Wedding

It all started with a bet!

 

Your P.O.V.

 

I was crying so hard and I know he can hear my sobs.

I miss him so much and it hurts knowing he's just beside me but I cant touch or tallk to him as much as I want to. I always have the limits to do all I want to do.

Then I just snap back to the reality when Taemin get me up and hug me tightly.

"T-taemin-sshi.."

I said while sobbing.

It feel so good being wrapped by his arms, I feel like im so safe.

"Maecy, please talk to me, dont go away from me, be with me, be my everything!"

I get away from his hug and directly look at his eyes.

"Oppa, even if I want to, you know that we cant!"

"Im ready to fight for you!"

"Dont! Sulli's right your world became cruel because of me. So please forget me!"

"Even if I force myself you know I cant!"

"But you need to! and why are you still here? tomorrow is your wedding right?"

"I told you, I love you, and I wouldnt go there! I would only go there if you will tell me you dont love me anymore!"

It took me a long minute before I had the strength to tell him.

"I-I D-DONT L-LOVE Y-YOU A-ANYMORE!!"

 

'Im sorry! I dont have a choice, but to let you go! I wish you can also forgive me soon.. If only you know how much it hurts me saying that line... But it would be the best thing to do for you to have a better life. The truth I dont really know if I did the correct thing, but I already said it and im ready to face the consequences if that would be the exchange. You left me with this scar in my heart but right now I think it was already broken into pieces.'

 

When he left I saw a knife beside me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~

 

That was short! i know~