Dead?

It all started with a bet!

 

"Sulli?"

taemin asked.

"Ne, I am oppa~ are you suprise?"

"Why are you doing this?"

"You're asking me huh?! You know if only you zip your mouth and dealed with me.. this wouldnt happened! If I cant win you, then no one else can have you! you know im an angel sent by the heaven who came here to break your love story!"

"NO YOU'RE NOT AN ANGEL YOU'RE A DEVIL SENT BY SATAN!"

you shouted.

"YAH! WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

She said pull your chin up.

"I SAID YOU'RE A DEVIL!"

"AH! GO GET TAEMIN!"

"NOOOOO!!!!!!! I-im sorry.."

you shouted.

"Maecy-ah! do you know Taemin Oppa got a very cruel and sad world because of you! He abandoned his own family, just for you! while You, did nothing! but to hurt him! he doesnt deserve a girl like you!  now make a choice do you still want to live? or do you want oppa to suffer the cruel world?"

It hurts you after hearing Sulli's words.

Because of the pain you didnt think and just answered.

"Yes! I want to die, but please promise me you'll take care of him and make him happy."

"Even if you dont tell me that I would. You know that my dear step-sister!"

Then your father put the gun in your stomach.

Taemin got speechless.

He cant believe Sulli can do such a thing.

He undergoes too much pain also like you, because he cant do anything even if you're already near him.

"NO!"

he shouted.

But the gun already shotted you.

Blood is all over you.

Taemin struggle until the rope tied in his hand untied.

He hurriedly go to you and hug yout tightly.

"M-maecy, p-please dont l-leave me!! please f-fight d-dont d-die!"

You tried to get out of his hug.

"P-please o-oppa let go of m-me! L-leave n-now! they w-would h-hurt y-you! PLEASE! I d-dont w-want you to be h-hurt!"

"Maecy! no! I wouldnt leave you! I'll bring you to the hospital!"

"Oppa, wait... please smile for me!"

"M-maecy, h-how can I s-smile if I can you're in this kind of situation because of me?!"

"I made the right decision to die! they're right, I never made you happy.."

"No, thats not true.. if you only know how much you make me happy but I jsut cant see you in this kind of pain..."

"D-dont cry!"

you said and wiped the tears in his cheek while losing breathe.

"O-oppa saranghae~"

you said.

 The you shut your eyes close and your hands fell in the floor full of blood.