...Leaving...

It all started with a bet!

 

After you recovered from the depressing days, the doctor finally let you be out of the hospital.

You still dont completely forgot of what happened to your baby and of course to what happened between you and Taemin.

For now you wanted to forget everything first.

You want a new life.

A new career.

Another chapter for a new start.

You didnt successfully graduated before because of the incidents that happened to you from the past and so you wanted to continue  your journey studying and be a successful woman in the future.

You asked permission to your father if you could study in Paris with a label of fashion lifestyle.

And he happily granted your wish.

 

Without consulting Taemin of your plan, you book a flight to Paris the day after.

 

But of course SHINee wouldnt let you leave without seeing your first love, your lover, ex-husband or maybe still your husband IF HE DIDNT SIGN THE DIVORCE PAPER.

You didnt know that they said it to Taemin.

And so your in the airport with the SHINee members when your about to say goodbye a familiar figure of a guy suddenly was seen in your sight.

It was Taemin.

You were very suprise.

You started crying wh ile  hego nearer to you and hugged you tight as if it would be your last meeting.

(would it be?)

 

"You will leave without even saying anything?"

taemin said warmly.

You were expecting him to cry or shout at you for not telling  him about your plan but it was the opposite of what you're expecting.

"I-im S-sorry"

"No need, I understand. I know you want to move on and have new life the better one, and so I will support you because I love you, remember that. I should be the one saying sorry for all the stupid things I did. Im sorry. But no matter what I will still wait for your comeback."

he said warmly with a sweet smile painted on his face but you can still see the sadness in his eyes.

And he gave you a sweet peck on your lips but you didnt help yoursoelf and so you kiss him passionately.

He break the kiss first.

"Thank You.."

he said.

"Wae?"

"For making me a better person."

"I love you Oppa~"

"I Love you too!"

 

You bid goodbye to everyone and got on the plane.

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

IM BACK!!

miss me alot??

wahaha!

for those who were asking about the first part of the teaser.

It was a song entitled Distance, it was once sung  by BoA and a part of SMtown album.

and so yeah i updated a very boring chapter. mianhae~ :(