, friends, and especially Taemin.

 

You didn't let anyone know that you will be coming back, you want them to be suprise for your sudden comeback.

 

(speaking of comeback I WANT SHINEE COMEBACK! xD_)

 

But before that you have a meeting with your client for the fashion show here in Korea.

You hurriedly go Lotte World and search for the restaurant you'll be going to have the meeting.

 

When you arrived...

 

"Annyeong Haseyo! Je Ireum-eun Maecy-imnida~ Mannaseo Banggapseumnida!"

*bow*

Until your eyes spotted a very familiar guy, not just familiar but a very special guy in your life; Taemin.

But he was with another girl.

They look good together.

Even Taemin was suprised, until the girl introduce herself.

"Annyeong! Bae Su Ji- imnida~"

she said playfully and smiled.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

So wazzup everyone?

a very late update isn't it??

btw~ pray for my entrance exam for UP!

kyahh~ mwuahh~