Die?

It all started with a bet!

 

Tears fall from your eyes non-stop.

 

"Maecy stop, it would be bad for the baby if you would be always stress and angry, have a rest first."

minho said.

While the other SHINee members get Taemin out of the hospital room first for Maecy to calm down. Whn they got out Taemin fall on his knees with tears.

"I didnt know! She's right im a jerk, , and a insenstive person!"

taemin said with regrets.

"Yes you are!"

Key said still mad at his dongsaeng.

"We're sorry if we couldnt go in your side this time Taemin, its because you were wrong, and we wouldnt deny I am mad at you, especially when I saw the whole scene awhile ago."

Onew said calmly.

"Im Sorry hyungs! I really dont know why I cheated on her! please help me get her back!"

taemin begged.

"Taemin-ah this time stand on your own if you really love her you can get her back in your own way, you dont need our help."

jjong said.

"But dont break her heart again once you got her or I swear ill break your face remember that?!"

key said.

 

 

You were very unhealthy and stressed, you would usually feel uneasiness and pain in your body and would sometime have a headache.

You usually dont have an appetite to eat, or you would only eat a little amount of food.

And because of this the doctor decided to put another way on where the food would go to the baby without you eating it.

(idk if dat exist anyway, just deal wid my imaginations. alright?)

 

"Mrs. Lee I think after you give birth...uhmm.. there is a few possibility for you to survive!"

the doctor said.

"I will die is that what you want to say?"

"Y-yes.."

 

 

"Maecy~ here eat some bbimbap you like this right?"

taemin said carrying a spoon full of bbimbap.

"I dont want to eat..."

"But Maecy you need to you're very pale look! and that would be bad for the baby."

"SHUT UP! I SAID I DONT WANT TO EAT! RIGHT?! WHAT'S THE USE OF EATING IF I WOULD ALSO I DIE AFTER GIVING BIRTH?!"

 

 

~~~

 

...she'll die...

 

SHINeeOJKMT- haha! cool down alright?

Kathietee- haha! why did u sau so? xD

jhulzshinee0669- yeah menn~

 

I really mean it doing dis chapter shorter!

wahahah!

COZ I NEED MORE COMMENTS!

GO DOUBLE EACH OF YOUR COMMENTS! XD