Now or Never?

It all started with a bet!

"Anni, I can take care of myself! Im not a child anymore~ LET GO!!!"- she said.

Actually since I got in her table all of the stares are on us.

It got more of the attention when she shouted.

Aish this girl... Cant she see she's lucky, many would die just for me to eat and talk with them. But her she's different. I let go of her I give up. I'll just do my 2nd move in awhile.

I go back to my hyungs.

 

"What? are you giving up on the bet already?"- key asked.

"Of course NOT! she's just too agressive... But you'll see I'll win her heart."

*smirk*

"Just be sure not to fall inlove with her Lee Taemin!"

"pssh.. I dont think I would. You see she just pissed me off. Actually I hate her. Who did she think she is to refused and dumped me? she'll be regretting that."

"Easy, you just told me awhile ago. We never hurt a girl.. But as I can see right now. You'll be the one digging your own grave ha?"

"I wouldnt hurt her physically dont worry...she'll be suffering emotionally."

"Cool off men~ It hurts more with emotions. Im sure all girls would just want to be in pain in their physical than their emotions.. you'll break her heart. You know you shouldnt have deal with the bet. In the end I dont think so she'll be the only one suffering. Both of you will. So back off now or never?"- minho said.

"Hyung~ come on! I wouldnt back off with this... And what are you saying both of us will suffer ha?"

"You'll know it soon my dongsaeng~ So dont blame anyone of us if in the end you'll be regretting of what you did.. I gave you a choice. But you refused to take it. So you needed to take a risk!"

"Okay, hyung can you just shut up~ this is getting deeper ya know? she's just a normal girl. Nothing to be a big deal. So dont distract me anymore. Im thinking of my next move.."

 

Your P.O.V.

 

Whats up with that guy. He just ate with me.

I dont even care. But the truth I was feeling my heart beat it was pumping so hard.

Oh. what am I thinking? Maybe its just because im nervous. Im not used of being around with guys or eating  with a guy. Is it really just that?

Come on its just that! NO BIG DEAL!

I was talking to myself while walking. So I bumped to a girl who was I think the same age.

She looks so bubbly.

 

"Mianhae~"- we both said in unison.

 

then she flashed me her smile. I dont know I smiled back.

I have light feeling with this girl. The truth I never got a friend.

 

"Im really sorry!"- she said.

"No need~ Im not hurt."

"Are you the new girl? And the girl Taemin Oppa was eating with?"

"Hmmm.. I say yes of being a new girl here!"

"Owh~ So I guess you still dont have some friends?... ah! of course you have. I just saw you and Taemin. Are you like dating? are you a long time friend? is he your suitor?"

"NO! He's not my friend, he's not my suitor and most of all we're not dating!"

"Okay! Calm down... I was just asking you know? Coz' its the first time Taemin Oppa walked to someone just to eat with them. Actually the only one who's going with girls was Jonghyun oppa. Among the SHINee members."

"I dont care about those Shiny Guys..."

"Jinjja? How? What I mean im not as crazy like our other girl schoolmates. But I cant deny they are really attractive. I dont go fan-girling but deep inside I like them...hmm... just slight..maybe?"

"You know? Why did the topic even go to that? We dont even know each other yet."

"Ah! Nae~ Im such a Pabo! haha! By the way Im Lee Cheimy but people in the campus call me Jessica. It was my english name keke~"

She said with a very jolly tone and the smile didnt fade in her face.

I was thinking why is she smiling like that.. What I mean..aish, just nevermind.

"Im Lee Maecy~"

"Wow! your name is so sweet~ And I just notice you're the only one wearing a hood here. Waeyo?"

"Oh.. this? uhmmm.. I just like to wear around? hmm. hehe.."

*ring ring*

 

"Its dancing class now! Come with me.. We'll be late."- she said and grabbed me with her holding wrist.

Why does all people in here pull me in wrist? It hurts... But I just keep the pain.

 

[Dancing room]

 

"So its time for all of you to dance! Go warm up now~"- Mrs. Jung said.

The truth the only talent I have was dancing. And no one knows that.

But I think I dont have choice but to let them see what I got. Needed to do my best.

 

"Okay! Now lets start~"

everyone dance...

 

"Mrs. Lee its your turn... Go here in front please!"

"Nae Seonsaengnim..."

 

I bow my head. Then when the song started beat up my popping movements.

 

I f ollowed the beat of the song EAT YOU UP by BoA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsE79LHmUpY 

In the 2nd chorus I was doing my best moves... So my hood accidentally fall from my head.

But I still continue dancing..

Everyone's jaw dropped after I performed in their front.

I heard some says...

"WOW!!! she's great in dancing and she is really gorgeous.."

"This girl is pretty hot!"

"She's awesome~"

"I want to be like her.. She's such a cutie and not just that.. not to mention beautiful too!"

and many more I dont know if I would be happy or embarassed...

 

Taemin's P.O.V.

 

It's now the dance time...

This new girl and Cheimy arrived last.

I was thinking can this new girl dance?

It was her turn. I may say she's the best dancer among the girls.

And her hood dropped. We are like wow! is she an angel?

I only said she's gorgeous but I didnt say I like her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


keke~ here's the update!

I updated this.. coz' I was getting much love than I expected.

To all my subscribers THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCHH!!!

I wish to see all of your comments soon or maybe later?

keke! ^_^

<3 <3 <3

Sorry if my updates are kinda lame.. Coz I wasnt thinking twice..

Im not drafting any chapters, I just type what was in my mind ..so its lame!

mianhae~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsE79LHmUpY