What?!

It all started with a bet!

 

"The baby is fine, you dont need to worry about it. You should be worried of your health Mrs. Lee, please take care of a little bit more, and try not to be stress out. Alright?"

"Neh, ill try. Thank you Doc. Jang!"

 

The doctor left and only you and the SHINee members are there except for Taemin.

"Tell us what happened! where's Taemin? why arent you living anymore with your husband?"

they asked.

"T-taemin *cry* h-he cheated on me, and I dont even know if he's still my husband or should I call him my ex-husband!"

"BWOH?! HE CHEATED ON YOU?! WHO'S THE GIRL?!"

"S-.......SULLI!"

"WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON WITH TAEMIN?! Does he know you're pregnant?"

"N-no, I dont want to tell him! Especially right now that I almost lost my baby because of him."

"Hyungs, can you talk to Taemin? I just cant face him or see him right now. I might just become violent towards him."

Minho said.

 

The other SHINee members decided to meet with Taemin.

 

"Hyungs, why did you call me?"

"Tell us why did you do that?"

"Huh? what did I do?"

Key grabbed his collar and pulled him.

"WHY DID YOU CHEAT ON MAECY?! AND WORST OF ALL! WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE SULLI?! THE GIRL WHO TRIED TO KILL YOUR OWN WIFE!"

"Hyung get off me! I love Sulli!"

"YOU STILL HAVE GUTS TO SAY YOU LOVE HER IN FRONT OF US?! DID YOU EVER THOUGHT OF YOUR WIFE WHILE YOU WERE WITH ANOTHER GIRL?! DO YOU KNOW SHE ALMOST LOST YOUR BABY BECAUSE OF YOU AND THAT GIRL?!"

"W-what she's pregnant?"

"YES SHE IS! AND SHE WAS IN THE VERY WORST STAGE OF PREGNANCY BECAUSE OF THE STRESS YOU JUST GAVE HER!"

"I want to see her!"

"DO YOU THINK WE'LL STILL LET YOU SEE HER?! *smirk* AFTER YOU HURT HER?! SHE DONT WANT TO SEE YOU ANYMORE!"

"B-but she's still my wife and she was carrying my baby! please hyungs!"

Onew pat Key's shoulder.

"I think he's right! But Taemin-ah it doesnt mean that I agreed on you it means I was in your side. And Maecy still have the last decision if you can stay with her."

 

They bring Taemin to the hospital.

 

Before opening the door of your hospital room Taemin took a deep breathe first.

When he opened it, he saw you lying down weakly on your bed.

Tears suddenly escaped from his eyes.

He look at your tummy and touch it.

"Im Sorry.... I dont know..."

Your eyes slowly opened and the first person you saw was Taemin on your side with his hands on your tummy.

You cried and the pain in your heart started to be felt again.

"W-why are you here?"

"Because you were here with my baby?"

"GO AWAY FROM ME! I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!!"

You said ,crying so hard.

"I HATE YOU FOR BEING SUCH A JERK! I HATE YOU FOR MAKING ME LOVE YOU! I HATE YOU FOR MAKING ME BELIEVED YOU LOVED ME TOO! I HATE YOU FOR HURTING ME! I HATE YOU FOR BEING SUCH AN INSENSITIVE PERSON! I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR BREAKING MY HEART IN THE SECOND TIME! WHY DO YOU NEED TO DO THIS TO ME?! I LOVED YOU WHOLE HEARTEDLY AND NEVER THOUGHT OF CHEATING! BUT HOW DARE YOU PLAY WITH ME?! AM I TOY FOR YOU?! WHEN YOU DONT WANT IT YOU CAN THORW IT ANYWHERE AND BUY A NEW ONE AND WHEN YOU WANT IT BACK YOU CAN PLAY WITH IT AGAIN?! YOU HURTED ME ALREADY TOO MUCH AND I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE! I GIVE UP! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH PAIN YOU CAUSE ME?!

"Im Sorry.."

"DO YOU THINK SORRY CAN RID OFF EVERYTHING?! DO YOU THINK THAT'S ENOUGH?! I TRIED TO FOOL MYSELF MANY TIMES! BUT IM TIRED OF IT! IM TIRED OF GIVING YOU CHANCES BUT ALWAYS ENDED UP IN PAIN!"

"But I Love You!"

"YOU JUST TOLD ME YOU LOVE SULLI AND NOW TELLING ME AGAIN YOU LOVE ME?! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH YOU LEE TAEMIN?! ARE CRAZY OR INSANE?!"

 

 

 

 

~~

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

But a dramatic chapter is it?

haha!

Some of you commented more than once and I truly appreciated it~

MORE COMMENTS PLEASE!!!

I LOVE U ALL!! xD