Its gone

It all started with a bet!

 

"W-what? No, you wouldn't die!"

taemin said and hugged you as tight as he can.

"LET GO OF ME! LEAVE ME ALONE! GO TO SULLI! YOU LOVE HER RIGHT?!"

you said crying while pushing Taemin away.

But he wouldn't let go.

"I know I did a mistake, I know I hurted you for the second time, I know ive been such a jerk of cheating on a girl who is just as perfect as you, I know its hard for you to forgive me. But I wouldn't give up on you, not this time. Please fight, don't die!"

"Again? no matter how I fight I would still die, and yes im blaming you for it! but maybe were really not meant to be together, you deserve someone better, the pain you gave me is really hard to cure it and I dont know if I could still put together the broken pieces of my heart. Maybe the only way to forget everything was to die! im still mad at you, yes I am! if only there's a way to go back to the past so this things and mistakes we did wouldn't happen. I wish I didn't knew you!"

"Like I said I wouldn't give up on you, not this time!"

 

5 months past...

 

1 month to go till the day you will give birth, and the day you were expecting to die.

 

You were just alone in your room with the curtains open, with the sun lights brightly heats your pale, soft skin.

You were scared of dying.

"Aegi, mianhamnida~ if your umma wouldn't be with you, im sure your appa would take good care of you, I wish your happiness."

you said to the baby who was still in your stomach waiting to go out soon.

A new life would rise while the other one will lost her life.

This what life's all about; tragedies, circumstances, troubles, happiness and love.

Not all life ends with a happy one, sometimes you have to end up with the worst feeling; pain.

All things happens with a reason, and its on the person if they would continue or give up.

But it seems like you chose to give up, while Taemin chose to continue, opposite decisions, would it end up in a good result?

 

While you were in deep thoughts, you heard a knock at your room.

"Come in."

As the door was completely open it reveals no other than the girl, who tried to kill you and stole your husband; Sulli.

"Oh, Hello there Maecy-ah~ long time no see! nice to meet you again, so how are you? the baby?"

"What are you doing? Why are you here?"

"Is that how you treat your visitors? No wonder Taemin cheated on you!"

Sulli said as she go nearer.

"Just go straight to what you want! dont act like you care 'coz I know you dont!"

"You know me very well dont ya? well, I was here because... hmm.. the baby~"

"H-huh? w-what do you want to my baby?"

"I want it to die! if you want you can join your baby, it would be my pleasure killing both of you!"

"Don't dare land a finger on me!"

 

She go nearer and nearer until she reached your bed.

She punch your stomach as hard as she can, until blood came out.

You felt pain.

"So that's how easy it was, good luck my dear~"

 

Minutes past until the nurses saw you in your room full of blood, they quickly called a doctor to check you up.

The SHINee members saw nurses and doctors rushing to your room.

They became very worried especially Taemin.

Until the doctor came out with a very disappointed face.

 

"What happened? how is she?"

"We saw her in her room full of blood already and we still dont know what happened."

"But how is my wife and my baby?"

"The baby's dead."

 

 

~~~

 

...aigoo...

~I know im such a bad author~

Im sorry baby... :'(