Together?

It all started with a bet!

 

After hearing those words from the doctor Taemin can't help but to cry hard.

It just added more guilt on him, he just realize how many sins he did, and he regret it so much.

What make him more worried is how to tell you what happened to your baby.

 

You woke up feeling uncomfortable and pain in your lower body part.

You opened your eyes with tears with a worried feeling.

 

"The baby? it's fine right?"

"M-maecy..."

Taemin shook his head, signaling it was a no.

"Tell me my baby's still alive! right?!"

"Maecy its gone."

"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE LYING!!!! MY BABY IS STILL ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!"

"Maecy please calm down it wouldnt be good for you."

Taemin said.

Getting more and more worried of what might happen to you.

He hugged you as tight as he can, while you tried to get away from him.

"LET GO!!!!! I WANT MY BABY!!!!!!!"

"Maecy... Please.. I know its hard to accept it... and it really hurts so bad.. but please stop.. you might be in danger if you will continue this.."

"I DONT CARE!!!! I WANT TO DIE!!!!!!!"

"YAH! DONT SAY THAT!!!!"

Taemin shouted.

It hurted him so much already, he already lost your baby, so he dont want lose you too.

"YOU ONLY CAME BACK TO ME BECAUSE OF THE BABY RIGHT?! NOW ITS GONE!!! AND I KNOW YOU'LL BE GONE IN MY LIFE TOO!!!! I DONT WANT TO LIVE ANYMORE!!!"

"I told you I won't leave you!"

"WHY DONT YOU JUST MAKE A BABY WITH SULLI!!!! YOU LOVE HER!!! AND SHE CAN GIVE YOU A BABY!!!!!!!! NOT LIKE ME!!! I LOST IT!!!!!"

"Is that what you want me to do? is that what would make you happy? alright ill go to Sulli and ask her!"

Taemin said.

While walking to door, when he finally reach the floor out of the room.

"YAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SULLI KILLED THE BABY!!!!!!!!!!! NOW GO AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!! ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You said and push all of them away out of your room.

 

"W-what? S-sulli killed our baby?"

he said to himself.

"YEAH!!! YOU HEARD IT FROM MAECY'S MOUTH!!! TAEMIN GET BACK YOUR MIND!!! SULLI THE GIRL YOU DECIDED TO REPLACE YOUR WIFE!!! KILLED YOUR BABY!!! AND GUESS WHAT AND TRIED TO KILL YOUR OWN WIFE!!!!!!!"

 

Taemin harassly knocked your door very worried.


"GO AWAY!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!!!"

"Maecy please open up the door!"

"I SAID GO AWAY!! GO TO SULLI!!!!! SHE'S AN ANGEL!!! SHE'S PERFECT!!! SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!!!! SMART!!!! Y!!! TALL!!!! WHILE ME?! WHAT?! A DESPERATE WIFE RUNNING TO HIS HUSBAND TO GET HIM BACK!!! IM A FOOL!!!! WHO JUST LOST HER BABY!!!!! I HATE MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He knocked harder.

But then it opened revealing a figure of a very depress person.

You hugged Taemin as tight as you can and cried on his shoulder.

"BUT EVEN IF I TRY TO HATE YOU! I STILL END UP LOVING YOU MORE!! AND I HATE YOU FOR THAT!"

 

 

~~~~

 

Annyeong~

I made a bit sad... and maybe reconcile..??

I made it to be lyk datt.. coz its 50th chapter!!!!!

wuhuuuuuu!! *jump&clap*

im not sure if dats the end of the drama..